Maktub
Karnath
Vampyrelust
Helliana
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding?

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap30%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 36 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 13 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 122

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 Empty Re: What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by A.Nightside 03.08.17 10:23

Takaikishi1700 wrote:
Helliana wrote:I think psychic vampires can't get energy from blood like Sanguinarians can, that their bodies can't pull energy from blood and all. It also might repulse them.

That is indeed very true, but I'm in an environment where I cannot dive deeper into any of those feeding types yet until I'm out on my own, I have to do it in secret due to parents and Indirect feeding seems to work best for me in this case. I am looking more into ambient feeding though and I use many sources for my energy. Not only prana from people but I also like to take energy from weather and the earth.

If I did have a donor near me then I would be Blood feeding as well, and if my partner was near me I would try Sexual and Deep feeding. But yes, I am open to other types of feeding. I can only see what the future brings.
I'm actually fuak feeder I pull just by touch it in close proximity. But prefer blood raw meat and my host must be disease  free I dont believe I'm inpervious to dieses but most of all they must want to give thm selves to me. I just love the taste of blood hitting my mouth. But most if the time I just feed energy wise or physically. ( sorry for spelling,)  I love the site smell and everything about blood. But I'm also pagan. I've been a feed dice I was 13 and live in Missouri not very many open vampires or of the lies in the bible belt. I dont just pull what I want I pull sicknesses from people I care about which afects my physical body as well I'm also empathic which is where my hunger started. The poll used here should give atoeast 3 choices IMO I'm a blood letter and love watching my own blood slowly drip or run down then i lap it up mm mm tastes so good the matalic taste is OK but there's a ritualistic. Core to it. I'm looking forward to finding more people or vampires to have conversation with. I'm TAKSI KISHI and im on my 4 th life. But I feel I had the blood lust in all my past lives.

Many psychic vampires can get their energy through blood. It is my experience that it's much more potent than any energy feed, however, as an energy feeder, there realy isn't much need to hunt down a consenting donor, go through the testing if your alternative is to essentially visualize and pretend (I realize that there's more to it than visualization and it's certainly not pretending for those who actually feed, but there are plenty who fake it well enough to fool even themselves).

Some Blood Needers also are repulsed by blood, but they need it nonetheless. Many experience guilt in having to cut their donors (even if the donor does it their self) or however they extract the blood.

Takaikishi, you sound very much like a blood fetishist. I realize this is not the thread to do this, but if you'll open your mind to my two cents.. Sangs don't necessarily "love" blood. They need it. They might indulge in a blood fetishist or blood play because it makes things easier. Granted, I'm sure some Sangs are also blood fetishists, I just think it's important to understand where the need ends and the psychological desire begins and that there is a big difference.

Also feeding from yourself reaps no real benefit, it does nothing at best, and harms you further at worst. If Auto-Vampirism satisfies you, then this further supports the idea that your need is not more than a fetish.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 Empty Re: What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by Lynskha 25.08.17 14:43

I believe as years passed, we can find the best ways of feeding, depending on the need, and the mood.

One interesting thing is that the frequency of feeding can vary, specially if you find a good balance.

This balance can be obtained through some practices like chi kung, tai chu, meditation, and others.
Since the necessity of energy will always exist, the only difference is how you use your energy in your daily lives.

Normally, you can obtain the energy from the environment around you, by simply being open to it, using filters to avoid some kinds of energy you would not like to get into contact with.

I believe I am always learning new ways of balancing myself. Not wasting energy, and feeding from the energy that surrounds me. There is the sexual one, that is always a kind of energy that I believe should be used and enjoyed. It is a very powerful one.

The emotional one, specially in situations where the person is happy, the chat is good and fun, and you feel the energy growing.

And the emergencial one, where the energy is very low, and at that moment, the predatory feed happens.

But as I said in before, when you reach a balance, the need of feeding tends to change.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 Empty Feeding

Post by Stormy85 28.11.17 11:01

Blood and Sexual Energy feeding go hand in hand with me

Stormy85
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.11.17 15:55

Stormy85 wrote:Blood and Sexual Energy feeding go hand in hand with me

Because you need it or because you're a blood fetishist?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 18.07.18 8:38

Couldn't help that there's a lot of sexual feedings going on. Now, it might just be me, but is it because there is a lot of energy, emotion, and fluid all wrapped up into one convenient and pleasurable package? It's like hitting the jackpot.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethermist 29.12.19 13:07

I never realized I was feeding on others energies until I practiced reiki, while doing reiki healing I found those I would be doing this with would fall asleep while I found myself extremely energized. Then a few of the people contacted me and asked what did I do to them because they found their selves craving my healings and dreaming about me.

Ethermist
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.12.19 13:58

oh my, you mighty vampire, you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.12.19 13:04

So what is your next move now?  What are your next proclamations you will come forth with?  I anxiously await.  Maybe some references from your client base and your Reiki clients? Or some VCN references...?

Some unsolicited advice...  You are the product of your own imagination;  therefore, imagine well.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethermist 30.12.19 14:17

Thru the reiki beginning, it opened me to people who told me they believe that I was healing by feeding on their stress energy. So I looked up as much as I could on energy feeding, and purposely started practicing forming telepathic tendrils so I could focus on specific areas on a person where I seemed to get a stronger rush. Then found when I did this they'd be drawn to me more.

Ethermist
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethermist 30.12.19 14:29

I loved doing it so much I began needing to feed as much as someone was willing, I met others in chatrooms but found most were fake but I met one person who was looking for someone to feed from so I volunteered thinking he would be fake, well from the first time he caused me a rush I never felt before. I was so powerfully moved I literally within a couple days needed him again to feed I literally was craving his feeding. I wanted regularly this went on for a few months but one day we got disconnected 😣 and I haven't heard from him since

Ethermist
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.12.19 15:27

Now that you have mastered that, it is time to move into another area and master it.  How about Magic?  Out of Body flying and going back in time, or reading minds,  etc.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.12.19 15:39

And I begin to understand more and more why so many people left.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.12.19 15:55

When I first began my journey, I had an entirely different idea of feeding than I do now. 

Now, I look at those who tout feeding "abilities" as if they are a flag of being special in a different way. 

The whole banner of "VAMPIRE" lost its edge a long time ago. 

Ah, the extremely crusty and somewhat stagnant topic of how much damage the Hollywood vampire stories have done to egoic little worlds....

Feeding is not special. Not even in the slightest. It is a learned (yet sometimes natural) technique. I think even animals can feed. Not to say that everyone can feed, as the conscious ability is definitely not a given. Also, this thread was created by someone with quite a bit of credibility for the exact purpose of sharing feeding experiences, yet I've noticed it being used many times as a way to brag or feel superior (in many other places). 

Feeding is just one small element of the greater picture.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.12.19 16:29

lol.  I reached that thought process a long time ago.  I began to wonder who in the world put the original topic into this site.  I wish I could sit down and ask them what in the hell crossed their mind when they came up with this topic.  It has done more to destory this forum than anything else available here....including me.  lol.  (that means smile).

Heck, I wouldn't even mind if we had to put up with an influx of ROS adherents.  It would be at least a mental exercise I would hope regarding magic or some worthwhile topic.   

But this feeding exercise is like dealing with a bunch of kindergarten kids and at some point, you want to talk with grownups rather than children all day.  Blaat.....
Why do the children want to come here instead of the MB or FS or other VCN (Viet Cong Network).  I guess they just feel unique here as we run the meet and greet cheese and crackers and wino specials.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.12.19 1:42

I think feeding is a great vampiric tool but only that. Don't get lost in the tool but use it wisely. It is only a means to an end - not the whole journey.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.20 15:04

Actually I meant just the obsessive idea of fixation upon feeding as some almighty power of greatest desirability that can make people be far too engrossed in its singular thought without looking at the greater picture of life and reality. It's a beautiful thing or procedure with multifarious approaches and a wide range of applications but what I meant above was that it shouldn't become a clogged up fixation or obsessive thing, but rather dealt with in balance.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2weird0 03.05.21 4:22

I imagine a link between us. A line. I filter the bad out so, I only get the good and pure. I only take from those I hate and my boyfriend but, he can't tell because it's equally give or take. We also exchange energy during sex.

Way2weird0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 09.07.21 16:35

Could I feed with a soul..like collecting them? My intuition goes the Book Of Dead will answer my doubt,
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 10.07.21 16:34

Tiet wrote:Could I feed with a soul..like collecting them? My intuition goes the Book Of Dead will answer my doubt,

Yes try to eat a vampire soul  What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 1f608

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 4 1f605

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Candide 26.05.23 5:27

Blood for me, I can’t relate to everyone else here, about their spiritual beliefs about vampirism. I have very developed spiritual beliefs and frequently practice in the occult, I’m a practicing astrologer for over 10 years and I have been reincarnated many times, but my vampirism is clinical vampirism. It’s very surprising to me that it seems like a vast majority of this community is driven in a spiritual way. I just crave blood to the nth degree and need to drink it and have since I was six years old.
Candide
Candide
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2023-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4