+2
Jonathan
Maxx
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ressurected from the dead Empty Ressurected from the dead

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 11:23

If he does not return anymore then I will raise him from the dead.... Maktub lives......as well as Sekhmet...

Sekhmet is one of the most obvious examples of vampiric tendencies among Ancient Egyptian deities. In the Asetian theology she is clearly a Scorpion in nature, which makes full sense given most of her archeological iconography and myth symbolism. But there are many other examples, if you study the references of Khunsu from the Pre-Dynastic you would uncover a deeper vampiric connection, sometimes even more scary and overpowering than Sekhmet. Keep in mind his theological archetype changed dramatically in the later Dynastic times, into a more peaceful Moon-driven deity.

Now about your doubt. In Asetian metaphysics, the Asetians are indeed connected to their source, Aset. However, that source, no matter how great metaphysical abilities can give to them, it is not in their native realm. In the Duat, the so-called underworld, Asetians don't act vampirically and don't need to feed. However, while incarnated in this limited shell that is the physical universe, and designed for the subtle body and metaphysical framework of humans, Asetians consume far more energy. That makes them vampiric while incarnated since their higher energy metabolism and fast-burning Soul needs additional Ka in order to fully operate under their non-natural physical body. Despite that, it can also be used, like any other vampire, to empower more devastating metaphysical abilities.

Maktub

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Ressurected from the dead Empty Re: Ressurected from the dead

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 11:28

In looking at this closely, it connected me back to my wondering about all the Egyptian Warriors that were pledged to follow Seti I. These were many that I saw in the other realm and I wondered if they were designed to always live in a bygone era even after the physical death here?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 11:46

Also, does anyone here remember all the hell and tornado screaming that occurred when I mentioned something about Vampirism and cannibalism may be connected.... this was in the not so distant past...lol.

However, Khonsu also had a darker side. During the early part of Egyptian history, Khonsu seems to have been considered to be a violent and dangerous god. He appears in the "Cannibal hymn" (part of the Pyramid Texts) as a blood-thirsty deity who helps the deceased king to catch and eat the other gods and the Coffin Texts describe him as "Khonsu who lives on hearts". Yet, by the New Kingdom, he was worshipped primarily as the gentle and compassionate son of Amun and Mut.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.03.19 11:48

Maxx channeling good ol' Maktub. Pharaoh
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 12:01

and today we have common coverage of cult groups with names of leaders everyone here would recognize if listed, removing and eating the adrenal gland of a drugged person while consuming the adrenochrome produced by that gland.  The act of eating the heart is the secondary gland consumed.  

Nothing much has changed today from past history, it appears.  lol.   Except fake news has given it a different slant to the story.  ha.   Nothing is as it appears.   Need to discover the ability to connect with the consciousness or astral out there to find the real. truth.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.03.19 12:53

Is it a practice you recommend?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.03.19 12:54

Note: that was just a bit of joke. But also a question (nothing too serious)...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 13:01

Recommended, of course. How do you think I am still here after all these centuries?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 13:04

and I am just a human........
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.19 22:16

It is almost midnight.... time for Maktub to wake up...
The Nile is beautiful with the shimmering moon reflecting over it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.03.19 5:19

Last time he posted was on 07.07.14... also what a nice synchronicity of numbers. But how are you hoping to ressurect him from the desert sands? ... Hehe.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.03.19 7:09

That was the last post. He has been through here since then.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 18.03.19 9:03

Maxx is correct, he still comes here from time to time.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.03.19 17:36

My interest is seeing if Maktub can relate any additional info on the Sekhmet Chapel I mentioned in another area here.  I am beginning to make contact in several different areas with this Being and it appears it is in the area of healing.  I am well aware of the destructive powers involved but this Being seemed to contact me out of the blue and my interest is magnified due to the other beings that are involved in healing with other clients.  

I am certain that Maktub has info that is not found in written descriptions or books about Sekhmet and my interest is certainly heightened in this Being.  Other Beings I work with have destructive as well as healing abilities and it appears this may be the reason in the contact.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 19.03.19 1:29

Who or what exactly is Maktub, I am not aware of an entity of that name? I only know that the word "maktub" itself is Arabic (it appears in the Koran) and literally means "as it is written"....
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 19.03.19 1:32

Maxx wrote:Also, does anyone here remember all the hell and tornado screaming that occurred when I mentioned something about Vampirism and cannibalism may be connected.... this was in the not so distant past...lol.

That connection is somewhat obvious. In the Catholic Mass, the worshipers consume the Body AND Blood of the Christ, not just the blood. The first is for strenght in this life, the second is for eternal life Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 7:04

What was referred to in the topic I caught so much hell on and off the board is a Vampire.

Maktub is an individual with knowledge of Egyptian ancient history from our past here on the board.

Also, I had a very interesting night.  In the early hours of March 19, 2019, in the astral, I was initiated into a group and was given two items.  100 of us total. It appears there is one other item left for the next initiation into the last degree.  If anyone from here has knowledge of the group then you will know what the two items are.  I will not divulge what it is.   Contact me if you are aware of what took place.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.19 7:34

Lightseeker wrote:
Maxx wrote:Also, does anyone here remember all the hell and tornado screaming that occurred when I mentioned something about Vampirism and cannibalism may be connected.... this was in the not so distant past...lol.

That connection is somewhat obvious. In the Catholic Mass, the worshipers consume the Body AND Blood of the Christ, not just the blood. The first is for strenght in this life, the second is for eternal life Smile

Based on your statement, Lightseeker, then please explain to me why there are so many Catholics that are so weak and sickly? Why does not the priest take them and heal their infirmities? Also, your wording of "feral vampires" in the other topic, begs for a definition along the same path. Why are so many of the so-called fake vampires always declaring they are sickly and weak and are uncomfortable in the light and also are looking for a donor? Lol. Might it have anything to do with Hollywood and the movies?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.03.19 15:21

Maxx wrote:My interest is seeing if Maktub can relate any additional info on the Sekhmet Chapel I mentioned in another area here.  I am beginning to make contact in several different areas with this Being and it appears it is in the area of healing.  I am well aware of the destructive powers involved but this Being seemed to contact me out of the blue and my interest is magnified due to the other beings that are involved in healing with other clients.  

I am certain that Maktub has info that is not found in written descriptions or books about Sekhmet and my interest is certainly heightened in this Being.  Other Beings I work with have destructive as well as healing abilities and it appears this may be the reason in the contact.

Maxx, have you considered the syncretism approach to Sekhmet as described by the Aset Ka egyptologists? In this understanding it’s true that Sekhmet is incredibly dangerous and a force of destruction but she also has a powerful healing side through the Bastet facet.

With that said, I say the being contacting you is likely an entity serving Sekhmet and not directly Sekhmet for various reasons, which of course you’re welcome to disagree.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.03.19 11:30

Jonathan,

Thanks for your concern and your comments on this.  

But I will have to say that if I had listened and took your advice over the years on the things you have offered in subjects such as this, I would not be participating in the things that I have been successful with especially in the healing elements all over the world.  

But thanks for your concern.  I appreciate it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.03.19 12:08

Maxx wrote:Jonathan,

Thanks for your concern and your comments on this.  

But I will have to say that if I had listened and took your advice over the years on the things you have offered in subjects such as this, I would not be participating in the things that I have been successful with especially in the healing elements all over the world.  

But thanks for your concern.  I appreciate it.

No problem.

Let me just say that my comment above wasn't exactly providing advice but simply pointing towards something that could in a way align with what you were saying. Since what I pointed out actually matches what you were saying about Sekhmet and healing, I have to conclude that your problem with my comment wasn't with the information I shared but simply because I disagreed that this entity is who you believe it to be.

Otherwise I don't pretend to be all-knowing or having the right answers to every question. I still stand by everything that I have told you along the years. It's just that I see the same claims, very similar to yours, coming from different people over and over again. Interestingly they all tend to be dismissive such as your message above, thinking they see right through it when that's rarely the case, never being open to the fact that their expectations may in fact not be exactly what they have interpreted.

We can all agree to disagree. Good luck finding the answers you seek.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.03.19 13:25

yes.  I was aware of what you were saying.  As nice as I am, as you know, I would not directly point out that I disagreed with that.   How could I just point blank come out and say that?  lol.

I have completely different reasoning given to me from the Spirit realm.  So I would have to ask you, if you were in my place, would you take my advice over the Spirit realm, especially in the event of all the other confirmations and healings and the other things they have been accurate in telling over the years: or would you discard all of that, and take my advice?

I actually have never heard of another life that parallels what I have experienced and walked through in mine.  Not a boast at all, as some parts of it I would not wish on my worst enemy.  But I am still here.  In most cases, the only GPS I can count on is my own, as there is no map for it.

Oh, and going back to the original reason for you posting on this... about the night time activity. This was actually the second meeting like this where I was given an item. The first item certainly worked as I have been using it in some past years now. And I really do have confirmation that it was and is real.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.03.19 13:51

I really don't think that someone in direct contact with Sekhmet would be looking for insight into those experiences on an open forum such as this, or would even be surprised that she wields healing powers. This should be clear and obvious to someone in actual contact.

Now this doesn’t make your contact any less relevant or meaningless, that’s not what I am trying to say. I’m not saying that you’re delusional or have dreamt all this. All I said in a respectful way in the previous message is that there are many entities speaking for Sekhmet, including ethereal priestesses of Sekhmet.

Those are my honest thoughts. Not intended as offensive. Apologies if this makes you uncomfortable but I'm very upfront with these things. It's perfectly fine that you disagree with me, I have absolutely no problem with that and I wasn't expecting otherwise, but my comment might still be valuable to other seekers looking into this subject.

You know that I’m not trying to bother you with this or get a reaction from you but for once put yourself in my shoes. I think you would be saying something very similar to what I said.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.03.19 14:12

I may be wrong and have not gone back to read it but I believe I mentioned the contact in such a way that Her influence was connecting with me or to me.  Anyway, that influence has different ways of manifestation in the same way that other Beings have been in contact.  You possibly have vaguely mentioned it in such a way.  In either way, I will react in the usual manner that I do with contacts of such power.  

But I am mainly interested in speaking with you if you have had a physical visit to that Chapel.  In the spirit realm, it really has a very strong presence and even seems to have a stronger presence that makes it stronger than other locations I have visited.  I want to know if that overwhelming presence is felt physically by people that have actually been there.  Most people do not do anything else than tourist shop in these locations but I thought I might get lucky and find someone on this site that might be different.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.03.19 14:13

Maybe even someone that might live in Egypt and would know first hand of what I speak.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next