Member Intro (CREdarkness)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Member Intro (CREdarkness) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member Intro (CREdarkness)

Post by CREdarkness 30.09.18 15:49

I also forgot to address a few other things mentioned on this forum which I felt were worth pointing out.

In Rhea Kaye’s post in response to the Scriptural Revelation post she said
“ ... existing on a much more subtle level than the physical.”

This, as far as I know (unless Rhea is talking about something else) is one form a vampire commonly takes and accounts are found in European Folklore and can’t be described as being anything else but the traditional vampire of European Folklore. It’s as if, after death, the personality, physical body, mind, spirit and soul are all no longer present but what is left is a vampire which can’t be explained. I understand you’re describing them as souls, Rhea Kaye, but I feel this particular phenomenon is something else, “subtle” is probably one accurate way to describe their presence. Sometimes the being is witnessed or it may interfere with the living realm, either demonically, or sometimes described as being ghost-like. If and when a vampire like that returns to a normal form there seems to be no recollection of who they were in their other isolated form as a vampire, and if they remain in that form it’s as if the person is gone and they’ve become a vampire completely with no other definition existing which can describe them. That seems to be the common form in European Folklore which leaves the grave to drink the living. In my life, my vampiric existence has taken many different forms, so your point about how being physical does not necessarily make you a vampire is clearly valid. When I was two I passed away and was in the earth at which time some time I can’t account for during what seems to be some kind of decomposition process, but then I awoke in the earth, as something of a “blood” for lack of a better word and did not die, I was still present in the earth. I was put back as a human... I died one more time in a year and again was in death and could see that actual dying isn’t that simple for me and came back again. When I was sixteen I received my first conscious donation in the RLVC and for about a month I didn’t eat or sleep and could see I was going to pass through into a more vampiric existence had to make a choice whether to stay in this reality or further turn into a vampire. I felt god had work laid out for me in this reality so I stayed here and resumed a more normal human life, still receiving blood donations regularly. About two years later a lot of things which were prosephied about were happening in my life... and one winter I felt that laying down my life was evidently, again, what god had in store for me. I went straight from death, into the heavens, and then returned. So in this case I was able to be laid to rest but still the point I think was that different forms, callings, and experiences could and would take place. Then I resumed to this life again and turned through my teen years in a few different ways... once as a consciousness that turned accross the planet, perceiving bodily awareness, but moreso I was a conscious vampiric mind which moved accross the population. Then I resumed this life again. Sometime around 2015 I turned completely into a physical vampire and walked 2,000 miles to get a child out of their early childhood trauma/abuse case, then I resumed this life again. In some instances with blood I’ve healed from scars. In some instances I’ve woken up after prayer and certain physical ailments were miraculously gone. In some cases wounds or other similar things have closed over night, which seems to have a lot to do with the raising of the body upon prayer/meditation on god. About three times I’ve descended into hell, and then returned... I was still existent. I felt god was simply showing me that people do experience hell, that hell is real, anyone can experience pretty much anything by the will of god, whether guilty of something or not guilty of something... and that it is the world we live in. I felt god was not saying I belong in hell, but that I should pray because some people have descended into hell without having done anything and that prayer and withholding judgement from one another can save people’s lives. I’ve been shown apocalyptic events also... honestly the truth is so endless.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Member Intro (CREdarkness) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member Intro (CREdarkness)

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.18 16:40

I'll have to come back. I suppose brief is not gonna happen.
Not sure when I'll be able to thoroughly respond.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2