Divine 277
Natalia
Syrianeh
Kalb
travenus
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is Asetianism to you? Empty What is Asetianism to you?

Post by Natalia 24.01.11 11:19

I would like to know how each of you sees Asetianism. I am sure it represents different things to different people, and it would be productive to share and learn from each view.

Is it a spiritual tradition? An ancient culture? A way of life? A mystical path? A religion? A cult? A set of metaphysical knowledge? An occult science? A key to power and enlightenment? So many things...

Lets talk about it.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

What is Asetianism to you? Empty Re: What is Asetianism to you?

Post by travenus 24.01.11 13:16

Asetianism for me is probably a great knowledge of the occult and reincarnation, which I highly belive in ^_^ , how about you Natalia?
What's Asetianism for you? Smile
travenus
travenus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.01.11 14:21

Nice question, Natalia. It would be nice to see more of the community sharing their own views as well. I agree with you that Asetianism represents different things to different people, and each would have his own inner view of what Asetianism represents to his soul.

As for me, I would describe Asetianism as Hidden Truth. It tells many things that when we learn, not only they resonate deeply within us, as it gives the feeling that we already knew them, but just forgot about it. By no means I am implying that these feelings make me a possible Asetian. Not at all, because as you said Asetianism is also a very ancient culture, and I am sure that many of us had contact with it before, in previous lives, and that is what makes us drawn to it again. It doesn't take an Asetian to know about this sacred culture and to practice their ancient ways, that is what Asetianism is all about, and anyone with a pure heart and an open mind is welcome to open the door and be ready to see his own life change forever.

That is how I feel, now I am curious to read the opinions from others. Yours too, Natalia. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.01.11 18:04

The Asetianism is my house and inside of the house I have all mysteries around me. This does not mean that i am aware and prepared to understand all mysteries in unique life or current life. Each mystery in its place. There are mysteries that were revealed to me a past life and this life I understand within me. Silence is the key. With silence I can remember, I can feel, I can go back and be sure of my feelings. The weather is just one obstacle that never won a pure heart. Every time I leave the house (physical death), I return in my next incarnation. And every time I return, I say "I'm back, I'm here." and again I feel what completes me. This is an act of Love. As Vea Mariz said: “There are only 4 words that so much better than I love you and those words are – I’m here to stay!”. The Asetianism for me are all your questions, Natalia. If you feel involved in Asetianism, you feel that everything is inter-connected. The Asetianism is seen everywhere … By all. To this… Just look at night to the beautifulfull moon and the sky full of bright stars, can you see? Can you feel? The constellation of Orion is living proof that Asetians always shone throughout this time! And the unique way to go home… is follow the bright of Orion…
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 25.01.11 2:47

This is a good question, precisely because it is a very simple, direct question.

I could say a lot about Asetianism and what it has done for me. I could write on for hours. But I will keep it short.

Basically, it has awakened me. To what? that is still for me to find out.

More than anything, it has filled in all the blank spaces, it has answered most of the questions that I had been dragging with me for years. It has shaped my mind and given me the precious gift of freedom. It has taught me to seek inside and reach for the shadows wherein lies my Self, to listen with new ears, see with new eyes... think with a new mind... that only seem new but are actually as old as time. It has shown me once again the Path that I come back to over and over and over, life after life , and every time I just know in my core that it's right, and I just need to walk some more steps, get a little bit further.

It has exploded inside me like fireworks. I know I am a better person because of Them. Not in the general social standards of what is understood as "good" , but in what I understand to be closer to "Pure".
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia 25.01.11 6:56

Very nice posts from everyone, thank you for sharing your views. Well, since you have asked, Asetianism to me is hard to describe, as I see it as being a group of many important things. I see it as a mix of the options I have described above in my own post. First of all, I see it as a very ancient culture forgotten by mankind, a culture that has a deeper understanding of nature and the mysteries of the universe. A culture that pays a great homage to life and death, that puts a constant effort in self-development, evolution and perfection. I can see Asetianism as a religion as well, because it has offered me more and helped me more than any other world religion, and I have studied and researched most of them, past and present. It is also a way of life and spiritual path, as it opens our eyes to the subtle things in life and changes the way we behave, the way we present ourselves, ultimately making us grow spiritually and mentally. I can't help to compare every community or small group I stumble upon that is connected with the study of Asetianism with the other groups out there who claim to be vampires or study real life vampirism. It is always shocking, but at the same time so rewarding, to realize the level of maturity, spiritual growth and culture that Asetianists present when compared to all the others. In a world polluted by pop culture and fantasy where people are encouraged not to think or develop themselves but to remain ignorant, valuing only the most superficial things the mundane world has to offer, it is a great feeling to read what Asetianists have to say and share, when other communities can barely even type properly or speak their own minds eloquently. It truly makes me feel humble, but blessed.
The elitist stance of the Aset Ka has earn them a lot of criticism, but personally I realized that they have just set a high standard, not just in spirituality and how to approach the occult, but also in how to be honorable and true in our own lives. They have set the standard so high, that I look around and most things just look ugly, colorless, pathetic and poor when compared to the precious jewel the Asetians have offered us. Personally, that high standard has only made me want to do better, and to be better. A better version of me. With their elitism, I became elite as well, conquered much more in life and now see the world from above. I still have a long way to go, a whole life to conquer, worlds of knowledge to learn, but I owe them for the complete person I am today. Their wisdom, purity and path have helped me in ways they may never know...

To summarize it all, I will quote Syrianeh who said in such a short sentence what also flows within my blood, and said it so perfectly:
"I know I am a better person because of Them. Not in the general social standards of what is understood as "good" , but in what I understand to be closer to "Pure"."

Sorry for the length, but when I start writing about such things that inspire me, it becomes hard to stop.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 25.01.11 13:03

I think its about learning and evolving….

A path of knowledge.

What kind of knowledge, you mite ask ...

Well that surly would be up to the individual, what they choose to learn in their life spans.

There is always new things to learn and always new angles to look at things…

But something I think Is the same for everyone, is that it has to do whit self insight and self awareness and of course loving the secret flame.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 25.01.11 17:35

Asetianism to me is awakening spiritually in all things, lightness and darkness; to balance the chaos within and around me. In opening my senses to the magical and subtle symbolism of pure beauty in all that surrounds me. It has taught me to go within and to tend to my eternal violet flame. It has touched me like no other in which it is hard to give words to. I believe too, that Syrianeh perfectly worded it as well: "I know I am a better person because of Them. Not in the general social standards of what is understood as "good" , but in what I understand to be closer to "Pure"."

Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 25.01.11 18:07

Asetianism to me is simply the path that is.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioman 25.01.11 18:53

The Asetianism is a Guide for my life. Become the Star of my night, and the Sun of my day. The Asetianism brings me back to life with Its Brightness and Its Darkness. It's in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. An eternal Devotion of sacrifice and pleasure. The Asetianism is my Altar and also the Instrument for my Worship. The Asetianism is life, for those who deserve to live. Finally, the Asetianism to me is a long road ... a long and eternal walk ... watered by beautiful Violets Roses, but also coarse, rough and brutal Thorns. It's my life...and to It, Its Founder and It Sacred Children, I offer all the honor and the glory forever and ever.
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemset 27.01.11 16:51

In a world that the bright lights tend to blind people, the asetianism is the shadow where the True remain.
Shemset
Shemset
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemset 27.01.11 18:12

Shemset wrote:In a world that the bright lights tend to blind people, the asetianism is the shadow where the True remain.

remains*
Shemset
Shemset
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 31.01.11 0:59

Asetianism is balance and perfection... Loyalty and honor... It is the truth many will seek and fail to ever comprehend, even if they are blessed enough to discover one grain of sand... It is the true path to enlightenment... No words could ever describe the depth of it... It is eternal...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.02.11 15:18

Asetianism, to me, is something that can't be described in just a post. I could write a whole set of books just on my own views about it. If I would have to chose just one word, from the ones you have presented, I would go with "culture". I say it is a culture, because it is so much more than just a religion, just an occult science, just a magickal practice or set of metaphysical concepts. A culture can unify all that, especially one as rich in flavor, length and depth as Asetianism.

It is not a path for the simple minded. It is not a way for the coward and weak of spirit. It takes courage, wisdom and strength to dive deep into its darkness. Most would never survive in it. In fact, many have fallen trying. Failed. Lost. Defeated.
That is why it is so rewarding, because only the most evolved can reach it.

I would also like to point out something that is very ironic, but like you all said, rewarding to realize. I see the posts like the ones from Natalia, Syrianeh, Stalker, Jonathan, Daniel, Hioman, Shemset, Sinata and many others across the internet. All of your words show not just a great deal of respect, but how dearly you all hold the Asetians, their words and their ancient culture - Asetianism. You speak from the heart, and all your words are pure and beautiful. They don't have to be perfect in language, when they are perfect in soul. Anyone has the ability to realize that, and to see honor in them. However, I am sure that these texts make some people very very angry. Infuriates them to their very core, makes them nervous, offended and boiling on the inside. It makes people to criticise you, to condem you, and to call you names that do not represent you. They may classify you as worshippers, ignorants and blind. Like I said, it is ironic and rewarding to see that. They condem you and criticize you, because they want to be you. They want to feel what you feel. But of course they will never admit that, many times not even to themselves. People hate what they can't understand. People hate what they can't have. Most of all, people hate what they can't feel, or are too scared to feel. It is jealousy, it is fear, it is anger, and it makes me smile. Smile

Thank you all for being such an inspiration.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 06.02.11 17:18

This is a very interesting thread. Thanks to everyone who dared to open their hearts and participate in it with their intimate opinions. I have read several emotional replies, full of feelings and honesty. It is always a special moment when people speak from the soul as you did.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 26.02.13 13:58

Asetiianism to me is a reconnection with my past.I have only just recently become recognizant of this,but I keep having a strong sense of familiarity and even deja vu.Particularly when reading The Asetian Bible or meditating.A strange sense of relearning things already known.The presence of Queen Aset and Prince Anpu grow stronger through doors opened by the focus on the Asetian tradition.Any one else feel the same?
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.02.13 11:30

Welcome, Lupus de Umbras. I have the same thoughts than you. Feel free to share all your inspiration around here.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by gillymac 02.03.13 13:17

Any ideas where I can get a copy of the asetian bible other than eBay please xx
gillymac
gillymac
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.03.13 15:30

gillymac wrote:Any ideas where I can get a copy of the asetian bible other than eBay please xx
At a lot of online bookstores. Some people also purchased at their local book shop. This is explained in many different threads if you search around.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gillymac 03.03.13 1:23

Ok thank you Jonathan x
gillymac
gillymac
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by cat8 21.09.20 12:38

Em Hotep everyone!
My name is Catalin and im new into this group and im excited to see that here are open minded people with love and devotion for Truth.
Asetianism for me means my heart,my core.Before i had terribile misconceptions and ideas about spirituality and occult but after i got my hands on the bible it felt like a purge and it felt like i started to 'remember' all those words written by Luis Marques, it felt like an energy was flowing from heart trough all the body with an feeling excitement and tremendous calm mixed with home-sickness.It reshaped my mind, my thoughts and made me stronger at least mentally.
It saved me from a terribile fate of ignorance and darkness.

cat8
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SorcierRog 21.09.20 22:09

Being new here and only a third of the way through the VT, I would have to say that my search for Asetianism is being driven by a longing of the heart and a thirst for knowledge. I sense some kind of bonds between people here. I sense a depth of loyalty and devotion I have never seen in any group I have ever been associated with. I see it like a distant star that catches my eye, dazzles me and my vision becomes focused;  and I wonder at my age, how will I ever see that star more closely?
SorcierRog
SorcierRog
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.09.20 3:49

Don't worry about time and age. There is always time. Asetianism comes into one's life when he or she is ready. When the soul is prepared to endure higher vibrations. Exploring Asetianism unprepared can have devastating consequences as we have seen.
This timing is different to everyone, there have been people in contact with Asetianism since childhood and others much later in their old age years, none is better or more advanced than the other. Just accept the blessing that you found it or better said that it found you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 04.09.22 13:30

A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls I love you
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 04.09.22 18:03

That is not a very respectful and noble way to address what is one of the oldest and most prominent occult traditions of our world. Without Asetianism much of the magick people study in our days in covens and orders, from traditional witchcraft to advanced metaphysical sciences would very likely not exist at all, or at the very least remain precarious and underdeveloped without the silent influence of the Asetians throughout history and within an umbrella of various cultures.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum