The Kundalini in Asetianism

5 posters

Go down

The Kundalini in Asetianism Empty The Kundalini in Asetianism

Post by Pyrene 04.09.10 7:19

Greetings,

I've been wondering: what would be the Kundalini called in the context of Asetianism? Perhaps there is a connection between the hermetic caduceus...

The Kundalini in Asetianism Caduceus1

... and the two egyptian goddesses, Wadjet (the Serpent Kundalini and/or the two nadis, Ida & Pingala) and Nekhbet (the Vulture wings in the Crown Shen)?

Regards,
Pyr.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

The Kundalini in Asetianism Empty Re: The Kundalini in Asetianism

Post by Jonathan 06.09.10 15:11

That's a very good question... but I don't know the answer.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 08.09.10 19:38

Well, the Hermetic Arts are rooted in the Ancient Egyptian traditions even thou there is a lot of Hermetics that is rooted in Christianity and/or Hellenistic period of Egyptian history. However, I believe the Hermetic principles are far older than that. The caduceus symbolizes many things one of which is duality and the balance that exist between the opposing poles. It also symbolizes the raising from below to above and the attainment of a higher state of existence apon this raising symbolized by the winged globe. Duality, balance, and spiritual actualization. These principles I do believe where handed down through the ages of Egypt prior to the dawn of the Greek influence.
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 08.09.10 21:03

As we know the Violet Flame floods the Crown Shen.

However, the Kundalini (Serpents) go up from the root Shen, through the Ida and Pingala and go up to the Crown Shen. Also the movement of the energy through these two Nadis is caused by some sort of sexual stimulus.

Basically: I have often wondered if this would be akin to the Sexual Flame? (Being a flood from the Root Shen upward???)
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 05.10.10 20:17

Yeah I think that is about right but the important part is the two serpents ida and pingala red and blue femine.energy kundalini spiralls up the male principle the staff or sushumma spinal column into the third eye or 6th shen the red and blue serpents mix togetther and makes violet fire
Violet fire which is the purity the goddess desire,goddess meaning the god serpent than floods the crown shen with purity. And causes what you know as a thousand lotus peddels. Forming the perect being which is called samadi the god head or super consciouness everyone should move torwards this state
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 05.10.10 20:46

But to keep more on the topic the sexual stimulas your refering to is one the the elixir of life. in the magnum opus very secret technic that give one. Infinite time here in the physical
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 20.11.10 20:41

GodmanOmar777 wrote:Yeah I think that is about right but the important part is the two serpents ida and pingala red and blue femine.energy kundalini spiralls up the male principle the staff or sushumma spinal column into the third eye or 6th shen the red and blue serpents mix togetther and makes violet fire
Violet fire which is the purity the goddess desire,goddess meaning the god serpent than floods the crown shen with purity. And causes what you know as a thousand lotus peddels. Forming the perect being which is called samadi the god head or super consciouness everyone should move torwards this state
and after a while the feeling of vibration stays and can be direct at will on any part of your body. especially your 6th shen center, or chakra because the pressure feel or the tingleling sensation is pleasurable. drunken
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down