Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices

+4
Jonathan
Leelahel
Maxx
Witchboy1698
8 posters

Go down

Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices  Empty Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices

Post by Witchboy1698 12.12.15 19:43

Is it possible to practice Asetianism along with other esoteric practices? Now assuming it is possible if i started to work with the Asetian culture along with my current practices would it be appropriate to identify as a Asetian Witch?

Witchboy1698
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-12-12

Back to top Go down

Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices  Empty Re: Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices

Post by Maxx 12.12.15 19:54

Actually, titles are not important. But you could call yourself Mr Witch if it makes you feel more in tune. Mr Marques encourages one look into other types of occult knowledge or types that you are drawn to and investigate it. How else can one determine the truth in the pudding cup? Tells you that the Asetians are not frightened by what you will find in your comparisons.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices  Empty Re: Asetianism and Other Esoteric Practices

Post by Leelahel 13.12.15 2:53

There is no need to box yourself in unless that's where you feel comfortable. The name sounds more like a limitation than anything given that you just mixed two labels. There is much wealth out there to be explored.

Perhaps clearing down the barriers of the labels and simply exploring will leave you feeling more free of worry.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.12.15 5:12

To explore other esoteric knowledge and traditions is not only openly accepted but an important part of your inner development in Asetianism. Many Asetianists are also witches and highly knowledgable of witchcraft. Asetianists are not limited and they are free to explore everything. This is in fact a very unique and recognisable characteristic of the Asetian teachings.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 16.12.15 7:49

The Asetians themselves have a very broad spectrum of practices and condone the study and research of all paths. They are all simply pieces of the bigger picture. Asetianism aligns with Truth, so as long as the practice does the same it will be compatible. Explore and experiment for yourself and find your role in this world.
Luis Marques has been a guide for me, to find my true Self. I have many tools, techniques, and weapons in my arsenal. Devil

The only limits that exist are the ones you place on yourself.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.12.15 11:09

Generally, those who embrace the Asetianism are people who already have some maturity in the occult. It is hard to see people of monotheism accept.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 15.02.16 20:53

"Knowledge is power."
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.02.16 22:08

Kalb wrote:Generally, those who embrace the Asetianism are people who already have some maturity in the occult. It is hard to see people of monotheism accept.

I do know a few practicing Christians that believe in the existence of the Asetians and their power, although not following Asetianism as their path. I must admit that it doesn't make much sense to me though.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down