+2
Jonathan
Maxx
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ressurected from the dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Ressurected from the dead

Post by Jonathan 20.03.19 14:34

You’re right in pursuing this contact in the same way that you have approached others before, I never meant for you to do things differently.

I understand what you’re hinting at and the man you need is definitely Maktub.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.03.19 14:56

See this is how mature and balanced discussion should be, you both hold very different views and beliefs over this subject yet you’re able to present them in opposed ways without dragging this into useless drama or being condescending. Keep it up as this is positive energy and far less toxic.

Don’t mind me, back to my rabbit hole now.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.03.19 14:57

Sorry Maxx, I haven't been to the chapel. Forgot this part.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.03.19 15:14

I understand.  But it is good that you chastized Jonathan cause he is always causing some damn mess here on the board.  Maybe someday when dementia sets in, he will change his ways but until then, I guess we will just have to put up with it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.03.19 15:16

lol!

Well played.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 10:13

Interesting to me that I received the third part last night.

I became aware that I was both asleep and awake at the same time.  My awareness revealed that my consciousness was in two places at the same time.  I was male lying in bed.  I was female in the kitchen taking things from grocery bags and putting them up in cabinets.  I was vampire in female form but non vampire in male form, at the same time. I was in the same location at the same time but in two different dimensions at the same time.  And I knew I was in both with my awareness.  This was more than real.   I was aware I was lying on one side of the bed in male form but I was supposed to be on the other side lying there in female form, all this while being in two separate places but still having awareness and feeling in two places.  My awareness was operating in both bodies at the same time. This was not a dream.

So stay with me, it gets more involved than this and much more important than the above info.  I became aware that I had ability to kill anyone or cause destruction on them or to heal them within my consciousness, depending on my decision.  (This is not anything new).  I had the power at any time I so desired.  I saw I had the ability to enter into anyone at any time of my choice whether they were aware of me being there or not.  There is no shielding for a human to stop this as that is a joke. Whether Asetian or ROS there would no stopping this and both sides certainly know that.  The reason is that I could enter by becoming light or darkness and entering in their body and consciousness.  I can also enter by becoming an element of sound or becoming a combination of sound and light and entering their person.  I can affect the mind in their thinking causing them to think it is their thoughts. (We already know this is factual).  I laughed as I remembered a girl telling another person that thought she was being attacked spiritually years ago as I stood near hearing this, where she told the other to just surround yourself with white light in the form of protection.  LOL. This is really funny and I knew it back then years ago in some way.

I then knew that some words I had read that Maktub had written in another section had meaning in those words themselves.  Not especially caused by Maktub on purpose, but that the element of truth one adapts in those elemental vibrations in the words that carry meaning and another can pick them out and grasp them.  This means that one cannot ever be taught by another as we are both teachers and students...both at the same time and we learn from ourselves and the only way we learn is to teach ourselves. We learn from words and vision.  The words and pictures themselves are what is the catalyst when we are able to assimilate it properly.  I now understand why Maktub and also Victor no longer post here as once before.  The last post by Victor carried word energy to be transferred in the form of teaching knowledge but only to those that are able to pick up on it in spiritual form.  Others are not at a point in time to realize what the meaning really was.  Victor had reached a point in his own learning that he understood how this relates. No need to explain it to anyone as the vibration will teach it, just as he learned it. Now I see why there is hardly any revelation that ones sees posted here anymore.  It is not for open dissemination to the public and hidden in plain sight.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 10:36

To continue,  above posted early by mistake....but there are never any mistakes, are there?

I also recalled the situation in Greek history and possibly Egyptian history about statues advising people asking questions.  I know that a being can inhabit that statue to relate to that human and answer a question or give advice out loud....not a hard thing to do from the dimensional location I was in last night to experience that.  Of course, some temples used con tricks to produce the voice by the priests but in some other cases, this was very real.  Again I found this interesting in that it was brought to my awareness at that time to show me how it was produced.  History can literally be changed and directed by doing this.

I can see how one Being can also be seen by one group as being kind, and by another group as being very destructive.   I can see how a higher Being can enter a person in conscious form and never have to appear in front of them.

This also can be done on a lower dimensional level.  People have so-called mental issues where a lower level being can enter or attach to their physical body and cause them problems and influence them.  I have dealt with exorcism in the past and I am aware how attachment and possession can take place.  But I now know with more clarity how I can separate beings from another if I want to....or even if I want to attach my consciousness to cause issues to another without them knowing it...... if I choose.  This is not just me, this is many others on the planet that know how this all works.

By and large, this was a revelation for me.  This is not everything that I experienced last night, not close.

I was also given a specific number set that showed me this was coded to what I experienced just previously within the conversation on Sekhmet.  I actually received an answer to a previous question.

My reason for posting this is obvious.  To enable you to confirm your suspicions that I am as nuts as you had thought.  lol.  I am just helping you more to confirm that.   But for myself, I find it more education on my path.  For those that want to pursue it for yourselves, I am proof that you can accomplish anything you are looking to accomplish.  The best path is to go within and find it within yourself.  There are too many other fake news outlets out there to trust anyone else with your truth.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.03.19 10:42

What's your opinion on Gurdjieff? Haven't studied him much. However, some things you mention sound like things he could do.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 10:45

You already know the answer. No need to ask someone else to line up with you. We do not need others, as we teach ourselves. Go within to see it. It has always been there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.03.19 10:46

Good.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.03.19 11:20

From what little I know, the greatest powers are wielded in silence. Why would you concern about stating it plainly and openly on an online forum? Now Little Flower will tell you something: You've got no one to prove this to but yourself, so why come here?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 12:21

Because I do not align with your mental thinking process it shows in your effort to rebuke the posting because it came from me. If another had posted that, you would have a different attitude in looking at it and coming to any conclusion you might take. But me, that is different.  That was apparent and could be seen by the question you first asked about this. (such a quick reaction).  But an answer to your question would be to read it more closely and it answers why posting here makes no difference.  One does not understand or it will not attach to them until the time is right when they can see.  That is what the energy is revealing.  But you saw that I was trying to post myself above you, didn't you?  Actually, I have nothing to do with how things are revealed to others when it flows through the words themselves....not me.

Why would one ask a question about how another feels about some subject unless they want to have a statement and the answer that returns saying they agree with their thoughts and find self-confidence and anchor their own feelings?  Now, if I disagreed with your own thoughts, that just helps to anchor in your mind how much you see I am so very wrong. Either answer is not going to change the actual truth, is it?  This helps to multiply more barriers between the two of us.  This is the reason for your second statement.  You think I am declaring myself to be set outside and above your situation.  That is not the case at all.  We are all connected.  Enemies and friends.  All the same energy and elements.  You err on the part when you see it in that different light.

Everyone is here for a different reason in their own mind, but all are here to become aware of self.  How that enlightenment reflects itself is also a different process from the next person.  No two react the same, but yet all are the same equation.  All ones will eventually become and come to 10.  All that in-between is the process whereby we reach the goal.

You, Nightside and the others that comment that you want me to leave, are just saying that I make you uncomfortable when I challenge your thinking that you are set in your path for truth and you are uneasy in believing you are correct in what you preach. There may be something else out there that you never considered that is an element that has not touched you yet.   You want me to leave you alone to become comfortable in a group love all in that situation.  lol.  I say again I cannot agree as that means nothing at all to you.  You must find your truth yourself and not try to draw it from others by asking them to agree with you in a group setting.  They cannot help you live your truth.  Very apparent at this point that you are not able to stand alone and that you need other personalities to stand with you so you find comfort with your group.  That is neither good nor bad.  It only says where you are in your walk or path.  I do not resent you at all.  One of my bad traits is that I lack patience. I am an impatient person in just about all things. I suppose because I see things passing by in such a fast pace and they keep multiplying.  lol.  Anyway.  My main suggestion for you is that you should not love me and compliment me as much as you do.  Find another to help you grow.  lol.  And I will try to find another job as a side street comedian that is not in your neighborhood.  ha.

OH, I completely forgot to tell you that all my posts were completely posted and especially for you, Mystic
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.03.19 12:33

Oh, what a flattery and thank you, Maxx, I did not know they were especially posted for me. Haha. But you seem to assume a lot. I have not really wished you to leave recently unless I am becoming old and forgetful which is another possibility. I think your playing change agent is just very helpful in some cases and for different reasons, but you assume too much. You seem to think you have all the holding of truth in the universe and can challenge just about anyone but be left unchallenged yourself. The reason people react at you is often not because you thankfully point out their faults and help them to grow in the face of challenging opposition, but that you act out rudely and make personal insults and attacks at oft' occasion which sometimes tend to become a bit too much, unpleasant and what they nowadays call "toxic"... due to that element alone and not because you are challenging their views. Does this make clearer sense to you?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 12:46

sure. shows very plainly how much you love me. Let me count the ways......hahaha.

That word, recently.

Is that supposed to mean you do not want me to leave???? lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.03.19 12:57

Jonathan reminded us of taking this to private messages; I do not wish to clutter the forums with all of this interpersonal nonsense you're so often trying to pull me into. Maybe it was my fault for stepping onto the hornet's nest though, but I will send you a PM instead of further escalating the unneeded debate here...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 13:02

what debate?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 13:15

BTW. You may be interested in pulling up the old movie "Being John Malkovich" to watch.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 13:15

BTW. You may be interested in pulling up the old movie "Being John Malkovich" to watch.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 13:16

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.19 13:18

Lol. My computer works by itself. It is a live entity on its own.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.03.19 9:27

Maxx wrote:To continue,  

I was also given a specific number set that showed me this was coded to what I experienced just previously within the conversation on Sekhmet.  I actually received an answer to a previous question.

I now see how all this is going to work with me with the subject of Sekhmet.  I received a call yesterday as a guy was trying to sell me a program.  We talked and at a point, he said he had told his wife that they would celebrate her birthday together when she turned 100 years.  He is 4 years older than she is.  At that instant, my conscious awareness moved into 2 different locations. (Not because I chose it, but I was just moved there).  One view was inside of the guy someplace in the range of his neck/head area looking toward his left shoulder.  The other view was positioned outside of his right shoulder area looking toward his left side.  I instantly was looking at, through both sets of conscious awareness, an artery on the left side of his neck and running toward the heart.  

I spoke up and told him unless he takes care of that problem with his artery on the left side of his neck he will never be at that birthday.  He became very quiet and did not speak for a while.  He replied, what are you doing?  I told him he had a problem with an artery.    He said he had a stint put in the heart and that he had an artery on his left side that he had been told has a 40% blockage.  Drs had told him they were going to wait until the blockage reached 50% before they went in to unblock.  I told him not to wait on their time frame and for him to take control of it and get it done now.   So he said he had to hang up and would call me back next week.  lol.  But here is the situation again, where I was in two places at the same time with my awareness.

Also, I spoke with a dear friend of mine yesterday, (Surprise, yes, I do have a friend, lol).  I told her what I had seen.  She said that she had met Sekhmet or a Being calling herself that, as Jonathan would say,  in her meditation and the Being ....  in her words,   "She felt to me almost like she was split in 2, one side was total love & one side total destruction."  This lady is a psychic and asked me to help people all over the world with some of their problems which is not in an area she works in.  So probably we can all agree that Sekhmet has a dual personality that is reflected in opposite traits.   All told, I am finding my experiences rather interesting with that connection to the name of Sekhmet.

Anyone else had any personal experiences with this Being?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2