Reading the Asetian bible

4 posters

Go down

Reading the Asetian bible  Empty Reading the Asetian bible

Post by Monique 07.09.16 15:57

I have been reading the Asetian bible and I was wondering if anyone else noticed a change in the symbolism of their dreams after reading the book also?I never really dreamed about Egypt until I started reading the Asetian bible,but I have also had a few dreams about dragons.Do these dreams have any significance or is it merely the subconscious mind?
Monique
Monique
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Back to top Go down

Reading the Asetian bible  Empty Re: Reading the Asetian bible

Post by Maxx 07.09.16 17:41

you can dictate the area the majority of your dreams go into.  You do that before you enter sleep.  This is the way you focus on any question which you want answers on.  It may not come in that first night.  Just stay after it over and over and then you will have your answer from a higher element.

then, like happened with me two nights ago....I watched as  an auto tire appeared....I saw two hands taking a hand tool and pulling out some kind of element from that tire...As I watched, I said to myself that it appears there is a problem with a nail or a leak around the stem...  I woke the next morning not remembering that.  Got in my car and the dash symbols appeared to tell me I had low tire pressure...At that time I recalled that dream....  This is just an illustration how dreams can work with you to tell you the future.

Your interest in those Things of Egypt is leading you in many ways to draw your study toward it. The AB is a great aid to direct you in your focus to open the things you are to study in your life at this time.
There is a reason you opened that book...it is designed to be your draw into the past as well as the future. Stay with it. Good for you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique 07.09.16 17:56

Thank you Maxx.
Monique
Monique
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.09.16 18:00

hang on. there are some others that want to add to this that is important.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.09.16 1:54

Monique, I did experience changes in dreams but also in energy when I started studying the Asetian Bible many years ago. Several others have reported spiritual and metaphysical changes upon interaction with this book. That is because as the author explains this grimoire is actually a magickal tool and not just another book. Much of its teachings will flow to you in ways other than just reading it.

I would say that's a good sign and as Maxx also stated stay with it. It's a long but exciting journey!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique 08.09.16 10:44

Thank you for your reply Johnathan.Since you mentioned noticing changes both metaphysical and energetic,I decided to briefly relate one of my dreams.In my dream I was an Egyptian pharaoh (male) traveling up the Nile on a barge,there was a light around me,an aura of light if you will,suddenly a rather large crocodile arose from the waters and tried to attack me but I defended myself with some type of Egyptian weapon.
My thoughts concerning the dream were,maybe the crocodile represents the murkiness of my former beliefs and the pharaoh is representative of enlightenment,or maybe I'm beginning on a new spiritual journey.Do you have any thoughts or insight that might help me to better understand the dream?
Monique
Monique
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.09.16 11:00

Your interpretation makes sense and it's a possible explanation, however I might have a small bit of information that I'm not sure if you're familiar with. Did you know that the crocodile is actually a very strong and very old symbolism of the Sethians? I found it interesting that you mentioned a crocodile attacking a pharaoh as that's also a pretty clear imagery of the lurking Sethian dangers and attacks against the Asetian forces.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique 08.09.16 11:24

Thanks again,I did not know that.Is that in the AB,I have not read the entire work yet,but I will look for a reference to the crocodile.
Monique
Monique
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.09.16 12:08

It's in the AB but it's also found in classic Ancient Egyptian symbolism and literature.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.09.16 18:13

Monique: The dragon is the unique animal in sacred group of animals of ancient China, which belongs to the world of fantasy and legends. Dreaming with dragons usually means that we live life with a lot of intensity, usually higher than daily. As you mentioned Asetian Bible, I would say that you took very seriously the teachings and had a great impact on your life, however, it may also mean you can do good work with your energy. Go beyond...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique 10.09.16 18:34

Thank you for your insight Kalb,one of the dragons was indeed a Chinese black dragon,another was a white Chinese dragon in a water fountain and a third one was a grey Chinese dragon in storm clouds.I don't really understand what the dreams meant.
Monique
Monique
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down