What is the effect that Asetianism have in you?

+2
Gargoyle
Kalb
6 posters

Go down

What is the effect that Asetianism have in you? Empty What is the effect that Asetianism have in you?

Post by Kalb 14.07.15 13:18

That's it. I can acquire a state of inexplicable peace. I often confuse peace with comfort zone, with time I realized that they are two distinct things. Despite often being influenced by comfort zone, however, I have had many difficulties in the path, frustrations and limitations that with time were understood, but peace dwells always in me through Asetianism. I wonder to know how the Asetianism is revealed to you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

What is the effect that Asetianism have in you? Empty Re: What is the effect that Asetianism have in you?

Post by Gargoyle 14.07.15 13:36

I will make this very simple for you, my friend. Asetianism has given me the purpose in life that I have been searching for.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

What is the effect that Asetianism have in you? Empty Re: What is the effect that Asetianism have in you?

Post by Kalb 14.07.15 16:34

Glad to know. They give you Inspiration. Smile
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.07.15 10:30

Thanks! Glad to hear Asetianism has given you peace. Smile
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.07.15 13:58

I see we have found each other on Twitter as well. Em Hotep, my friend.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.07.15 14:20

Em Hotep.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 15.08.15 1:26

In short, I will say the deepest effect that it has had on me in my journey is perspective and wisdom, and then there's also that pull... Wink
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 18.11.15 22:16

I resonate with the published works so much. When I read the Asetian Bible, I felt a deep pull coming from my most basic essence. It pulled at me like nothing else has before. I found a new sense of purpose, and since then it is in the back of my mind even when I do other things. I don't want to mistake this description for that of an obsession, because I do not feel obsessed.

I just feel more complete since I found Asetianism. Certainly more purposeful. For that I am thankful.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 19.11.15 2:04

Home.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 30.11.15 19:28

There really are no occult books more powerful than the works of Luis Marques and the Aset Ka, in my opinion. Like I mentioned earlier, it has truly given me the purpose I was seeking in life. It has also given me many things beyond that—perspective, inspiration, knowledge, experience, happiness, motivation, and a higher chance to evolve my soul hopefully to the point of immortality.

Right now I am exactly where I want to be in life.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 01.12.15 15:21

I think that Marques says it well; it is a curse and a blessing.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down