Seven Pillars and Three Lineages

+2
Pyrene
MysticLightShinethForth
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seven Pillars and Three Lineages - Page 2 Empty Re: Seven Pillars and Three Lineages

Post by Pyrene 26.06.20 23:54

I thought I would have been banned by now, but I'm thankful for being able to write this message to you. This is my formal "goodbye" to this forum, but not to my study of Asetianism.

First of all, I invite you to read this topic in its entirety:
https://www.vampirismforum.com/t2095-seven-pillars-and-three-lineages

In this topic I intended to start a discussion about Seshat as a mask of Serket, and all went well with a message from Jonathan and a very generous contribution by Ramla-Meryt (thank you!). Then, a certain guy called ardent posted a somewhat bizarre message that apparently had nothing to do with the topic. "OK", I thought, "this guy is a loony". As long as it wasn't recurrent I wouldn't consider it a "threat" to the forum... if the forum were mine to manage. If it were recurrent, my decision as moderator would be to ban that guy, so that the stupidity virus wouldn't spread.

Anyway, following this message, MysticLightShinethForth posted an even stranger message:

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Postmodernism?

Following this, a diarrhea of disconnected issues and messages was shared between Mystic, Maxx, and the same "ardent" guy, so that if the topic was completely disfigured by the former comments, now it appeared that the stupidity virus had in fact spread to other forum members.

When I showed my contempt for this situation and for a lack of effective forum moderation, Rhea Kaye apparently disliked my comment, saying that I was frustrated by what had happened in the topic, mentioning also my incorrect behavior some 10 years ago when I called the Aset Ka a cult and insulted the Asetianists. Yeah, it's true that I attacked the Aset Ka and insulted the Asetianists... 10 (TEN) years ago! I would imagine that you would be a bit more intelligent by understanding that the person that previously attacked the Aset Ka now was seriously interested in Asetianism, having given some very good contributions to the forum. They weren't many but some of them were very good. Or did you simply "forget" that part because it was convenient to you?

Rhea Kaye tried to give a wrong impression of me by implying that I was "demanding" that people shared their thoughts on my topic, when I never "demanded" anything. You wrote:

Rhea Kaye wrote:Also no one is obligated to respond in the fashion you expect and demand them to. If you don't like where this topic is going you could always take it somewhere else. As I said it's a public board. Or write a paper on it or something if your thoughts are that deep. Acting like this isn't going to encourage anyone to do what you want though.

When did I "demand" anything from anyone? What I had written before was exactly this:

Pyrene wrote:Hey guys, is it possible to stay on topic, please?
Do you think that your replies to "ardent" will solve that guy's problems?

What's worse?
(A) To ignore a user and don't reply to his messages;

Or (B) to ruin a topic (which is what you're doing, in case you haven't noticed) because you're busy replying to a guy that doesn't deserve any replies?

Doesn't the forum have a "BAN USER" option?
Damn...

When was this "demanding"? It's called an OPINION, not a demand. Who am I in this forum to "demand" anything from anyone?

After I very respectfully explained to you that it wasn't anything personal and that it would be preferable to ban ardent instead of infesting a topic with disconnected messages and criticisms towards ardent's lack of good sense, you also wrote:

Rhea Kaye wrote:Acting all angry because of how people respond to trolls, and basically stomping your feet because people are not pouring in with their opinions isn't helping your topic grow. You help topics grow by continuing to share and acting at least somewhat dignified. The attitude is going to make some people steer clear and not wish to add, even if they have interesting thoughts or research on the matter. I'm trying to help you with this as this isn't the first time you've acted in such a way.

What did you want after a shitty reply like this? A "fuck you", perhaps?

"All angry"? "Stomping my feeting because people were not pouring in with their opinions"? "This isn't the first time I've acted in such a way"? Oh, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Do you think I need your approval? Do you think I'm begging for approval from anyone in here, or from the Aset Ka itself? Do you think I care if the Aset Ka is a cult or not? I think you didn't quite understand what my thoughts on the Aset Ka currently are. I don't care if the Aset Ka is a cult or not, or a modern invention or not, because to me what is most important is not if the story that is told about the Aset Ka is true but instead if it contains valuable information in its teachings, teaching me to see the world in a different way. So... I really don't care if the Aset Ka is modern or ancient. I don't "admire" the "Asetians". I admire those who prove their value... and Luis Marques, who knows me from the days of the old, enriching IRC chat ("back in the days...") has achieved it. From an "adversary", liar and con-artist, as I previously thought he was, I was convinced of his merit as a "magician of words" after I read his books. I was surprised by his knowledge. And then, I'm talking about Luis Marques only. Not you, not the Aset Ka, not this forum. That's why I study his books. And that's why I'm continuing my studies.

Later you also wrote:

Rhea Kaye wrote:Anyway, Pyrene, people are like this here because we've seen too much BS over the years and when it goes unchecked it can get out of control. Agree with me or not, I don't particularly care either way, but like I said, continuing to share and pose questions or thoughts would be better at reviving your thread. Your topic isn't a bad one.

Yeah, I know it wasn't a bad topic. Thanks, but no thanks. I won't share anything more in here. Like you said in one of your messages, I'd better take my topics somewhere else.

I was pissed with you after your brilliant demonstration of a lack of intelligence. That's why I sent that enraged message to the Discord server saying I was going to "sever all ties" with the Aset Ka. Not that I was going to simply stop studying the Aset Ka, or that I was a member of the Aset Ka (of which I never was), but I would sever all ties with this forum, which is the most important one regarding the study of Asetianism. This is where I've shared my ideas about the Aset Ka, since I learned to accept it and to appreciate the invaluable lessons given by Luis Marques.

I later regretted the message I sent to the Discord server because it really wasn't a rational choice. It was made in the "heat" of the moment, and I tried later to "remedy" my mistake by contributing again to the forum... and the rest of the story you know. It's this topic.

So I wish to apologize to everyone for my recent harsh decision and messages in the Discord server, but I'm sorry to inform that I'm leaving this forum. I've meditated about what the next steps would be, and these last days after these messages in this topic have been written have been really good to me. So farewell, and have it your way.

P.S.: This is just an explanation to the other forum members so that they can understand everything that is behind what happened here, instead of taking your phony words for granted, Rhea Kaye. I don't need your pity, and again, I don't need your approval. It's you who lose, not me. My way is straight ahead, and it doesn't depend on anyone in here. So, as I said, have it your way.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Seven Pillars and Three Lineages - Page 2 Empty Re: Seven Pillars and Three Lineages

Post by Jonathan 27.06.20 6:13

Goodbye Pyrene. I guess that I'm just caught in the middle of what has happened since I get along with all of you and have no problems with either side.

It seems that people need more balance from all sides as unnecessary heat was pouring from everyone involved. We are all here to learn and grow, not to throw rocks at each other. Of course that your fucks and cursing was unjustified but I'm guessing you probably agree with that as well, there are different ways to deal with it, just as the message left on Discord was nasty but you already apologized for it.

In the end I hope that Asetianism and the teachings of Luis Marques will still lead you on a path of genuine gnosis and discovery. Maybe I'll see you in another ten years!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.06.20 6:59

The fact that you have to throw curse words in here, and on top of that make it sound like you ever knew Luis Marques to add credibility to yourself, makes me feel even more like the point was proven. I don't think anyone wanted to chase you away. On my end I am simply tired of the ones who say they're into Asetianism and the community only to turn around and insult it. Randomly insulting the Aset Ka one day and leaving in a scene looks like your opinion about it changes too much based on random others. And an apology still laden with profanity and insults is not a real or genuine apology at all.
Anyway, perhaps consider moving on from it. I stand by my thoughts and impressions, that you sort of only proved when you flew off the handle multiple times. Screaming swear words and changing like the wind about your allegiance to the Asetian teachings tends to look questionable. It is actually not personal but there are too many people like that.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 27.06.20 7:17

Rhea Kaye wrote:The fact that you have to throw curse words in here, and on top of that make it sound like you ever knew Luis Marques to add credibility to yourself, makes me feel even more like the point was proven

Why don't you ask him yourself? He used the nickname "Serpent" and I used the nickname "Jesus_Satan". Tânia Fonseca used the nickname Arien. There was another guy going by the nickname Selthius or something like that (which is Karnath in this same forum).

My name (my real name) is Luís too. Ask him and he will tell you if we talked with each other or not. I had many heated discussions with him and other people in the #Vampires channel, where all those people met. Kalb was there too. Ask them and find for yourself.

But why do I still try to prove myself to you? You're free to believe me or not. Have it your way, sweetheart.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.06.20 7:26

I hope people are seeing that this guy really is unstable. It is not about him being hit with too many rocks. As you can see, he is obsessed with drawing attention to himself and doesn't have the strength to leave even when he repeatedly screams that he will. I am convinced he's only here to cause drama.

By the way, being on an internet channel does not mean you know Luis Marques. I thought this would be obvious, but some people are obsessed with their own egos.

I also stand fully by what I am saying. I am not heated or even really upset, more like wishing to openly speak my mind as to the rotten things that go on.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.06.20 8:27

Well I agree that such a thing doesn't mean one knows another. Also I can't see the relevance of mentioning who we know and have spoken with other than ego. We all have have our contacts, experiences and know people, that isn't important to this discussion.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.06.20 8:37

Indeed, to me this started to look like RL Sushko's nonsense. Screaming about knowing Luis Marques and being his friend.
Given how elitist certain circles are and the various security measures in place, it feels like some people merely use a superficial interaction to placate a demanding ego. I think it has been well agreed upon over the years that acting in such a way is kind of low, dishonorable and against what the author himself teaches and defends.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.06.20 8:50

you do bring up a good point...  being RL Sushko and ardent act and present themselves as one and the same. Think about that to what the nut job always interjects into something and has no meaning to what is previously posted. Ardent is a fake.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.06.20 10:27

But none of this really bears any fruit at all. As I mentioned to a friend here that no one here is of the Aset Ka or the ROS and never has been. Those that were here in the past and have left because they did not acquire the same recognition of great importance they carry between their own ears and they were not recognized as they see themselves. That angered them and that is the actual fruit produced.  Big surprise.  None of you will ever get a Christmas card from the Aset Ka as you are not seen as important as one thinks you are.  Never.  And no one is going to get an email saying they have been judged so profound a Asetianist that they are being inducted into the order.  LOL.  So all of this is nothing other than inaccurate self importance thinking one is so special and elevated because they are aligning themselves up with the Aset Ka and professing to follow the teachings.  All this kind of action speaks of is being no different from the crazy VCN out there.  If you stand back and look at all this from a distance, it is funny.  Ego reigns again.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.06.20 10:39

A few from the past that used to frequent this site and have gone on into the ethers of the facebook world to start their own Asetianist site, use to chime love, love, love here over and over again saying it is the most  important thing that determines one is aligning themselves with the Asetian values, seem to have outwardly changed their love interest.  Seems they now love another section and have evacuated the original love of their life.  lol.  When the times get tough, it is time to pick up and leave your first love and go and create another that better fits your comfort zone.  lol.  Again, all of this is comical while at the same time describing the VCN as fake.  If one cannot see this for what it is, the whole damn bunch needs psychiatric  help.  ha
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.06.20 11:27

Hmm... not aware of many Asetianist sites on Facebook.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.06.20 11:30

you know what I am meaning
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.06.20 11:34

and speaking of psychiatric help, years ago even Nemo recognized that his select group of TOV wonder people were getting too loony and he made an open suggestion that the whole bunch needed to see a therapist, saying each person should avail of the service and he did not care who they saw,   just go see someone.....lol....please.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2