Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this?

4 posters

Go down

Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this? Empty Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this?

Post by Raven Kyles 16.08.15 10:39

This is just an opinionated question so please don't be rash in judging my question. Yes, I am reading around so I thought I would ask this.

In some wiccan or pagan cultures, there Goddess is Isis, or Diana. What do you think about this in relation to Isis with the Asetians or Aset Ka as it seems to connect with the Goddess Isis? I am just wondering how you would feel about this or what your opinions are. Are there any connections in witches with the Asetians or Aset Ka? How do you feel about it? What are witches to you who follow Isis? I am just wondering, so please again don't bash my question.
What do you think about witches and Guardians? Are there any connections there at all? If I am confusing anyone, just ask and I'll elaborate. Sorry if I'm in the wrong of asking. I'm just curious and no I'm not trying to make polls or anything like that. It would be very greatly appreciated if you could answer.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this? Empty Re: Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this?

Post by Raven Kyles 16.08.15 10:41

Also, I am still reading about the Aset Ka, and the Asetians so please feel free to correct me if you feel I offended anyone by asking. I don't want to offend anyone. I will be willing to accept any corrections.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this? Empty Re: Witches, vampires and Guadians, what's your opinion on this?

Post by Jonathan 16.08.15 16:14

To answer your question Wiccans and modern Pagans who worship Isis have no real idea of the entity that Isis/Aset is. They do it out of an established script and modern culture, not a real connection with the Ancient Egyptian ancestry that worked under the magick of Aset. So there's really a big gap between Wiccans and those who follow the path of the Aset Ka.

Asetians know and understand Aset intimately. They are her children after all. Now you speak of witches and there are many kinds of witches out there, from the fluffy ones that read modern books spells to the traditional ones that learned the secret initiations and studied the old grimoires. The traditional ones can have connections with the Aset Ka and I'm familiar with several that also follow Asetianism in their spiritual journeys. Asetianism is not only a path for Asetian vampires and witches can often successfully work with it and feel its magickal pull. Traditional witchcraft has certain ties and origins in Asetianism and their ancient magick. Wicca does not.

Do you understand?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 16.08.15 16:56

Yes, Jonathan. Thank you for your wisdom. It helps to enlighten things a bit more and your response was simple. it is appreciated.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 03.11.15 7:20

I agree with everything Jonathan has stated.
I would add that many goddesses only exist due to syncreticism. Most newer gods are based off, or even masks of, the Old Gods. And like Jonothan said, most of these neo-pagans or even as far back as the Greeks and Romans, have no idea of the true nature of Aset. The Asetians would know best as, again, they are Her children. And remember, ancient Egypt dates back at least 6 to 10,000 years.
There are many forms of Witchcraft throughout history and the Asetians (and many Asetianists) practice and study this art. It is helpful for many reasons, another weapon in the arsenal. The Aset Ka promotes study of all paths, even the opposing ones. Also, Asetianism and Kemetic magick are all possible catalysts and inspirations to later metaphysical practices, such as witchcraft. There are Asetians in every culture, who, when awakened, are always drawn back to Aset.
I think I would like you to elaborate on the "witches and Guardians" part.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 03.11.15 11:13

I believe the main difference is that outside of the Asetian bloodline and the Aset Ka, the connection to Aset has been covered in illusion and therefore most people can no longer understand Aset as an entity unless she chooses to reveal Herself to them.

I believe the other groups (such as Wicca and other neopagan groups) choose gods either as a group or solitarily, and this results in a pantheon based solely on preference... However, the people who blindly choose Isis as a goddess to worship are mainly worshiping a name rather than an essence

Also, Asetians do not worship any Gods. They are Gods. Other groups can not claim the same, although witches do tend to claim to be working with the gods rather than worshiping them.

Of course, Loyalty to Aset started with the Aset Ka in ancient times. However, indirectly these groups are only dedicating themselves to Aset for reason of power, or to gain something in their lives. This is not how Aset works with humans and otherkin, as those seeking fire will surely be burned.

She is somewhat of a mystery to most. I don't believe you can Love something that you do not Know.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down