+4
Kalb
Maxx
Troublemaker
White Raven
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Online Asetian Culture. Empty Online Asetian Culture.

Post by White Raven 14.02.15 17:16

I know and understand, the Online Asetian Culture, here in Vampirismforum.com and i have the all most respect, for all of you, that keep s on posting, and learning and evolving from the Asetian Tradition. I know that you must learn and evolve from the lowest step, so i bow down for you, because i´m a new-bee, here on your online spiritual school. But i´m not a new-bee, of the Asetian tradition from The Kemetic Order of Aset Ka via the Asetian Bible. I didn´t mean to come here, to stir up the waters, so if i offended some of you, the humblest apologize from me. So i will be lurking a lot again, until the time i mature again, to be in your present or your decide to contact me via pm. because we have a common vibration/energy. And can learn from each other and hopefully become wiser together.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland

White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-02-12

http://chateau-sang-royal.org/chateau%20sang%20royal.html

Back to top Go down

Online Asetian Culture. Empty Re: Online Asetian Culture.

Post by Troublemaker 14.02.15 21:53

I don't know about the other users here but I personally don't see a need for apology. You haven't done anything wrong. Very Happy

Most of the time it seems what "stirs up the waters" are dramatic users who claim to be directly related to Isis or heads of the Aset Ka or the reincarnation of Horus. Lol.

Welcome here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.02.15 21:58

Oh and I would also like to add, I don't think there is an edit button for posts. Simply commenting below your post with any corrections you might have will suffice. I think the whole edit thing is so people can't go back and change what they've written in the event of a heated debate. I know I'm responding to another thread in the wrong thread, but I thought I'd let you know. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 14.02.15 22:21

Hi, Rhea Kaye
Yes, i have done some thing wrong, I came in to this forum, in a to bold and to outgoing way, i can see that now, in my rear mirror. Because i have no experience of being in forums like this, so it could look like, that i was vampire wannabe, who know it all, without the respect, this forum deserves.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland
White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 14.02.15 23:09

By the way Rhea Kaye, i really thought that, i crossed the line, but People claiming, that they are Heads of Aset Ka. Then i can see, that i was to over-dramatic,
and if you say, that i´m welcome, then of course
i will stay and be active, in this vampire forum.
PS. Thanks for the information, on the re-edit topic.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland

White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.02.15 8:57

Stop playing the victim card to get attention.... Just use a normal conversational tone and that will work. if you have something to say then say it, if not, you can continue to lurk. Life is simple. Some just try to make it difficult. Victor is always here in his hot tub.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 15.02.15 11:38

Hi Max
I´m not playing games or cards games, and i don´t feel like a victim at all. But if you have made, a wrong
move, then you must be adult enough, to correct it yourself. Before some one could judge/bann you for wrong online behavior. Thank you for your advise, on how to behave normally and simple in this forum and you are are right about, that life is not so difficult. But
some times, i´m to introvert and makes things difficult for myselfes, because i´m over analyzing things. I´m glad that Victor is here, in his hot tub and so are you, in your fine tuxedo.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland

White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.02.15 11:50

Sir White: tell me, what is a vampire to you? What make someone a vampire? I'm just interesting know your point. Your house all menbers are vampire? How you know that someone is vampire?

Thabk you
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.15 11:55

"in your fine tuxedo" LOL not gonna lie i spat water all over...

Pretty much furthering productive discussion or creating it is just awesome. A lot of people here (myself included) have less than classy introductions from when we joined. Its all about Becoming, or Khephra if you will.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 15.02.15 13:29

Hi, Sir Kalb.
1. A vampire to me, is someone who takes life force, via the blood or psychic energy from the victims soul via ambient feeding or deep sexual contract. You can prove if someone is a psychic vampire, if you feel drained, after being in the room or having a conversation/sex with the person, it feels like your blood sugar is to low, and you need some candy/chocolate ASAP. I can not prove, if some one is a real/asetian sang vampire, other than alike, attracts alike, a common vibration. I myself is not a sang/asetian vampire, so i can not sense, another sang/asetian vampire and prove them wrong.
I think real Asetian vampires, are very rear, maybe under 600 in the world (Speculative number) i myselfes is not one of them, but i´m a wannabe.
2. My vampire house is in the inception face, and you don't have to be a vampire, to be i our house,
lifestylers i also welcome.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland
White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.02.15 13:31

the nature of the vampire, whether actual or fake or wannabee, is one of a predator.  There are no role playing vampire motifs where one is apologetic or one that whines.  You might care to reassess your temperament to fit the forum.  lol.  

I, myself, certainly have done that as my sweet, lovable nature of a human being is very careful to present myself as always being sweet, mild mannered and caring.  I am also constantly being seen as a victim of human circumstances and am always being apologetic for my overly caring actions in the midst of a group of predators. .....and my tux is made from kryptonite but my hankie is used to dab my eyes when I cry.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.02.15 14:04

Ok, white.
Why we define Asetians as vampires? Because they drain more than others? Or because they prefer blood more than all world? Which is the difference between Asetians and others vampires? My apologies all the asks, im just try understand your point.
Thank you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 15.02.15 14:13

Hi Stapleraindrop
Thank you, for your comment and your view on the conversation, i´m not educated enough, to Know what Khephra is, but it sounds interesting.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland

White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 15.02.15 14:32

Hi Kalb.
For me Asetian vampires, are the originals and have a real vampire core and can manipulate/take energy/blood in a advanced expert level.
The "nomal" vampire has not that ability and processes the energy they take, in a primitive unefficient way.

Yours sincerely

Drake Ramsland

White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.02.15 15:03

Interesting. Thanks.

I like the part that Asetians create rituals to work with God, someone told me last week that Jesus was a real seeker of Asetians. Anyway, its possible an Asetian love a God? Or love Buda? Or a vampire love a god? In your house we can deal with religion as part of our belief?

To Uncle Fester: Be aware uncle... Be aware...he is all yours.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.15 15:26

Maxx's sass is like fine wine... Maybe the tux has magic properties lol.

The difference between an Asetian and a lifestyler is that of a wolf and a sheep. Wolves live according to their nature, but every now and then a sheep wants to run wild.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.02.15 21:07

Kali, I find your comment about Jesus to be interesting. With the fact that he is almost always seen at the forefront of monotheistic religions, I always saw him as a Sethianist (I am assuming that's a real term? Lol) or as an ascended master.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.02.15 21:08

Sorry I meant Kalb. The keyboard is out to get me today...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 15.02.15 21:37

Hi Rhea Kaye, i don´t mind that, your keyboard is out today, because you brought up, The Black, Indian Vampire Goddess Kali, who get high, on her wild blood thirst and in the end will stand on Shiva's corps and
this universe will end and new one universe, will be born from that encounter.

your sincerely

Drake Ramsland
White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 15.02.15 22:06

Hi Kalb.
Jesus was a carpenter by profession, and maybe i understand why, he was interested in, The Asetians. He was searching for, a special kind of Asetian knowledge, the art of making, powerful unique, wooden wands. This is pure speculation, from my side, so don't take it to serous.

your sincerely

Drake Ramsland
White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.02.15 23:04

I like your sympathy. Let me be honest with you as you were with me. You don't know nothing about Asetianism or about Asetians. You have no idea what is an Asetian or what is their culture. Get here, speak well of Asetians, be nice, and trying to deceive others is not pretty. The term "house" has a bad connotation in the world of Asetianists, generally are fantasy-based groups and ego, out of magic reality. I understand the choice you made to enter this forum, but, I doubt that you have read the Asetian Bible, or you know and explore the forums since 2008. I noticed your falsehood, all my colleagues saw too and i'm curious how you are going to change the conversation to your side and defend yourself.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by White Raven 16.02.15 1:41

Hi Kalb.
On the inception, of this thread, i told you all, that i was a new-bee, but had some experience, with the Asetian Tradition. I have been forthcoming and kind, in all of my conversation, with all of you and i´m not a Asetian, like some of you experts in the Asetian traditon are. I have another view point, on what vampires are, because i have been studying other traditions. I came here, because, this is the best vampire forum, on the net, with the most serous topics about vampirism, not only for the Asetian point of view but vampirism in genaral. Now Kalb, you are crossing, the red invisible line, i was born at night, but not last night. Calling me false and a liar and i never have been studying, the Asetian Bible, because i have never read it 7 years ago and know nothing about, The Asetian Tradition. I did not come here, to start a fight, i came here to learn. Now, i have been uploading, a screen shot on my Homepage, from Amazon, because i was, a to big a format, to this forum, with the prove, that i bought the Asetian Bible, 7 years ago.
I got the link, on my homepage, on my profile here in, Vampirism Forum

your sincerely

Drake Ramsland

White Raven
White Raven
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.02.15 1:51

this is the point, i dont understand your experience in Asetian tradition. The main focus of Asetians is not vamipirism but Aset. Not the world, but the Family, Union, Love.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.02.15 2:00

even the concept of vampirism is wrong, according to Asetianism is not what you said. Te unique thing that i agree with you is that they are the Origin.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.02.15 3:05

It's natural for White Raven to make a few wrong assumptions, after all most people out there do that. Lets give him a chance to grow from it and learn. If he's actually interested in Asetianism the way he claims he deserves a chance to grow, if not he will end up falling as so many others have done before him. No need for an argument or judgement at this point.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next