Gargoyle
Nightshade
Maxx
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

astral projection Empty astral projection

Post by Maxx 28.02.16 20:54

One can leave the body at many different frequencies, and each frequency opens up a different dimension of reality or ‘mystery,’ as well as interaction with the entities which inhabit these dimensions.

The Only-Good Heart
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

astral projection Empty Re: astral projection

Post by Nightshade 29.02.16 5:09

Maxx would you say that this process is also true for the layers above the astral that transcend its nature? Making reference specifically to the layers of the ethereal and divine planes that aren't astral by definition.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.02.16 6:42

from what I saw with the additional info that I looked at with this, I would say you are spot on.  I never really realized this as I saw all the different tones used for exit of the body with the headphones and sounds but that makes perfect sense.  There are thousands of different areas out there the higher you get.  What is so remarkable is that the same applies to enable one to descend as well into the different dimensions on a lower frequency.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 29.02.16 7:46

Indeed, as everything in reality manifests at a different frequency. I believe it has a lot to do with the rate and density of vibration as well. Your brain waves have relevance too, as they are like antennae for the different spirit worlds.  
Also, lower realms contain "portals" to higher realms. For example, intense meditation or dream-walking can spark a full lucid dream which can then project you astrally. From there you can ascend to the Ethereal and beyond...
There are many layers to each dimension as I see it. This causes confusion and can be hard to explain. It is best understood with experience.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.02.16 14:52

Gargoyle wrote:For example, intense meditation or dream-walking can spark a full lucid dream which can then project you astrally. From there you can ascend to the Ethereal and beyond...There are many layers to each dimension as I see it. This causes confusion and can be hard to explain. It is best understood with experience.

This makes me a huge mess. When you are in the dream world, you are creating a reality in imaginative and creative settings in your own world. Imagine is creativity, a natural ability when we dream in a lucid way. Use the dream world to go out of the mind, it is a technique that I believe it is only dominated by Masters and not by mere students.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.02.16 14:59

Maxx: I have visited some OBE forums, and some of them, many of the people who use the Robert Bruce method, say they have better results when they do not apply the energy techniques that he teaches in the book. Some claim that the OBE result in a natural way and not by "play" with energy, others say the opposite.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.02.16 15:26

Gargoyle: I used the term "you" to describe people in the general, and not exactly your person.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.02.16 17:09

to all of you....what I did not relate is where this is coming from....  It is the forced split of children from their conscious as they are programmed with electro shock.  They are being trained to split and go into other dimensions......this is not for random purpose.  these children are being used to exchange energy with their captors in later life.  I will not describe how this is done as it is nothing but sexual perversion.  But this is very real.  The astral body of an alter (and there are many of them from one person) is trained to pass through the captor and deliver raw life energy which will increase their energy and also to maintain youth. This is done while having sex with the child.  The child is then drained and over a period of time begins to decline in health and energy.

I found that interesting about the different frequency that they have found takes one to a specific dimension being separate from others based on an exact vibration.   Much research is being done with this to help maintain the youth and vitality of those of the elite.  

Kalb, I no longer pay that much attention to Robert Bruce now that I know who his media person is.  As far as I am concerned I just throw Bruces books in the trash whether they are correct or not.  You could not give me one of them.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.03.16 16:14

I have to disagree with one particular comment on here.

This makes me a huge mess. When you are in the dream world, you are creating a reality in imaginative and creative settings in your own world. Imagine is creativity, a natural ability when we dream in a lucid way. Use the dream world to go out of the mind, it is a technique that I believe it is only dominated by Masters and not by mere students.

In a way you have a really good point. An individual's dreamscape is not always a reliable place. With so many factors affecting a person's dream, it can be REALLY DIFFICULT to even lucid dream, much less have a useful one from which you can extract meaning or potential for projections. With that being said, all of us are students. Even Masters are students in some way, as the process of learning and evolving is eternal (or however long your soul lives... I feel the need to add this part in due to the nature of the site and the discussion at hand.) "Mere students" seems quite derogatory to me. "Mere students" almost seems to imply something negative about not being a Master, even though the process of learning and reaching that point is quite beautiful. So what are us mere students supposed to do? Lucid dreaming is quite enjoyable for many people. It's a truly amazing way to analyze deep-seated psychological issues that need to be addressed, as well as buried desires, fears, etc... should we all just throw in the towel and say "forget it... I'm not a Master, so, to avoid becoming a victim of my ego I shall proceed to dismiss any dreams I have that seem like projections"?

I wanted to add that, but I hope no one misinterprets this as me attempting to stir things up in a negative way, because I do enjoy reading people's contributions to this forum that has helped me learn so much.

Maxx, when you initially posted this thread, I had a feeling you were posting it for a particular reason... so your most recent comment is quite interesting to me and has provoked a lot of thought. Thanks.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.03.16 12:13

Rhea: There are good books on Lucid Dreaming. I've learned a lot from them, especially with Robbert Waggoner and Daniel Love. However, as all the arts this involves hardwork, and even involving all dedication and commitment, I think that the leap quantum it's not so easy when it comes to spirituality. There are techniques and methods hidden where only the orders and covens have, that means there is a lot of secret information that is not allowed to go to the public. Therefore, I believe that a mere student, need a little extra help ... Maybe a teacher. To dominate the world of dreams, it is necessary discipline yourself. Tell me if you find any public book that seriously teach you Dreamwalking, or even a book that teach you Oclumancy through dreams. Can you find one? I can’t. There is a theory that when we sleep we navigate to the astral plane, and according to Asetianism, this does not happens. We are just in the inner plan. Maxx for example, says several times that we go to the astral plane. It is possible to create a scenario, get wisdom, create demons, discover what no one else can through dreams ... and all that, imagination of their own creativity and ego. Research and inspiration is something fascinating, but I believe that most people end up getting lost in their spirituality if not have the suficient maturity.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.03.16 13:58

Well, according to Asetianism we already have the answers we need, within. I am not going to wait to find permission from an Order or private group, or a forum, or a public book to explore these subjects- because I am truly interested in them and the time is now... not whenever I gain approval from a group. Smile

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.03.16 14:23

Rhea: My words do not go counter to what you said nor meant that. I just feel that we can never be a true wizard without a Master.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.03.16 16:12

Not so sure I agree with that Kalb. Many of us are self-taught.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.03.16 16:16

Jonathan: What is the specific part that you not agree?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.03.16 16:22

That everyone needs a Master. Even the Asetians some have a Master and others don't. Everyone is different and has different needs to reach enlightenment. I do agree that the secretive magickal processes that are hidden within the few powerful Orders that rule the occult in this world are very important but there are other ways to get initiatory information. It's certainly a very long journey and it takes lifetimes but it's not impossible.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.03.16 16:27

When I say "Master" I am not referring specifically to Asetian philosophy, but rather in general, and my term "Master" is related to people who write on the subject and teach either orally or in writing. Everyone needs something to cling, regardless of whether people follow the right or left path of life.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.03.16 16:34

Given how intimate the relationship between a Master and Student is, not everyone will be able to have this sort of interaction. It is rare and incredibly sacred. By that logic we should all just quit, because we are not being taught officially by someone with a title or secret credentials. It is hardly conducive to a good learning experience or higher growth. I realize I may be misinterpreting certain parts of what you say, Kalb, and that is certainly not my intention. I do see where you are coming from and you have good points. Kind of like how it would be hard for someone to randomly learn the intricacies of Kung Fu without a Master. However, the post did come off as slightly condescending. I know that many people here, including myself, take great joy in this path and trying to learn as much as possible about metaphysics. It's very discouraging and rude to tell people they will never be a true "this" or "that" unless they are under specific instruction. For many of us, this is how we show gratitude for the work that Luis Marques and the Aset Ka released- by trying to evolve as much as possible and learn, even if on our own.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.03.16 16:37

When I say "Master" I am not referring specifically to Asetian philosophy, but rather in general, and my term "Master" is related to people who write on the subject and teach either orally or in writing. Everyone needs something to cling, regardless of whether people follow the right or left path of life.

I strongly disagree with this as well. The only thing we need to cling to, in my opinion, is ourselves, our True Will. Needing someone or something to cling to can lead to great illusions.

*Apologies for the double post, I had something to add and did not see your last message until after I had posted.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.03.16 16:45

Rhea Kaye wrote:For many of us, this is how we show gratitude for the work that Luis Marques and the Aset Ka released- by trying to evolve as much as possible and learn, even if on our own.

I would dare add that to many of us Luis Marques has been our true Master, even if not holding direct contact with him he has has taught us some of the most profound and transformational lessons. The connection is spiritual doesn't need to be physical.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.03.16 17:03

Rhea: No problem. Attention, I'm not saying we can not be good students, far from it. There is no greater beauty than discover things by ourselfs and explore with the greatest courage.

Jonathan wrote:I would dare add that to many of us Luis Marques has been our true Master, even if not holding direct contact with him he has has taught us some of the most profound and transformational lessons. The connection is spiritual doesn't need to be physical.

I can understand the point of Rhea, after reading Asetian Bible and understand Asetian philosophy is difficult to say that Luis Marques is our Master, because he considered himself a teacher when talk to Asetianists. However, I have to assume that I see Mr. Luis Marques as my Master and Teacher through his teachings, in fact, if not for him I would be totally lost in my evolution.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 04.03.16 17:32

I think all things are possible... so one does not need a Master. I do however consider Luis Marques as my Master and would have been lost too without his teachings. I feel the daemon within would have devoured me long ago if it weren't for Asetianism. In fact, it almost did.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 21.09.16 9:46

Thought to share my experience and skill. It was something has come to me naturally. That has become one of my strong ability after my mother decide test me out when I was 6 yrs old. Being deaf is my advantage to improve any and all kind abilities as I wish. However, at that age I used to complain about headache as if it wasn't my own and my mother knew. She decide it was time to teach me. Start with meditation/yoga and she realized not only had I able to sense her spirit leave her body but able to see her spirit literally.
So, it has been decades since that happen I still use this ability at this day and time. Much stronger than before. Always able to see other spirits or people's around even though if they do not wish of me to see yet its another ability I had gain over the decades.

Eliza
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.09.16 10:21

Eliza your written English is awkward, are you really from the US? I'm not complaining but from the way you type I would say you're from somewhere else.

Also you mentioned decades, do you mind me asking how old you are?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 21.09.16 11:10

Nightshade, as I said I am deaf. I am from USA that I can assure you. However, english isn't my first or second even. Due to my family history. English will always be my most weak and will always try my best clear up as can be. As for how old I am. Started astral projection when I was 6 yrs old. Now I just turn.. 40.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.09.16 12:01

Don't worry I wasn't being judgemental.
Nightshade
Nightshade