Maxx
MysticLightShinethForth
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love within a Dark Path - Page 2 Empty Re: Love within a Dark Path

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.07.19 12:29

I said so that they didn't harm themselves... Wink

No, then you know nothing of utilizing thought for magickal purpose or as magick itself.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.19 13:16

lol. Asking for thoughts every time I see your postings does not appear you know what you are talking about, but I love your column anyway for the mere excitement it creates, Mr. Majestic. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.19 13:41

Pain comes when the mind becomes locked in an attitude and unable to adjust to new conditions. The mind should be brought back to the realization that we live in a changing world and we must therefore always have the capacity to adjust. ~ Manly P. Hall (Does the Universal Plan for Living Require Personal Suffering? 1968, p.12)
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.07.19 13:45

I'm asking for thoughts merely for the sake of luring them into a discussion; it's my fishbait.

And, good quote from Manly P. Hall.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.19 12:36

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I said so that they didn't harm themselves... Wink

No, then you know nothing of utilizing thought for magickal purpose or as magick itself.

I will prove to you, so, even you, might be able to see this if you work hard at it.

what you are calling "magic" and are programmed to understand it that way, I am calling just a normal activity of a human mind.  You think this is far out magic creation and I see it as a normal activity a human uses.

There is a law of the mind I would like you to become aware of.  It is based on the psychological principle that perception is projection.  People don't see the world around them the way that it is;  they see the world around them in a way that they are.  You project whatever you have inside yourself onto the world and it becomes so.  Remember the As Above, So Below.  Just what does that mean.  Many things.  But in this case, we have the universe operation and then we have an identical mini-universe that is in operation within our being.

We have two minds, conscious and unconscious.  When I use these terms I am using them as a way of making distinctions about things so you can understand things (maybe) more clearly.  The controller of all this is the conscious who is the captain of the ship.  The unconscious is the crew, pilot, cook, etc.  They need to operate and function in balance.  If not, you can see you are screwed up.  The unconscious is where the emotions come from.  They drive us.  That unconscious is also the place where negative experiences are hidden away, and the mechanism is called repression.   Healing is a natural process of the body but most do not understand how we heal ourselves. The body is a blueprint of perfect health we are born with and if you know what and how it functions you can balance it and send it back to the original blueprint when out of balance.   If you would learn what I speak of here, you would never need another doctor.  A cut heals itself...with this process without the captain coming into play (conscious) because the unconscious is balanced and is doing its work properly.  They are not even told what to do by the captain as (this is natural and normal).  It is not magic.  lol. Your life is what you believe...as I said before.  You learned your blueprint from your early life.  YOUR gatekeeper is corralling your ship operation the way you are programmed to believe.

A lot of the patterns that we run in life we did not choose but we have adopted them because the people around us taught these as how you and others should view them. Truth is we pick these things up as children.  Many times we just read the material and accept that as how the world really is...lol.   Magic anyone???  Born a Vampire, Anyone???
Where did what you believe come from.  How did you acquire what you believe?  A great question to ask self and then really find out.

Changing our blueprint of our being or design is mostly a good idea for everyone.  Learn what makes us tick.  

Attention is a powerful thing.  It is really the actual meaning of willpower.  There is really no such thing as willpower.  It is attention one really is searching for.  Attention is the key to making changes in that blueprint.  So perception is projection. This is ONE of the methods of making changes in the blueprint.  It is done on the unconscious level.   When you change the flow of your attention energy, it goes to some other part of your mind and as energy goes to that part of the mind it blossoms and grows.  When it grows enough the blueprint is different.   This is another example of what I mentioned earlier in this thread.  It is the same thing as using the words creating multiple thought-cells to change the circumstances in life to replace the upcoming projected astrological reading.  This is not magic.  ONE can use this either positive or negative....  humans do it all the time UNCONSCIOUSLY and without knowing.  If you learn the operation it can change one's life.  It is not magic.  lol. Just learn to change the flow of your attention.  Example for you.  

Think of someone you like right now or a situation you like.  When you think about that person or situation, what happens?  It makes you feel good.  Right???

Now think of someone you dislike, Maxx for example. A situation or a person that gets your back up, what happens?  It makes you feel bad, even if subtle.  This is not rocket science and we all know this.  It is not magic.  But notice just by shifting your attention you have changed your mood.    

So with your perception, it is magic using this to harm people.  Just reverse the thought process to destroy, but I know nothing at all about magic.  Naw. I am just a lowly dumb human, oh magic swami.  You need a new mirror, professor.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.07.19 13:07

What I meant with thought magick was... the conscious utilization of thought energy by the consciousness in a metaphysical manner. Creation by thought, and yes, I see how it is tied in with attention, but the thing itself is a creative process of magickal potential. It's a process, like circulating energy, but instead it is the energy of thought that is cycled and directed in a way that is hard to describe and my words are misleading. I thought that was what you were hinting at and not merely anything mechanical. There are non-mechanical parts of the brain. I understand this is not part of how most humans think. This magick comes from expanded awareness and manipulation of energy that is not merely on a subtle, astral level, but a spiritual, causal level. You can even see thoughts in a purified mind of crystal clear intuition and make use of them accordingly to the design of different patterns, seeing the thought-forms themselves.

By the way, no, I do not dislike you, I appreciate you, apart from when you utterly disrupt and create havoc in threads.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.19 14:11

MysticLightShinethForth wrote: 1.but the thing itself is a creative process of magickal potential.

2.It's a process, like circulating energy, but instead, it is the energy of thought that is cycled and directed in a way that is hard to describe and my words are misleading.

3.There are non-mechanical parts of the brain. I understand this is not part of how most humans think.

4.This magick comes from expanded awareness and manipulation of energy that is not merely on a subtle, astral level, but a spiritual, causal level.

1.  here again is.... perception is projection.  you are qualifying this as a magical perception in your mind.  You are implying by using it this way that this is an elevated aspect of life in this domain and it is normally outside of one's ability unless developed.  I say it is a normal biological process of the human blueprint only.   YOU may say it comes in varying degrees of greater or lower elements but I say that is irrelevant.  Humans control this.

2.look at that.....energy of thought directed.  consider you have it backward.   The thought is what is DIRECTING and creating energy and I say in no. 1 this is very easy to illustrate per previous posting.  Energy is not created and then comes thought, Thought is the creation that directs energy.

3.this is why it is called the ..... un conscious.  it is the crew working on the ship.  They are supposed to function this way i.e., the healing of the body.

4. Here is that word Magic again....can humans have expanded awareness without practicing this magic?????.....when this energy works at ALL TIMES, is it one time on a physical level and some other times on a spiritual level?  Asking if this is an out of this dimension process and why it should be looked at with a magical purpose terminology?

I am only a dumb human and I can develop some out of this world demonstrations.  I am not Magic.  Again.  Perception is Projection.

hhmmmmm.  But maybe my life is Magic......lol

And on that last part....maybe you just need to work harder....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.07.19 15:37

You have good points, maybe you see it from a clearer and more experienced perspective than me, cutting things more straight. Point two of your commentary summarizes my point fairly well, but you had it from the straight angle unlike me.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.19 15:46

this entire thread here shows that EVERYONE has very different beliefs on the same identical subject.   This is why I say it is so important about one beliefs.   Important to ask where that belief originates.  Why was I drawn to believe that when others do not.  

Again. our entire life is built by what we believe.

Like....we are what we eat.  hahahahahaha.

Little do we know there may be something eating us up and we are not aware of it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 25.07.19 3:36

Maxx, very insightful and useful information as always... What you are saying is quite correct... I appreciate you mentioning how many people automatically assign "magical" or "mystical" as the mechanism behind many things which in reality are simply normal biological processes... I was just having a discussion with a new friend yesterday in regards to the overlooked correlation between psychology and varied occult paths and the work contained within them... Two concepts my father frequently drilled into my mind when I was a child were projection and perception... Sometimes, he would drive me insane rambling on and on, however the wisdom was imparted and greatly appreciated, even to this day...
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2