Maxx
Ramla-Meryt
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Predator and Prey Empty Predator and Prey

Post by Ramla-Meryt 01.01.19 7:16

Food for thought?

'Something that this one has learnt in studies of Asetianism, reflections upon spiritual psychology, in the psychologically dynamic interrelationship between "predator" and "prey" is that, quite obviously, a prey, so called - and these are very noteworthy alternative terms for psychological makeup - is more scattered, lost and insecure, concealing inner fears often through psychological projection and acting pretentiously.

The predator on the other hand does not. They own themselves. Silence is a dangerous tool in their arsenal and, like the Asetians, they do not yield to criticism or outside opinion. The interesting paradox, however, is that if you obsess about being a predator you probably are not but more of a prey under the same pretentiousness from insecurities whereas recognising how much of a prey you actually are turns you towards predatory advantage, in these psychological terms, and the tables turn.

These are all elements I have witnessed within myself. [...] And again, silence is a dangerous tool; a mighty weapon of the hunter of wisdom in taking down the preys of foolishness. This analogy I apply on an internal level towards the shifting of mindset from prey to predator.

[Any further thoughts? I think this might open up a potentially good discussion because of its relevance in psychology, especially around these circles of the vampire community.]'
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey Empty Re: Predator and Prey

Post by Ramla-Meryt 01.01.19 7:18

Found, not written by me.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 10:55

a simple connection that the solar plexus area is where the emotions are centered. This includes the element of fear.  The mental area is what actually controls the emotions that develop in that SP area.  Learn to control your thoughts and that controls your thought creation of everything around you and what you experience.  So learning to "discover" how to utilize your mental process can actually help determine whether you are prey or predator.

Not found.   Just a knowing... smile.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 11:16

Maxx, from your personal experience, what led you to think the emotions are centered in the solar plexus area? I'm not discounting it, just curious on an elaboration since my own experience was always that it is stored in the Heart area. I already have a few ideas but I'll wait.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 12:10

Sure.  Just wait until the next time you get into a situation where you have great fear suddenly jump up into your life or when you get into a rousing argument with another.   Stop and pinpoint where you feel that emotion centered.  You will find it located in that solar plexus area.  Many say that stopping and practicing a breath pattern to calm yourself and to help the blood pressure return to normal.  This can be used as a factor as well.  Walk in the desert and suddenly find yourself next to a rattler.  Where does that fear when you first hear that sound of the rattlesnake settle into?  Of course, it is the solar plexus.   Now, this can also influence the heart area as well.  But for certain you will find the maximization of effect within that SP area.  It can instantly be recognized in that area when you stop to locate great anger when it first comes.  

Of course, the heart area is very important as well.  It is used in etheric communication along with the mental area in combination according to where a person is (the sender)within the development of the soul.  The other area utilized in this is the throat area.  What I refer to here is how the ancients formerly communicated with each other.  Silent, and wordless, among each other no matter where on the planet another was at the time.   Either in individual status or group status, it was easy at that time.  We have lost that ability due to various things we call advancement today.  (an illustration just came to mind of this and made me chuckle as I write).  Crocodile Dundee.  Where the female follows him into a meeting in the wild and she watches when he suddenly turns and looks her way in the night and is aware of her presence watching him and also her thoughts.... lol.  Those natives even today use this.

And you asked what led me to think this. It is the statement from spirit beings I work with. Told by that element to look at the connection as it happened. But in the beginning, I was told to use the mental and the heart combined to transfer thought to another. At a later point, I was told to change that to another focus which I will not disclose here. In summing that up, I can only conclude that a progression was made and that I then was advancing to another tool which was more suitable. I can say that I personally have gone from thinking at the beginning that I would need to call on spiritual beings to help accomplish various things, but found as things progressed, that I have confidence in my own abilities without calling on them. I am my creator, which we all are.

Many other things that influence this topic but will stop here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 12:15

I might add that Edgar Cayce was formally a priest of Ancient Egypt that utilized the example I gave above. So many things are carried forth from those days of ancient lore.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 12:19

I might add that I love it when there are those that disagree with me in part or in whole. I know when that crosses your mind even when you do not post that fact. Many things bring a chuckle to me. I enjoy many things in life, good and bad. Remember, duality is what helps us all grow.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 12:24

That is an interesting example, thanks for sharing. You don't have to stop there, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in hearing more of this. Maybe it could even get it's own thread. I see what you are meaning regarding the Solar Plexus area.
Disagreement is good, if parties involved can disagree in a productive way.
In this case I can agree with what you're saying though, and it makes sense.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 12:47

many times I make statements to elicit an emotional response from a single individual or many.  I sometimes do that to feel how certain individuals react within their body.  All of that can be read.   If you will stop and think about it, you can feel and recognize how another person feels over their keyboard as they type a statement that appears.  It reflects their thoughts.  Anger and resentment you can feel in their solar plexus area.  The love element will have a small combination in the heart area together with the sp.  But primary emotion will come from that sp area.  

How many times have you heard the saying "there are no secrets"? This has a lot to do with it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 12:55

Regarding the original post, examples of what it talks about are everywhere. All one has to do is look closely at people who are overly identified with the "vampire" archetype, for real-time teachings to reveal themselves.
I've been watching the VCN group and its branches for a long time now. The more I watch it, the more disgusted I feel by "the vampire".
More and more it is beginning to seem like an utterly useless thing to attach yourself and your identity to. What is a vampire, anyway? Well, from watching certain groups and people, I am beginning to feel like a "vampire" is actually prey.
Vampiric techniques are able to be learned, especially by the dedicated occultist. So, what is inherently special about "being a vampire?" It is sort of like looking at a dangerous animal, wanting to be that animal, and identifying yourself not with the complete being but by its teeth or claws.
Prey. It's an interesting topic.
I was left with a good example of this yesterday. This isn't meant to be a flaming post, but a genuine observation. I watched someone who used to be a member of this community, but who turned away from it due to not being accepted into the Order of Aset Ka after claiming to be a high-ranking leader and Elder there. (One can only assume this is what her motivations were, given all her actions.) Her entire existence and presence seems to be about chasing followers and fans, and basking in the praise of others. There was a quite recent video for a metal genre song in which she dances and pretends to be an extremely dangerous predator of the night, eats someone's heart (like Akasha from the Anne Rice movies/books) and tries to embody ultimate darkness.
It makes me think about the word "prey." Often those who are obsessed with being seen as a predator are good at showing their weaknesses, thus making themselves prey. It leads me to my real point (and sorry if I strayed a bit off topic here-) which is that if someone is utterly obsessed to the point of fervent single-mindedness with being seen as a vampire, it's one of the quickest ways to tell that they are not a vampire. For example: is a real scientist, let's say someone with a very high level of education, understanding and potential to cause change, obsessed with taking to the internet almost daily and writing things like "hey guys, I'm a scientist. Did you hear that I'm a scientist? Check out how much of a scientist I am. Please leave a like. SCIENCE. Check out my new video where I tell you I'm a great scientist. And my 800 videos before it."

Where is the "gold" here? Some people think the gold is in taking to the internet and doing nothing but constantly jamming it down others' throats that they are fearsome and supreme, that they are the truth and the way, that the "mundanes" are their "prey." How ironic it is that even a human educated on a mediocre level could easily make them into prey. These people are frequently the ones worshipping Father Sebastiaan and Belanger, though not always. These people are usually the ones making rants about how they can't get common society to accept that they are a vampire, and that they were mugged or something for being attacked while wearing fangs and contact lenses.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 13:07

Getting back to the topic at the start, by sensing what was discussed above regarding predator and prey, you might now see that there are many individuals that think of themselves as predators but are actually prey for those that move among the population silently. Whether it be the Aset Ka or the Red Order of Set, there is a higher dimensional focus on more things than just being a vampire. lol. I, myself, seem to think the Vampire topic does not rank in the top 10 within their groups. But, of course, we are all different and have different feelings on that. Who knows, me being just a human, means I could have a very warped thought process.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 13:09

Interestingly, we were both typing our replies at the same time. Do you find that a little out of the ordinary???? smile.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.01.19 13:28

Have you ever heard of the - I think south Indian - story of the blindfolded men and an elephant? No one of us sees the full reality, or everything all at once. Our perspectives are like that. One should never make the mistake of assuming too much about others or about things in general, or making misjudgements, without actually knowing, but remain humble in learning and seeking to understand...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 01.01.19 13:38

It makes me think about the word "prey." Often those who are obsessed with being seen as a predator are good at showing their weaknesses, thus making themselves prey. It leads me to my real point (and sorry if I strayed a bit off topic here-) which is that if someone is utterly obsessed to the point of fervent single-mindedness with being seen as a vampire, it's one of the quickest ways to tell that they are not a vampire. For example: is a real scientist, let's say someone with a very high level of education, understanding and potential to cause change, obsessed with taking to the internet almost daily and writing things like "hey guys, I'm a scientist. Did you hear that I'm a scientist? Check out how much of a scientist I am. Please leave a like. SCIENCE. Check out my new video where I tell you I'm a great scientist. And my 800 videos before it."

This aligns with my perspective quite a bit. If you need to shout about it for it to be valid, there is probably something wrong. Nothing wrong with discussing it with like-minded individuals in an appropriate platform but, that is quite different to doing the Internet equivalent of donning a neon pink suit with flaming yellow polka-dots.

You also should not need to go to exceptional, or even particularly overt, lengths to convince others of what you are either. Your Self, presentation and presence do that for you.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 13:41

yes. I can be grumpy on a consistent basis.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 14:03

Have you ever heard of the - I think south Indian - story of the blindfolded men and an elephant? No one of us sees the full reality, or everything all at once. Our perspectives are like that. One should never make the mistake of assuming too much about others or about things in general, or making misjudgements, without actually knowing, but remain humble in learning and seeking to understand...

I like this one as well. It connects to the article that Nachtzehren shared recently about the occult. That article highlights something great, something really important. When journeying into the occult, it's easy to get a false sense of knowing. With studying the occult comes some level of "power". People run away with this really easily. It becomes a false pedestal, and one example of this is assuming to know everything about someone or why they think and feel the way they do. It connects with that phrase of needing to rise above. An eagle flying above can see many angles of their scenery below, but someone standing next to that same thing on the same level only sees one side at a time and it usually shows. Without truly being above something, it's hard to get a full picture, and exceedingly easy to run away with judgments about people or a situation, having a deceptive picture that makes it seem like the full angles are being seen. People can use this like a mask to hide behind, taking their perceptions with a deceptive sense of infallibility rather than understanding that there are angles they might not yet see. Also there is that attachment to feeding that I have noticed. These subjects where people state or brag that they can feed in a certain way that may be uncommon, openly call themselves a predatory being with a lot of wisdom and then turn around to state repeatedly that "not many others are like me, there are not many of us." Ties in with the post above. If you're a real predator, the entire world shouldn't be hearing that "not many are like you", because you would be hunting in silence. Much like the scientist hunts for understanding over the mysteries of the universe and its mechanisms in a silent room with full focus and dedication. A scientist frequently feeling the need to tell other people that "not many others are like me, please allow me to indirectly state that I'm special until you believe it" probably doesn't have time to dedicate himself to his craft and the alchemy of heightened life lessons/experiences. You'd get the impression of his mastery and knowledge by the way he handles his obstacles and life lessons, and by the way he changes the lives of others or the climate of his chosen field.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 14:06

To Mystic......

I was shown 4 days ago an illustration of Christians and Vampires together.  I asked what is this?

You know the stories that Christians are taught about various things in their faith system.  It is a type of programming.  They study it and completely believe that is the forgiving and learning process for them to spend their whole life within. It even says to be careful about judging.  Right?  Great.  

But the actual life course is that they have fallen for an untruth because of a story that sounds great but that it never happened at all.  There is not a shred of evidence that their hero ever lived at all and did those things mentioned.  Issa may have lived but he did not do those things as there is not historical physical evidence AT ALL.  Those Christians Really believe that with their entire being.  But are they following actual working paths???

So at that I asked what about the vampires.   I was shown how close that example is to the one with the Christians.  There are so many people running around yelling about their problems and sicknesses and how they need blood and that the light hurts them so much.....they really believe that crap because they want to have an excuse for their shortcomings as well as be different....but they are only human...   cause a vampire has more fortitude than that... and they are not sickly.  Addiction to adrenalchrome can be real but they did not need it, to begin with.  But these humans actually believe they are vampires.....but they have no real basis for that....but they really believe their intuition.  Do you think the possibility might exist that the whole vampire thing was created by the real Vampires, and we all know what that might be, in that they promoted this whole phony, fake vampire bit to furnish a bunch of prey for their own use?  hehehe.   

But I see no dif in the Christian and the OVC vampires.  Do they think what they believe is real?  Of course. Is it the truth?   It is to them, yes. But it depends. Who is really wearing the blindfold...???

Everyone is certainly welcome to believe anything they like.  Whatever one is comfortable with is all that matters. And we can all see where that leads.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 14:06

An important point from Maxx too, when he mentions that those groups holding real power aren't overly obsessed or focused with vampires. The real focus has to be in understanding the higher levels, I think.
It can connect as a parallel with the Aset Ka's works and the way they approach things. For example, they are not vampiric in nature while in their native plane of the Duat, the land of the Gods. This says a lot.

Taking it at a new angle though, we could also look at those who use predatory feeding techniques. Having the knowledge doesn't always mean much, because it depends on what they do with that energy and how they put it to use. Are they using it to fuel their life in such a way that experiences and practices are heightened, or just because they can?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.01.19 14:13

Maxx, I would not say they follow their intuition but their wishful thinking. Intuition is clear light. Desires, emotions and expectations refract that light...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 14:14

But these humans actually believe they are vampires.....but they have no real basis for that....but they really believe their intuition. Do you think the possibility might exist that the whole vampire thing was created by the real Vampires, and we all know what that might be, in that they promoted this whole phony, fake vampire bit to furnish a bunch of prey for their own use? hehehe.

This really gets my attention, it makes me think about the release of the Asetian teachings and what time period it comes around in. Quite an interesting thought, and I think it holds some merit.
I don't remember what thread I saw this in, since it was quite some time ago. But I do recall it being discussed that the Aset Ka's stepping out of the shadows came at a strategic time, during which there is a lot of furor and fuss about vampires in seemingly every corner of the internet, television, and other media forms.
Since they are so good at aligning their decisions perfectly with the outside world and even cosmic timing, every move being like that of a chess master, it makes sense that maybe they'd orchestrate this. It is said in the Asetian Bible that the release of the material has been planned for a very long time.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 14:16

In this sense, that statement makes a lot of sense. The ones posing in the spotlight desperate to be seen as vampires are only servants for the more ancient beings. They are the prey, without realizing it. Aligns in an even better way that somehow, the ancient Orders did that on purpose. Very Happy

Good topic for thought, thanks.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 14:23

Do you ever remember seeing it discussed that not everything they wrote and presented as being true....is not the case at all? Some things are purposely used for misdirection.....??????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.01.19 14:30

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Maxx, I would not say they follow their intuition but their wishful thinking. Intuition is clear light. Desires, emotions and expectations refract that light...

I would tend to disagree with that.... as the same principle is used within the dark side. Same is used to destroy in the same degree as used to heal or create.

Intuition is not all light and sweet sugar. Just ask Franz Bardon.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.01.19 14:32

Yes, I do recall that. Actually, I was thinking about something along the lines of this subject the other day. Now, we have the privilege of looking back at the first publication, the Asetian Bible, and comparing it with the Violet Throne. I've got to say, the Violet Throne has a completely different tone and vibration. We're left with clear examples of this when looking back in retrospect. He mentions, too, that some elements were removed as they had already served their purpose of psychological validation and gauge. For example, in the 2007 publication he dropped statements about characteristics the Asetians have, ones that could easily lead people into believing something about themselves, yet when we look at the Violet Throne, some of those elements were removed. It is as if they desired to watch how people would react to false elements psychologically, how they were able to sift through the superfluous or that which led into false superiority. With a level of elegant ease, they somehow manage to hold that etheric "sifter", making people react in a dance they understand very well with their ancient eyes.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.01.19 14:36

Oh that is not what I meant, merely an allegory; an illustration of metaphor. Just like when you have the light of the sun, that is likened to intuition, and when it touches upon the waves in the sea, that light is refracted and the same is true with intuition and emotions, desires and expectations, otherwise called as "psychicism" by a particular guru and spiritual master, in contrast to clear intuition, knowingness, clairvoyance or other ability related to intuition - which they can be.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next