What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?

+3
strangelove
Naoom
MysticLightShinethForth
7 posters

Go down

What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?  Empty What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.10.16 14:00

Inquiry: "What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?"

Also, another inquiry, how can you know if you are a vampire? What traits will predominate, or what kind of natural characteristics may be found, in one who indeed is a vampire? This latter inquiry may connect a little to the first inquiry, to some extent.

I believe I have already introduced myself before, although that was a relatively longer time ago, for newer viewers of this forum. I really have not that much to say about me, as I am majorly an emptiness in regards to personal identifications - I have more to say about other things, than myself, whereas I remain immersed in silence and witnessing of things to unfold... This may be more or less confused with lack of personality, however that is not the case, but rather distancing of myself from the personhood, into awareness. I seek and aspire after a divine state of self-realization, through meditation and inward turning...

Either how, back to the questions, which, when answered by you, may enrich some of our understanding, I believe, as some of you are rather experienced and more knowledgeable about these things. You may also wonder why I raise these questions; well, to my answer I would say, that I did once identify as a vampire, but somewhat in question to its reality, and now it seems that much of the nature I seemed to identify in me as vampiric, has been somewhat changed, slightly reduced or damaged, but still a little bit of interest in these questions remain, and this is whyfore I turn to this forum for these questions to be answered to some extent, as far as that is posssible, and so my thanks...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?  Empty Re: What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?

Post by Naoom 02.01.17 7:39

Being a vampire is a condition of the soul.Not me neither anyone who knows will ever tell you how to become a vampire.I have to admit that to become a vampire you have to predestined to be one.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?  Empty Re: What really distinguishes a vampire from a normal human?

Post by Naoom 02.01.17 8:03

Actually neither do I know the full secrets on how to become a vampire.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove 18.01.17 18:59

A vampire is different from what you would call a "regular human".

Vampires don't feel emotion in the same way.
They still can feel emotion, but it dissipates very quickly; almost instantly.

Some people are born a sort of half-vampire. We call these people psychopaths. If they don't go through proper guidance they can grow up to be serial killers.
If they do get proper guidance they tend to become doctors or lawyers.

There's also a process to become a "fully fledged" vampire.
Like a sort of "opening" process.
A perfect metaphor would be taking a snake and biting off its head.
Once you are a vampire, you absorb energy or 'Lifeforce' and it then travels to your handler, and up the chain of command.
The more powerful your will, and the higher your status, the more of this energy you hold onto.

If you imagine yourself in a room with a fast food resteraunt worker, and a general from the army:
You know who's in charge, and who you're bigger than. You can "sense" the "pecking-order" in that room.
In theory the energy from the fast food worker would travel into you, as you're bigger - Then the general would absorb it from you, as he's bigger.
Although on "regular humans" this does not happen, as we all have a protective lining to our auras and souls that protect us from birth.

In order to properly feed on someone (not just absorb residual energy) or to convert someone to being a fully fledged vampire, this seal needs to be broken.

Does that make sense?
If you like I can try and cite some sources for this information?

Or if you have any other questions or you'd like any other info you can PM me.

strangelove
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2017-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 16.02.18 6:41

Please look in The Definition Of A Vampire (real-life vampire community). I posted this in another topic, but I’ll simply make a separate post myself. Nice post by the way! Very nicely written. 😀
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.02.18 15:22

I forgot to reply to this thread back about a year ago or so, I do not know what happened but I must have missed it.

Thank you, Nightvein, although I am aware of quite a few of definitons on what a real life vampire is according to the "real life vampire community", but I think this forum is far more seriously committed to its study of vampirism. I used to read in the "real life vampire community" many, many years ago, and can both draw a contrast from my own reading in it, to what many people tend to dismiss it as in this forum and similar. I have studied in the Asetian Bible a little and find in there very accurate representations of what a vampire is, which might perplex you as your understanding of what a vampire is stems from the "real life vampire community"; these beings are vampires as defined by the condition of their soul. You can look into it a little bit more if you like, perhaps.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 16.02.18 19:44

Yes I’m aware of the “soul” version of vampirism. I know a little about it but I know quite a bit about the many kinds of vampires. Please if you want to understand what I understand better - go to my member introduction there is a long post about it. I mentioned the soul form of vampirism there. It was deleted from my phone or I would have copied and pasted the whole post in my “Definition Of The Vampire” post but I believe I said everything I needed to say.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 5:57

Nightvein, who crowned you all-knowing of vampires?

YOu're quite rude an arrogant posing your personal definition as one that should represent an entire group that you only just joined less than a month ago. Try learning a bit about others before lording yourself over them. Things will go much smoother for you that way.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 22.02.18 7:08

I did not crown myself anything - I was trying to give this person the best answer I had.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.02.18 15:37

Nightvein wrote:I did not crown myself anything - I was trying to give this person the best answer I had.
'

Then learn to speak for yourself, and represent only your opinion/knowledge rather than representing ALL.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 17.07.18 22:07

For me, it was rather that I just knew I was, than pondered it at all.
I feel as though if you were to meet a vampire face to face, you would immediately know by the stature of their personality. Maybe a dominating air, but not inherently aggressive. Someone, that when they look in your eyes, it feels as if they know something that you are thinking and maybe don't want them to know but it also intrigues you.
That has been my experience anyway. Hope I could help.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.07.18 22:55

Ah, thank you for your point of view. It is a valueable perspective that might prove worthwhile to take into consideration regarding this. I believe it might hold true.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 06.09.18 10:40

What distinguishes a vampire from human? The soul/spirit.

Vampires have many traits different from humans, but the main distinguishing factor is the soul/spirit. Vampires are very different. Vampires can spot their own kind in person. We wear a meat skin and look like a regular human, but we are not. Due to this dramatic difference, we can show various traits, but I will not list them since they vary from vampire to vampire. What traits I have may not be the traits a vampire friend has.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down