Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism

4 posters

Go down

Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism Empty Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism

Post by Troublemaker 03.02.20 12:57

Em Hotep. 

After finding Asetianism years ago, I've noticed it causing massive changes within me. Or rather, I should say that it burns away that which doesn't matter, while leaving the real kernel behind. This can be both a pleasant sensation and an exceedingly painful one, embodying duality. 

I am left with some questions about it all after having some life experiences that put things into perspective about the honor and integrity of other people. In addition to these life experiences, watching people on social media has proven to be............. enlightening...

I remember that I branched out on communication avenues to hopefully discover those with like minds. However, as the time has passed, my levels of tolerance have dwindled quite rapidly. I see that others have open arms, warm tolerance, and patience with many forms of stupidity and dishonesty, yet this is not the direction my road as an Asetianist has taken me. Rather, I have been led in the direction of cold intolerance and a genuinely intense disdain for the lack of honor exhibited by so much of humanity (and ironically, the bulk of people calling themselves vampires online). 

I must say that it is so easy now to understand why the real, whether they are vampiric or of some other nature, keep themselves mostly hidden. It is also easy to understand why the private Asetianist circles deliberately keep themselves exclusionary and hard to reach... Not for the sake of fulfilling ego desires but for the call of protecting truth and shielding knowledge from the unworthy. 

Observing actions has led me to have many questions about the nature of Asetianism and this immortal Family.  

In this era I see a lot of pretending online. Nothing new- in fact, it's an observation that many students initially made long ago, but I've been given the opportunity to experience it firsthand.  It is surprising how often people present themselves as eternal Asetianists yet then find the easier paths. Aligning with frauds, befriending them, making excuses for their lies and dishonor, turning a blind eye to egocentric delusions of grandeur centered around false claims of being aligned with the Aset Ka or knowing its members or having contact with Luis Marques, etc. Doing all of this while pretending to stand for the safeguarding of magick, truth, and evolution. Or, more strangely, claiming to have piercing eyes of immortal, magickal sight yet willfully remaining blind to the machinations of their very own idols or friends.

In the age of social media, which for many of us is our only contact point since we do not have privileged contact elsewhere, so much distortion is passed off as acceptable and the lack of a backbone is applauded as some kind of enlightened, progressive understanding that each path is special and valid in its very own way. Magick being a subjective experience is quickly and easily used as a cure-all excuse for those purposefully misleading people or narcissistic social media attention seeking patterns centered around vampirism and the dark arts. A few heart reacts and pleasantries exchanged is enough to make some adopt a myopic view of integrity. 

The banner of Aset and the flame of Family is honored and cherished by so many nameless Asetianists throughout the world, a force to be reckoned with that springs from deeply within the heart and genuine passion. Family is what drew me to Asetianism to begin with, and kept me there. It is an important subject to me, and with that in mind, I cannot help but feel passionately about the way the word is used and the way expectations are placed on feelings and interactions. 

It seems like a common view that we should strive to remain united as we are all fighting for Asetianism in our own ways. Maybe this is a taboo for me to state, but as time has gone by during my explorations and musings, I find myself in strong disagreement, at least when it comes to using that in a general blanketed way. For me, Family and the call of loyalty is the pulsating center of my inspiration and that which breathes everlasting life into what would be an otherwise dreary, brittle and stagnant existence. It is a sacred temple that should not automatically admit everyone just because of what they say they are, or what they claim to be aligned with. 

Social media has taught me that words are cheap. 
Life has taught me that actions, honor and truth are priceless and infinitely exceed gold in value. 

Asetianism is not a path that excludes people for ego purposes, but is not an easy walk either. Those sparks of that ancient flame can only be kindled with the spiritual Blood of the initiate, drawn with the use of sometimes painful honesty and unconditional loyalty. 

On the topic of the often condemned lack of openness toward outsiders and adversarial elitism, combining this with some of the scenery on my walk through life, I must say that I understand.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism Empty Re: Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism

Post by Maxx 03.02.20 17:11

Looking at everything you have said and seeing it in an overview, it seems you are saying that you are recognizing a change in your vibrational frequency from what it was even a few years back.

As the frequency changes, it conforms to a different hue just as a light changes frequency from color to color.  One can recognize the frequency vibration subconsciously in feeling or looking at another.  You can see parts of it when viewing the aura.  One can also sense it with your emotions.  

You are correct when you sense a different "feel" in the overall collective of groups you have interacted with in the past and compare your view or feel of that group now.

That is the difference in grade school from the university curriculum.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism Empty Re: Social Media: The Home of Fake Vampirism

Post by Troublemaker 08.02.20 7:56

Thank you, Maxx.
I just hope it continues to move in a good direction.
After.... being around some years, and watching people, watching it all unfold, my tolerance is at a historical low. I am certainly not free of my own mistakes and trials in this life, but seeing some teachings play themselves out not just on paper and ink but through breathing, living people has left me with a changing personality as I shed the old one. Or maybe this new one was my true self all along.
I guess the point of my ramble is... it's becoming exceedingly clear as to why all of the most legitimate circles and groups take place offline. And, the online scene is really just a mirror of many actual realities, yet simply observing has opened my eyes.
The "Temple" being located in higher realms really is a trial of fire. Not many reach it. Most just stumble around in echo chambers, pretending to be what they clearly are not, online. If the natural difficulties placed on some workings make it much more challenging to reach for me, I can only welcome that.
After opening my eyes, I'm exceedingly grateful for the natural safeguards put in place on any legitimate working.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.02.20 9:42

Maybe this can clarify it.   Whatever is going on in your life (and everyone else's), is NOT a product of your imagination.  However, it is exactly that.  It is a by-product of your imagination on a higher level.  You are creating all of this by your imagination with your THOUGHTS.

Your point of reference is shifting and changing.  Every one of us has a point of reference we use to gauge our past and future and so our present. The fact that it is changing and you are aware of it, is a fantastic event.

Our depth of understanding is when the frequency shifts, all the while we are realizing it is taking place, and we are becoming aware of something that is bigger, better, and higher.  It is all telling you that you are having a higher shift in consciousness.

When we find ourselves depressed and with a lack of motivation in life, know this...   You are only as stuck and depressed as you believe you are.  There are higher states we can move into by incorporating different thoughts.  Practicing raising our energy vibrational frequency will go a long way in opening the doors to walking into that higher vibrational part of our life and passing into another portal opening, (much like in ancient Egypt).

Congratulations.  Your different feelings are telling you that you are shifting into a higher state of understanding and consciousness..........but you already are aware of that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.02.20 8:14

It amazes me - whilst not even calling myself a vampire - how so many people embrace the delusions so simply and so freely, as it were, of calling themselves vampires in the public. Just throwing around the word as simply as possible, "Oh, hey dude, I'm a vampire, man, I'm a big, big one at that", "All hail my narcissistic big Elder Vampire King Queen alter ego that isn't real by any merit or standard of truth". I shall state that I feel, for lack of better words, "inferior" to real vampires, not in an inferiority complex kind of way, but in a kind of respectful way of more or less reverence because I'm under the impression - perhaps rightly so - that real vampires are indeed very powerful and evolved beings deserving of certain respect and credit. I don't, on the other hand, feel "inferior" to these VCN types of morons, at all, who go about nonsensing their "trademark" (as it is a cheap business) version of the word "vampire", as if they were thus legitimate. I don't think they are legitimate even to the size of a fly in comparison to real vampires, but merely lost humans woven in a thread of self-deceit and I frankly feel their utterances of such proclamations to be disrespectful towards the real beings that would rather "live in darkness" and "hunt in silence".
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 12.02.20 3:48

I have spent some years lightly amidst these 'communities' to form my own take, and arriving here now, We are in agreement .. a shame how isolationist this path must become. We are here of similar, though distinctively individual causes--and purposes-- here we Are nonetheless. I offer my sympathy.. I understand what you feel.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.02.20 11:16

Good replies from everyone. I am still contemplating on this subject.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down