Is anybody else from different supernatural beings?

5 posters

Go down

Is anybody else from different supernatural beings? Empty Is anybody else from different supernatural beings?

Post by Kawaimajo 27.04.16 19:58

Hi! I just joined yesterday, and I been wondering how many different types of supernatural beings joined this forum excluding vampires. Please forgive my ignorance since I have never thought of finding someone like me who study and use magic from grimoire and draw magic circles. If every one who are supernatural beings have any time to spare, I would be glad to be able to talk to you all and learn from everyone.

Thank you and I am in your care.

Kawaimajo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else from different supernatural beings? Empty Re: Is anybody else from different supernatural beings?

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.16 21:17

Hi, and welcome. To answer your question, if you expecting people to come forward proclaiming themselves to be of nonhuman soul, you are in the wrong forum. That being said, feel free to read around the forums. There are interesting threads to be found.

A piece of advice, not everyone you learn from has to be of "supernatural origin"... there are plenty of humans who have phenomenal skill levels.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else from different supernatural beings? Empty Re: Is anybody else from different supernatural beings?

Post by Kawaimajo 27.04.16 21:23

Is that so, sorry about that, I did not know. As I mentioned, I don't know of any other who is a supernatural beings so I really didnt know. Thank you so much!

Kawaimajo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else from different supernatural beings? Empty Hello

Post by darklovely 27.05.16 21:04

I am what the title proclaims to be, but I know others of a different species if your asking if they exist. Would love to talk magick with you. Idea Wink

darklovely
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaimajo 30.05.16 13:33

Oh, what type of magick do you specialize in? I am a green witch and I focus mostly on herbal magick.

Kawaimajo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.05.16 13:55

To the OP, I'm going to try to spare you a little bit of trouble and recommend that you visit the Aset Ka's official website. There are no Asetians (Guardians, Viperines, or Concubines) shouting openly about who they are. Real Asetians value their secrecy... they aren't going to be coming onto Vampirism Forum to tell all of us that they are a Guardian, Viperine, etc. To do such a thing goes DIRECTLY against their ways. Anyone having concrete proof of their Asetian nature will have it in the form of direct validation from the Order. I am just a rando from the internet and therefore I don't have the authority to proclaim who is and isn't Asetian, but I'd venture to guess that people telling everyone that they are would be the very last ones likely to have such a nature.

To darklovely, I am going to recommend that you read the Asetian Bible and the rest of the public works released by the Aset Ka. Read them thoroughly, study them, and look at the public website at asetka.org. It is highly recommended that you do so, otherwise your posts will end up gathering a thick coating of dust and not many will be able to summon the energy to interact with you.

And lastly, this is not intended to attack anyone, but to (attempt) to steer others in the right direction. Put out an open request on the Internet asking to talk to super special beings of awesomeness and you'd be surprised at the sheer number of delusionals show up. You would be fishing directly from the loony bin. Wink
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.05.16 15:03

Can't say Rhea doesn't have a point. She's giving good advice.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 02.06.16 7:49

OP,what kind of herbal magick do you practice? Direct message me if youd like to exchange insights.

Beings of otherkin or "supernatural" beings do exist, but most dont willingly come forward to say what they are; many are even unaware of their conditions. Of courae, there is nothimg wrong with those who do, but perhaps they are more likely to share their natures with trusted figures. Anyone can claim to be amything online. The make up of their soul is the reality.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaimajo 02.06.16 20:31

Umm... sorry, but how do I do direct message?

Kawaimajo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaimajo 02.06.16 21:01

Never mind, I figured it out!Smile

Kawaimajo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down