A very easy question

+2
MysticLightShinethForth
Maxx
6 posters

Go down

A very easy question Empty A very easy question

Post by Maxx 18.07.19 20:49

How many of you Werewolves or Mighty Vampires with all that power, do invoke, conjure or evoke outwardly a Spirit Being from another dimension?  The Ancient Egyptians certainly did.  They worked with Spirits daily.  What do you think went on in the Temples?

If so, why is it that you feel you need to call them, or just desire to?

If not, does a Vampire or Werewolf inwardly have enough mighty ability within self to get along without this type of interaction?  How is this possible?  It appears the Aset Ka is a spiritual group and called in connections with Spirit Beings.  See the connection I am getting at?
The Red Order Of Set certainly partakes of this ability.

If another Spirit Being is called into this dimension, who is your favorite Being that you call on.  NO Need to tell why just a name will do.

Weak readers with no power or knowledge, you do not have to feel obligated to even post as you are under no pressure at all...neither are any others.  But it could be interesting to look at Spirit Being names called on that would show how varied the interests are here.

I do not look at the VCN community but I have never heard of a discussion of this topic take place up and down the street before.
Does it happen.......out there?

OHHH. Almost forgot to mention...."Thoughts anyone????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

A very easy question Empty Re: A very easy question

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.07.19 4:19

Lol...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.19 15:31

I never dreamed that all the Power Vampires would be on Vacation together til next month.

Not much activity here.....lol. I completely understand.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 19.07.19 20:48

I wonder where they're vacationing at...

Why is there a need to invoke/evoke spirit beings when you've realized the full extent of your own immortal being and power?
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.19 8:19

are you asking me or the Ancient Egyptians?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.19 8:22

that might also mean you would be on the same level of the Gods, is that right or not?

How many like that are here in the forum?

Have you realized the full extent of your own immortal being and power?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.19 17:12

A message about this from our friend Manly P Hall that says:

Even in the early days the Gods had withdrawn from the mass of humanity and spoke to man only through appointed Priests and Oracles.

This was laid out by Josephus (the historian, if some of you do not know of him). The Gods spoke to the High Priests by means of the language of symbolism.  This language originally came from the Serpent Kings.

Forgive me for being a dumb ass but this appears to me that there are not many walking down the street today that have "realized the full extent of their own immortal being and power" and have no need to elevate themselves with any kind of conversation or connection with the Gods.

But about that vacation schedule.....they may all be in Paris getting fitted for new teeth.  Hope they return soon, don't you?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 21.07.19 13:25

Have you read Castaneda? For the sake of discussion, he delineates two types of seers: "old seers" and the "new seers" . Each achieves its own flavor of immortality...

One is dependent upon other beings for its strength and power, and often grows weaker with each human incarnation. The other cultivates their own awareness and intent with the goal of becoming free and self-sustained.

Perhaps it is not strictly a binary system, but I see a pattern here that applies to many.

We are Gods. We have just forgotten our true nature and dwell in outdated vessels.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.19 14:24

Yes.  I have read those.  To some degree, it presents more questions for me because of the locations and dimensions that now have opened up to me as well as this universe and other universes.  If I apply the difference of each of your illustrations to my personal experiences in these sections, I am experiencing so many lessons I have never experienced before.  Even next week I will attend a session that will take me back to Ancient Egypt and I can personally ask those questions and experience the emotions of both areas.  Thanks for the answer.

Beginning today, Mystic will be handling all my heavy lifting here in the forum and answering all my love messages.  I have been given the opportunity to begin a learning process that keeps me interested and moving forward continuously.  Learning an emotional experience that is real and that brings home real growth in my life is important to me and I am excited.  Will keep an eye open on you all every now and then but I prefer not to bother all of you with your growth here.   Thanks, Mystic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.19 14:26

Also, you might consider the speeding up of the universe is what he was really referring to, and the difference in how each was experienced. Maybe consider looking at it in that light.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.07.19 1:35

Thank you, Maxx. I don't know if I'm as equipped as you are though. Wish you well in your new ventures.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 22.07.19 18:59

Maxx, I will miss your presence here...I don't think you can just make someone replace you. Least of all Mystic who already seems to have his hands full with his own ideas and postings. Maybe you should clone yourself or something.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 29.07.19 14:01

Maxx wrote:Also, you might consider the speeding up of the universe is what he was really referring to, and the difference in how each was experienced.  Maybe consider looking at it in that light.....

That's very interesting Maxx. It struck me reading it because I remember your other posts about the change that is happening in the planet and the fact we are moving to a higher dimension. It specifically struck me because I read a book sometime ago called "The Double" by Lucile Garnier Malet. I know there are a lot of books that one could recommend regarding the subject but this one I found particularly interesting because it explains exactly what you talk about on here in a similar manner. It says that time is compressed by three parrarel realities namely past, present, future and your higher self lives in your future, hence it can give you advice on how to better it. It also explains that you and your higher self choose your appearance before incarnation, like you mentioned. The theory in the book is that time is moving faster and those three realities will become one and this will allow for more easier flow of information from your past and future. I was surprised to find out the book was banned where I live and have been labelled as "conspiracy theory" but I think that is because he is trying to come off as scientific and while a big part of the book is based on modern science, most of it is occult. Of course science and spirituality are intertwined but he gives methods to contact your higher self while making an effort to make them appear easy and simple. That simply won't work if someone just goes through it without the necessary background knowledge. Have you read that book? What is your opinion about it?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.07.19 21:15

First, Thanks to any of you that addressed me and I appreciate your comments.  I assumed Mystic would be answering comments for me but I suppose he is busy so no criticism meant at all in that.

I will try to give a quick answer to any that addressed me in other topics on the forum and I will do all of it here.

Thanks, Veiled One.  I would just direct you to youtube where there are many illustrations regarding 432hz vs. 440hz music.  Research many of those and you can see how that would answer much of your commentary regarding the mood and design of that music of former time and present day.   I have researched the difference in using it to travel to other planets and places on this planet.  I was not aware of the great difference it does make.  432hz had a much different feel from the 440hz tones.  In fact, the second created minor anger in me when I used it for traveling.   But just a suggestion as it may work differently for someone else.  I do not know if the mention about Rothschild changing it is correct or not.  Find out for yourself on that.

Sinata,  Your father sounds like he had a lot of good info to pass down to his children.

Naoom.  Sorry, I am not familiar with that author or the book.  Any book I find that interests me now, I try and go into the spiritual realm and check out how it relates to me personally, so I would probably find agreement in the premise.  I am working within the scope of the relationship with humans and the Gods of Egypt.  I find the illustration of them with different animal heads and human bodies fit exactly with what they try to impart to us.  They are, and always have been a part of nature here on the planet. This was a way they show us how important nature is to us all.  Without nature, we would have no life here at all.
It is so simple an illustration but we all have missed the fact.  We need to realize how important that kingdom really is.  The Gods want to save it as well as humankind.  We are all of one nature, animal, humans, etc.  We all are connected and nature is as important as we are.
I have become interested in being shown by one of the Gods how we live and operate in multi-dimensional living encased like a hologram.  All of us came here to live that way.  Hardly anyone is aware but they want us to know about it if we each turn in our own to try to wake up.  We all have the DNA of the Gods within us.  Our consciousness is continually operating in this multi-dimensional fashion in our creation of everything around us. The Gods of Ancient Egypt are as interested in us today as you read about them interacting with humankind in the past.  They do have your interest at heart.  But we all need to wake up.  Contrary to some that say they have no interest in us, that is not the case.  They worked with us individually in Ancient Egypt and will do the same today if one is dedicated.  As far as time speeding up, yes, that is the case.  This is the reason it is so important to find how the multi-dimensional structure is designed to work with consciousness.  The hologram is a part of how this works with the mental thought process.  Look at this combination and then ask how they would show you an illustration of how you create everything around you using it.  It is so exciting to experience it.  I must say, not in looking down on anyone and do not take my words in that fashion, that they will impart to each person the extent that the person's conscious knowledge has assimilated everything you have experienced in all your previous lives and help you connect with it.  No one is ahead of anyone else.  We are all a part of the whole in equal installments.  Rejoice.  We all have much in common.  

I will try and check back monthly to prod Mystic to reply to all my mail.  (All)  lol.  maybe 2 or 3.  He can handle that, I bet.  Thanks, Mystic.
My only concern for you was that you might try to handle my hate mail with being too nice back in reply. LOL. I would not want you to give them too much respect with that treatment. I shudder to think what kind of reputation I would wind up with at that point. Hahaha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.07.19 5:57

Smile Smile Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 7:29

One thing which I think will help you to be aware of.

When you begin to work with this sincerely, your body will have an upgrade in your frequency vibration.  You will begin to feel ill like you are having an onset of the flu, but you will not have the flu.  Some have to go to bed over a two day period.  I have experienced this upgrade four different times over the past three years.  It is not the flu at all.

When this happens you now know what is taking place and you will experience an opening of awareness all around you with different additional abilities opening in your life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 31.07.19 14:15

Have I yet? No. My focus is elsewhere.

But it is something that I would consider doing, with the appropriate preparation, research and focus. I would do so to seek further guidance, to see if I was on the right path and to ask for assistance.

I am not unfamiliar with the concept at least thanks to Roman polytheism; 'do ut des', 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours'. If I seek guidance or aid, it is only fair for me to offer something in return. I have always been quite comfortable with the idea.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 15:22

for some reason, I am in a disconnect here.  I do not see where I mentioned any place that they require you giving anything to get back.....etc.

I am not really attached to the spiritual system of the Romans.  I do realize much was mixed in as the Roman military took over, but my focus is on Egypt prior to that major influence from Rome.  

If I have misunderstood, please clarify.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 21:16

As I am posting this it is not directed at Ramla-Meryt, so please do not misunderstand it.

I am posting today in several areas to more than one subject, some serious and some jokingly.   I will leave again shortly for a little while but I would like to say this.  I just had the Being walk up next to me that returned with me from one of my trips to one of the moon dimensions.  It made the statement and said, if there is anything that you have seriously said here that someone does not agree with, please ask them to come forward and give a reason they feel the way they do.  _____ said it would be good to see how they are not fully engaging with their dimensional self and only using a limited portion of what they could be.  (I will not post the name I gave the Being).

This is not to attack anyone that feels different from my statements but it may be a view opener......as everyone is completely different from someone else and it touches consciousness a little differently.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 15:47

Maxx wrote:How many of you Werewolves or Mighty Vampires with all that power, do invoke, conjure or evoke outwardly a Spirit Being from another dimension?  The Ancient Egyptians certainly did.  They worked with Spirits daily.  What do you think went on in the Temples?

If so, why is it that you feel you need to call them, or just desire to?

If not, does a Vampire or Werewolf inwardly have enough mighty ability within self to get along without this type of interaction?  How is this possible?  It appears the Aset Ka is a spiritual group and called in connections with Spirit Beings.  See the connection I am getting at?
The Red Order Of Set certainly partakes of this ability.

If another Spirit Being is called into this dimension, who is your favorite Being that you call on.  NO Need to tell why just a name will do.

Weak readers with no power or knowledge, you do not have to feel obligated to even post as you are under no pressure at all...neither are any others.  But it could be interesting to look at Spirit Being names called on that would show how varied the interests are here.

I do not look at the VCN community but I have never heard of a discussion of this topic take place up and down the street before.
Does it happen.......out there?

OHHH.  Almost forgot to mention...."Thoughts anyone????

Oo, Mighty, geeze. I really don't measure up. Perhaps this just isn't for me.

Joking aside, I'm certainly not mighty, nor powerful. In recent time, I've become flooded with the physical world and responsibilities. I feel myself separated more and more from spiritual ideas and considerations.

I don't evoke/invoke anyone or anything specifically. I mean I use tarot from time to time. I became obsessed with Ouijia as a young-mid teen, and will avoid it now - Though I'm aware that what I went through was likely all caused by my self.

My focus, to my pleasure or pain, is pulled elsewhere. With all due respect, I don't really care so much what ancient Egyptians did, I have no desire to emulate them, as it is not relevant to do so, for me now if ever.
Though I want to explore the notion of Patron Deities one day. Perhaps it can be helpful, perhaps it's just a crock. Something that I've wondered about.

I don't think I need to interact with spirit, but it's helpful and feels more fulfilling, satiating if I do.

The most I've done, was maybe a few (5?) months ago. An ex coworker and confidant of mine mentioned he had cancer (I believe this is the second time(. I carved his initials into a small candle, lit it and burned some herbs in the flame, then essentially meditated. Visualizing my will, begging Spirit (anything that might exist) to aid my friend, bring him healing or peace, preferably healing. As of 2 months ago, he posted on Facebook that things have been improving and he's on the up, so far.

I have little faith in this stuff, but there are odd things I do, or I feel driven to do, regardless if they're real or not. Perhaps I'm just insane.

I had a lot of innate, involuntary experiences as a kid and teen. Sometimes I want those experiences back, other times I think I simply don't have time or energy for all of that again. Some things, I think I took much too seriously. Still, there is an absence if I'm not acting or thinking, in the littlest way, spiritually.

I don't know how magic works, or energy work. If something is invoked, then so be it. I give thanks to the Universe, to whoever or whatever deserves it.

I think I'm rambling now. So I'm gonna cut this here.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.10.19 2:15

A.Nightshide, I think you should trust your magickal potential - maybe not to the furtherest extreme but with a healthy dose of skepticism and an open mind to possibility. It seems your small rituals might be helpful. Invocations, prayers, etc., shouldn't be underestimated as it may set universal forces in motion.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.10.19 2:16

A.Nightside*, sorry.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth