What is your favorite Luis Marques Quote? Poll attached.

+4
Kalb
Gargoyle
Jessamine
Stellana
8 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Luis Marques Quote?

What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_lcap13%What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_lcap9%What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_lcap9%What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_lcap26%What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 23

What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. Empty What is your favorite Luis Marques Quote? Poll attached.

Post by Stellana 25.01.16 12:50

I have attached a poll.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. Empty Re: What is your favorite Luis Marques Quote? Poll attached.

Post by Jessamine 25.01.16 16:42

Actualy all are my favorite xD I am posting one:

Poor are those who have eyes but can not see.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. Empty Re: What is your favorite Luis Marques Quote? Poll attached.

Post by Gargoyle 25.01.16 18:52

I chose the one about the daemon within, but the Manifesto is something real special... and truthful. All of Luis Marques' quotes are magick. I can't easily explain how deep this goes.

Because of its relevancy, my favorite quote by Master Marques (though I have many) is this — "Warriors aren’t born. They are kindled through fire... chiseled by the painful dance of time upon the bed of strife and fierce opposition. ☥"
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellana 25.01.16 19:08

That's a great one.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 31.01.16 14:08

It's hard to me pick something favorite. All tweets have a huge impact on our soul. They are made at the right time to the right people.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sium 18.05.22 19:09

"Warriors aren’t born. They are kindled through fire... chiseled by the painful dance of time upon the bed of strife and fierce opposition."
I like this quote but I do believe warriors are indeed born with a purpose to become warriors. The fire and pain, strife and opposition are just part of his or her destiny.

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2022-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 19.05.22 8:06

Really hard to choose.
Rael chooses every quote

Rael is currently exploring and facing the unknown.
Also learning and overcoming all difficulties.

Face your own darkness with a normal attitude.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Green 22.05.22 10:10

I choose "understanding is weapon of the wise." "Explore it fearlessly " "use it openly with caution." I believe many forget that step when they take a step forward with an open mind.

Rachel Green
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sium 22.05.22 12:07

Rachel Green wrote:I choose "understanding is weapon of the wise."       "Explore it fearlessly " "use it openly with caution." I believe many forget that step when they take a step forward with an open mind.                        

What is the difference between wisdom and understanding? Do we apply wisdom to understanding? Can this help to increase our knowledge?

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2022-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Green 22.05.22 12:20

I think it can be both if understanding means be cautions of things unknown from wisdom to understand it which increases help to knowledge.

Rachel Green
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 28.08.22 14:04

I found this one today:

A mystical path requires courage as you must take a first step of faith so that the second may be of science. ☥

I What is your favorite Luis  Marques Quote? Poll attached. 1f497 it!
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down