Joining a group

4 posters

Go down

Joining a group Empty Joining a group

Post by wildguitars 06.04.18 4:50

hi guys.
im new to all the vampire stuff and i wanted to ask if there are some good groups you can join out there?
ive seen the tov but it seems like a big scam.. are there any legit groups you can join ? and how do you start to learn the practical stuff? thanks alot in advance

wildguitars
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-04-06

Back to top Go down

Joining a group Empty Re: Joining a group

Post by Ramla-Meryt 07.04.18 2:39

Given the section of the forum that this is in, are you looking for vampire groups in general, groups that are devoted to a particular religion/spiritual path or spiritual/religious groups that are made up of vampires only? In relation to the VC groups, are you looking for online, offline or both? Do you mean practical magical and occult practises, or the practical side of vampirism?

While I'm not necessarily able to answer your questions, I can at least try to help you to ask better ones to help you to get closer to the answers you are looking for, as what you put was quite vague!
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by wildguitars 07.04.18 5:22

Im looking for vampire groups online that are real accult groups not goth freaks...
and are practicing magic related to vampirism...

wildguitars
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 07.04.18 5:25

wildguitars wrote:Im looking for vampire groups online that are real accult groups not goth freaks...

Vampires can be goths as well, just adding that in there... The two are not automatically inclusive or exclusive by nature.

Unless by goth freaks, you just mean people pretending to be vampires?
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by wildguitars 08.04.18 12:17

Yea that is what i mean

wildguitars
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 13.04.18 8:25

wildguitars wrote:Im looking for vampire groups online that are real accult groups not goth freaks...

So you're looking for people who practice vampirism in ritual or as part of their spiritual path/faith, rather than people who are actually vampires?

One can be Vampire and practice magic(k), one can be nonvampire and utilize the exact same energies for the same general purposes.

Also, gotta love your judgemental assessment. What is your first impression of this particular forum?
You already seem pretty ignorant. Perhaps stick around and participate some more, we can get to know you and then perhaps we'll have a better idea of where to refer you.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 13.07.18 13:47

"Goth freaks", as you so eloquently put it, can have human or non-human identities, and can follow any religion, just as humans and non-humans can be goth or not goth, religious or not religious, and any flavour or colour of person can be any of the above.
If you're asking about ToV I wouldn't suggest it personally, but if you want to see what it's all about, go ahead and purchase the material. You can PM if you want to know my full opinion, as I'm not prone to public bashing or risking disrespecting anyone.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down