The Individuality of the Soul

4 posters

Go down

The Individuality of the Soul Empty The Individuality of the Soul

Post by Troublemaker 22.05.19 7:37

Each and every individual is, without question, completely one with the soul of the individual next to them, and this statement applies unconditionally to the entirety of the planet and its 7 billion+ inhabitants. Any and all suffering stems undeniably from the refusal of someone to acknowledge the fact that there is no such thing as individuality or the possibility of someone possessing a singular soul with its own potential, and they are the exact same being as any drug dealer across the street. To deny being the exact same person with an inseparable soul from the average drug dealer, rapist, criminal, mundane, or anyone else is the epitome of distorted ego. The only reason anything unpleasant or bad ever happens is solely brought about when someone does not understand that every inhabitant of the planet is only an extension of their own soul. The only thing that exists beyond death, ultimately, is the Abyss, and even spiritual immortality is an illusion unless you buy into it.

The above ideas are things I've heard lately as asserted spiritual truths. I am curious as to how others may see this when viewing it from a more Left Hand Path oriented lens, or more specifically, an Asetianist view. From my own thoughts, I tend to think such ideas directly defeat the entire purpose of bothering to evolve spiritually at all in any life. What would be the point of wasting time, effort, or energy into battling for spiritual evolution if not for the heightening of the soul? Why pursue alchemical evolution of the soul if you only end up being the exact same individual as the average person letting themselves rot, stagnate and wither in time? In my own view it seems somewhat like yet another face of monotheism, meant to lull people into a highly false and dangerous sense of safety/security. It seems like a fluffy lie for those who would rather sleep than bloody themselves on the difficult battleground of evolution.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Individuality of the Soul Empty Re: The Individuality of the Soul

Post by Jonathan 22.05.19 10:44

I have to say that your first paragraph doesn't represent my understanding of reality and spirituality. What binds us together are our experiences, beliefs and vibrations, not some mysterious link that makes all souls part of the same thing. Not all souls are the same. Even the fact that we discuss different natures of the soul contradicts it, since not all souls are of human nature. I find that notion limiting and highly dogmatic. If we reduced individuality to such corrupted notions there would be no point in reincarnation or even life.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.05.19 10:46

This aligns with my thinking as well.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.05.19 14:12

Speaking about things because it sounds pleasant to their ears. Speak not of something one has no experience of. I doubt most people have any experience of being at one with all other people. Until the experience comes one cannot speak; if the experience comes, one can speak. Maybe we are talking about different states of being here, where consciousness ultimatey resolves into cosmic consciousness. The Jiva, or living being, resolves into Shiva, or God - Supreme Consciousness. But even then we are uniquely different people, conditioned by spiritual nature and actually manifesting a singular Self, that is solely ours. Maybe on a very deep and fundamental level we are all interconnected - and yes, for certain, we are - but not one and the same. Just like different atoms swirl around each other and form different molecules and those molecules may form various other compositions of things, and there naturally being chemical reactions in many different ways, there is an interconnection of separate yet distinct elements that form a greater whole as well as various other consequences in mass relations between people. In this case it could be the collective responsibility we have all got for how the collective consciousness appears and relatively is. It consists of us all. How we think, in whatever way, sends out vibrational frequencies of thought and energy into motion within this vast network of the collective consciousness, which might not be interpreted to mean a hive mind but something else entirerly. It is more of an ethereal net of vibrations which constantly interact with one another as an overaching wholeness of tincturing the general mass mind of humanity, impacting and affecting every single individual unless one fights against it, if it is negative, adverse or decadent, and consequently impacting it towards a positive degree of change or resolution instead, within its fabric of thought, consciousness and energy. This is where the mystics and great sages come in who uplift the consciousness of humanity through their refined and elevated spiritual vibrations. Maybe this is also, according to one line of ideals, where the Left Hand Path could come in in the sense of creating their own Selves outside of mundane confinements and such conformity, in contradistinction to succumbing to the unenlightened mass psychology but rather uncovering their own latent hidden spark of higher consciousness within. I am not sure how specifically Left Hand Path that is. It might be according to an Asetianist point of view but other notions of the Left Hand Path that I have read seem contrary to enlightenment altogether or just pursuing some road of egofication but that is not all.

Sure, the collective consciousness might be impacted by various other variables as well, than merely the collective consciousness in isolation, for it is verily impacted by other things likewise, such as stellar alignments and other cosmic events. The Djehutys for certain are significant in this, but within those alchemical formulae for times and ages there are other happenings like those hinted at that might bear a relevant impact in several historical happenings depending upon the basic fundamental underlay of the Djehuty and other things. How does one transcend this is the question? It does not come easily, considering the obfuscated nature of the topic, but awareness is key to evolution and so is will persistence.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 14:14

.. I consider that we all come from the same source, and in that way we might all be part of the same whole, but each piece is still individual, a slight variation from the next.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down