+2
Maxx
Lynskha
6 posters

Go down

A text about Aset ka and Asetianism Empty A text about Aset ka and Asetianism

Post by Lynskha 01.11.17 16:30

Em Hotep.

I have written a small text originally in portuguese to talk about Asetianism for some friends. I translated it into English, and I will post here.

☥Aset ka☥

So far, I can talk about my impressions regarding Asetianism.

I won’t mention the basic references, because they can be easily found on the internet in some pages, even if outdated, where all of them say just the same basic information, a small summary of what would be the Order of Aset ka.

I realized that many get to Asetianism for different reasons, inner seek, or looking for things related to occultism and magick. Well, each one through its way and reason. However there is an item very present that is related to vampirism.

At first it is one of the things that is very present, in its first “layer”, dealing with the therm vampire and also talking about predatory spirituality.

Asetianism deals with vampirism in a very serious and mature way, with a deep conection regarding spiritual evolution.

As I mentioned, I won’t talk about the basic descriptions, but they have some definitions like Lineages of the Asetians – vampires created by Aset (Ísis), they also talk about energy manipulation, feeding…
However, the “layer” vampirism is at the surface of a much deeper and serious study.
A lot is related to Ancient Egypt, so those who identify and feel a deep conection with it may be attracted.

About the books – I bought Violet Throne, a grimoire containing 3 books -0 Asetian Bible, Book of Orion and words in Silence. – About the books, I also recommend you to read at their website.
A brief summary would be – Asetian Bible gives a nice view about the topics linked to vampirism, but also energy manipulation, metaphysic. Book of Orion is something much deeper, I took a look, and it deals with many things regarding to Spiritual development, like Cabala, for example.

I got Asetian Bible and Violet Throne, that also contains a version of Asetian Bible with extra information, I read them both to compare, and Violet Throne version is much deeper.
There are many other things in the Violet Throne, and they are so deep, that I prefer not to comment here, as they reflect my personal feelings and perception.

What I would like to say, that is personal, is : I realized that since I started the reading and studies, a lot has moved and changed inside me. It is something that messes with your self, your ego, a lot of questionings appear. An internal alchemy begins. It is hard to explain, because it is an individual path, each one perceives it in an individual way. It is like everyone is looking at the same thing, but seeing something different, because it depends on what you have inside you, that will reflect , mirror what is being seen, observed.

For me, it has been a serious and sacred Path; I see a deepness, and profound conection in relation to Asetianism.

I am still beginning, but I tend to follow my intuition.

Another question I liked very much is that , there is a lot of maturity and “feet on the ground” to deal with the topics, where many times people tend to exaggerate, or create crazy theories, which is not the way Aset ka deals wit these topics.

They deal with the things in a really serious way, from psychological, fisical, biological scopes, so there is rationality when dealing with the subjects. Rationality and a deep and fundamental basis.
I realize, as I mentioned before, that people seek their teachings for different reasons : learning energy manipulation, wanting to “have powers”, knowledge, wisdom, historical research, vampirism, cabala, self development, deep identification…

Ultimately, what I have been feeling even more it is Asetianism is a selective Path. It seems I am exaggerating, but I am not. Those who do not seek honestly, with a light heart, fall in the way. It is like the ritual of the “ The Weighing of the Heart Ceremony”…

For those who seek for something serious related to occultism, and that somehow identify with Ancient Egypt, Asetianism is indeed a very beautiful Path.Beautiful and powerful.

There is a lot of combined things, recognized for the ones who have read, at least something basic about occult related things like Cabala, Thelema, Tarot, Taoism.. However there is a very different energy…

Well, as I said, it is a personal view of what I have felt until now.

And I can say I cherish and respect it a lot.☥
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

A text about Aset ka and Asetianism Empty Re: A text about Aset ka and Asetianism

Post by Maxx 01.11.17 18:24

Excellent compilation and very good explanation.
Enjoyed reading your assessment.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

A text about Aset ka and Asetianism Empty Re: A text about Aset ka and Asetianism

Post by Lynskha 01.11.17 21:13

Thank you for your words Maxx.

I am sorry about some mistakes. Like "connection" and any other spelling or grammar mistake, English is not my first language, but I like to write correctly.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 02.11.17 8:01

That was a very nice read. Thank you very much.

You only push me harder now, in my own curiosity and knowledge seeking (:

I remembered recently that I have a gift card to a local book seller. I might see if they carry any of the Asetian texts. I've already tried browsing some time ago to replace a number of spiritual and energy related books (yes vampires too) - all were gifts from those who kne my interests, and identity to varying degrees (some thought it just a phase, others knew in-depth what it all means to me) that were stolen from me, but most are too expensive or simply weren't available. Extra/expendable money really doesn't come easily for me. Maybe I'll get lucky (:
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 02.11.17 11:05

A. NightisdeI am glad somehow what I wrote inspired you to go after more information and knowwledge.

I see that there are some books that are really expensive, but it is good when they are worth it.

I really hope you can find what you seek. Take a look on Amazon, Book depository, or at your local bookstore, if you can find Asetian Bible.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.11.17 12:47

I would like to write an addendun here.

Since I am just beginning, my view is very basic, and it just reflects a little of what I feel, still words that come from my heart.

I am still reading Violet Throne, and Book of Orion is just in its first pages. I wanted just to make a change as I wrote Cabala, because I used the general therm I knew, specially because even this study is new for me, however Violet Throne has its study, under a specific view so the best suitable word would be Kabbalah, since it would define better what is there.

My thanks for the gentle person that explained that to me. Wink :farao
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.11.17 12:49

Pharaoh
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.11.17 16:49

Lynskha, No need that. I just mentioned that they were different philosophies. Only that. The community did not care. I'm glad to hear that you've found something you feel at home. we share the same sentiment here. So we understand you well.

One advise. Never trust when Maxx call himself idiot or joker.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.11.17 17:56

I am having a bad day when kalb tells everyone that I am not one to be trusted. Woe is me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.11.17 18:00

Lynskha wrote:Thank you for your words Maxx.

I am sorry about some mistakes.  Like "connection"  and any other spelling or grammar mistake,  English is not my first language,  but I like to write correctly.

Never apologize for being powerful and never ask for permission to be powerful.   You are doing just fine.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.11.17 18:13

One advise. Never trust when Maxx call himself idiot or joker.

I developed a kind of respect , specially because of the way Maxx expresses himself. From my first steps in the forum, where I was reading old posts, I enjoyed some a lot, and some even made me laugh, like Uncle fester comments, or other members nice and sacrastic ways of interacting sometimes

So for me Maxx became a respecufl idiot or joker if he calls him that Wink

Never apologize for being powerful and never ask for permission to be powerful. You are doing just fine.

That made me smile. Thank you .

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.01.20 16:44

Does someone know what happened to Lynskha?

I haven't seen her around here in a long while and she used to be a regular active member in the forum. She frequently wrote about Asetianism and how passionate she was about this culture, expressing it as an undying part of her soul, but suddenly poof, no more Lynskha. I wonder if something happened to her and why the sudden disappearance.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamcold 17.02.20 11:37

Lynshkha wrote: wrote:What I would like to say, that is personal, is : I realized that since I started the reading and studies, a lot has moved and changed inside me. It is something that messes with your self, your ego, a lot of questionings appear. An internal alchemy begins. It is hard to explain, because it is an individual path, each one perceives it in an individual way. It is like everyone is looking at the same thing, but seeing something different, because it depends on what you have inside you, that will reflect , mirror what is being seen, observed.

INDEED!!!!!bounce
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down