questions about vampire culture

+2
NECROVAMP
zhp961121
6 posters

Go down

questions about vampire culture Empty questions about vampire culture

Post by zhp961121 30.09.16 7:35

Hello, I am Chinese student who study in American. I have three question about vampire want to ask. Could you guys help me to answer those question.
How could you guys join the vampire culture?
Are there any special rules in vampire culture?
Is the vampire real in this world?
Laughing

zhp961121
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-09-27

Back to top Go down

questions about vampire culture Empty Re: questions about vampire culture

Post by NECROVAMP 22.05.18 16:05

zhp961121 wrote:Hello, I am Chinese student who study in American. I have three question about vampire want to ask. Could you guys help me to answer those question.
Laughing

Hey Won Ton Soup.
Number one, you are a chinese student who studies in america.

Number two, you don't just join a vampire culture, there are some pretty deep dark spooky initiations that one has to go through to join or become a part of the vampire culture per say. However, It doesn't mean you have to join a vampire culture to be a vampire.

Number three, yeah there are some rules, i wouldn't call them special, but if it makes you feel more important, then go ahead call them special. That said, it really depends on what vampire culture your a part of when it comes to the so called special rules, different sects have different special rules, got it.

Number four, yes vampires are real in this world.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.05.18 18:31

zhp961121 wrote:Hello, I am Chinese student who study in American. I have three question about vampire want to ask. Could you guys help me to answer those question.
Laughing

1. * shrugs * I mean, I suppose it's a subculture, it's been called and identity group. I know there are many vampires and non-vampires who consider themselves part of it. There isn't really any sort of initiation or anything, and many will disagree on who is and who is not part of the community. =/

2. Not really, just don't be a donkey-butt. Just about any rule that may apply to any other human social interaction.

3. Depends on how you define "vampire"
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.05.18 18:32

NECROVAMP wrote:
Laughing

Hey Won Ton Soup.  

Number two, you don't just join a vampire culture, there are some pretty deep dark spooky initiations that one has to go through to join or become a part of the vampire culture per say.  However, It doesn't mean you have to join a vampire culture to be a vampire.  

Number three, yeah there are some rules, i wouldn't call them special, but if it makes you feel more important, then go ahead call them special.  That said, it really depends on what vampire culture your a part of when it comes to the so called special rules, different sects have different special rules, got it.  

Haven't decided if this guy's just an ignorant, haughty newbie or a troll yet. Consider what he says with a large helping of salt.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 20:34

A troll that only made one post two years ago. Still out to lunch having soup.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.07.18 7:27

although this seems to be an old troll post id like to comment.

when i first jumped into hecates swimming pool (that was the vision i got back then ) i knew nothing about the occult. when i started researching i found lots and lots of info. the thing is that the info i found was very much based on the turmoil in the usa when lavey entered the playground. although this info might be of use and is good to know, it also creates a hell of a ride tru disinfo land. its the same with vampire culture. never heard of it and suddenly i was part of it. sifting tru that nonsense isnt easy, but it seems that newbies get that as their first 'job' to prove themselves these days.

so dont do as me, but start with yourself and making that strong and healthy. and when thats done and you still feel the need for a community take step 2.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx_it 09.04.19 13:11

NECROVAMP wrote:
Laughing

Hey Won Ton Soup.  

Number two, you don't just join a vampire culture, there are some pretty deep dark spooky initiations that one has to go through to join or become a part of the vampire culture per say.  However, It doesn't mean you have to join a vampire culture to be a vampire.  

Number three, yeah there are some rules, i wouldn't call them special, but if it makes you feel more important, then go ahead call them special.  That said, it really depends on what vampire culture your a part of when it comes to the so called special rules, different sects have different special rules, got it.  

Christ, bro that's pretty freaking harsh. English is at least their second language. They were asking harmless questions no need to obliterate them on sight. flower
Nyx_it
Nyx_it
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2019-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down