Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book.

+12
SetAzEl
AnaInDark
Aghrab
Azrael
Dreamer
Daniel09
Ankhhape
Gilded
Victoria
Hellen
Talibah
Phoenix
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you looking forward to the release of Kemet - The Year of Revelation?

Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 7 ]
Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book.

Post by Syrianeh 31.10.09 16:15

SetAzEl wrote:

This is what I hope. This is why I wanted to join this forum. I am not blessed like all of you but, I want to still learn and experience and see. This is why for me a limited vision of the whole is better than nothing.

Whilst there are some Forum members here that are truly wise and knowledgeable, and whose grasp of the Asetian mysteries is much stronger than it is for the rest, I am sure even they also have things to learn - as well as the desire to do so.

But don't think that anyone here has a total vision of the whole. We all here are on an ongoing learning experience, just like you...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book. - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll on people's expectation on Kemet book.

Post by Jonathan 31.10.09 18:54

SetAzEl wrote:
Aghrab wrote:
AnaInDark wrote:I don't think a non-Asetianist will comprehend the beauty and value behind Kemet. Maybe they will sense the magick and energies behind the photos, but it takes a being with some understanding behind the Asetian path to truly feel the beauty.
I can agree with this. Although, the power behind the art of an Asetian still has the ability to shine in the eyes of any being, even the most energy-numb human...

Aghrab

This is what I hope. This is why I wanted to join this forum. I am not blessed like all of you but, I want to still learn and experience and see. This is why for me a limited vision of the whole is better than nothing.

Don't say that. We are all blessed, you as well. You reaching here and starting to learn this path is already enough proof on that...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 01.11.09 6:03

I agree with Jonathan.

SetAzEl, a life isn't enought to know all on this Path.We all still have much to learn.

And you are blessed like all of us.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 02.11.09 1:12

We're all blessed. You are as well, to be here. Smile
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by sungodaurora 03.11.09 7:17

I agree with Aghrab "spiritual evolution "
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2