+2
Naoom
ardent
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampire awakenings - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire awakenings

Post by ardent 18.03.20 9:56

I am not interested in responding to Maxx negative criticism on my postings, only to correct my language to a more ethical explanatory level.
I'll pinpoint a very interesting focus on the myth, I can assume it sometimes has many sorts of gaps, a lot of angles.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 18.03.20 9:57

I meant just the word myth in my previous say.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.03.20 10:09

Then why have you not attempted to do that before....time after time you have been told no English speaking person can follow your disasters to make sense of them.  So if it takes a slap on the head, do it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 19.03.20 7:22

My preoccupation with matters related to so called mythical sorts put me in a hospital for a while but fortunately I had the nerve to dig info about being human, being a composite of a mixture of energies, meaning other than biochemical. I found out what some people who go in mental hospitals do, they just quit the old history and just rely on pupping pills mostly.
I found that in order for people who've been through a major deep, deep depression and may still be haunted by it, the only way to come to grips to the reality of things and be really concerned with central peace, is lots of patience and stay with nature itself, and most of all avoid idol lusts of any sort. I love my karaoke singing just like a pro or even better sometimes as I have been told. I some times feel like a king while singing especially the Till song by Tom Jones, I usually announce , 'ladies and gentleman , this song is a reflection of King Solomon.' - this is a lustful feeling of idol being on my part.
My searching for vampire facts told myself, it's kind of foolish and naive to assume a vampire especially out of fear (deep paranoia).

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.03.20 19:18

much better grammar. we can now understand some of what you are meaning. keep it up.

Uncle Fester strikes again......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 21.03.20 11:13

My uncommon English is problematic in matters of vampire discussions only.I relate quite straight otherwise.
Your icon is a reminder of my appreciation for formal cloths when I was young and still do. Places on unending ballrooms of old times like in Russia.
Mostly I am quite a simple person in real life, I should be exploring romantic ideas mostly, but in the 19th century lots of strange things happened in matters of paranormal sorts this is partly why I delved into supernatural wonders.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.03.20 15:10

Good for you. I lived in Moscow for a time. Remarkable people.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.03.20 15:17

It was there I suddenly began to see how people of different cultures have a different way they construct and put the mind operation together.  Meaning I see that different cultures think differently.  I lived in Hong Kong, and then Shanghai and also Mexico City and other places in Mexico...as well, and I then became aware of the differences in computing the thinking process.  LOL.  I am from another century for certain.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.03.20 8:22

I only identified with Russia in ballrooms, did not live there, because I had an embracing sentiment about conditions as described in Russian Ballrooms like extensions of Heaven.
In reality I am quite introvert with lots of ideas in inventions; so I had a relapse in progress due to illness, it's a thing a have to live with.
The vampire stories were only a bridge to want to know the afterlife in better clarity than passed on at face value.
Your board seems to have honest intents and with class but limited.
Well, must go on in this worst plague that vampires, the coronavirus. I know a secret from the broad-scope harmony (total being) to fight illnesses, scientifically proved today.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.03.20 8:29

Sorry my laptop is deceiving (wrongly operating) in some typing word entries.
Oh, however humans are lead, to more or less positive ways, TAO or the sublime spirit around and about all is free, it's dirty religious sorts that made it typically authoritative.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.03.20 9:25

Depression indicates that not all sections of the brain are in sync. One would do well to work on and develop that ability to have all 3 sections in harmony at once. I notice the Hemi-sync MP3 and MP4 audios and exercises accomplish this. It even normalizes blood pressure which shows up when the brains are not in sync.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.03.20 17:41

Ahum, I can pay attention to somethings about the brain but better yet, since I've come to know that I have more than genes regulating and privileging my since of being, still I do not abide by the superficiality of society, furthermore, I indirectly practice the power of prayer in sentiment for goodness sake.
I am much like a ghost in matters of money, I value inner contentment as superior. I do not discredit the power of money for being a powerful tool.
Just staying in track of the vampire phenomena by referring to inner power (occult) as mighty yet seemingly too simple.
At this point I wonder if a kid has to mature to adult stage reasonably to know or value the simplicity of just being human to have it all basically!

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.03.20 17:43

Oh, that word since...I meant sense, thanks for understanding.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.03.20 18:49

My view of the Vampire scene is that it is meaningless.
The scene is nonexistent and completely based on media stories.  There is no one here that has any knowledge of the actual Vampire or real Vampire.  The false vampire and the Real Vampire accounts do not interact within the same framework.  One can even see that here when newbies come in the door and begin talking.  They have no knowledge of the real Vampire.  So how can one have an intelligent discussion about a Vampire?  It cannot be done.  The discussions only encompass the fake media creation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 23.03.20 10:36

I've come to know better than biochemistry in matters of all ghostly stories. Limits by biochemistry is a good thing to know. Beyond...is the big deal as opposed to getting lost with the stories.
I don't seem to like scary or horror stories too much.
I can tell you that if a ghost hangs around a place too long it's poor according to my understanding of things. See, I tend to want to inquire about the individual persona of the ghost in the first place.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.20 17:26

talk with many of them??? What are some conversations you have had with any?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.20 17:29

but I do not see the connection between Vampires and Ghosts..... Are you trying to connect that?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 08.05.20 8:08

Just a complement to you maxx, your language usage - absolutely great, at the most I feel it comprehensively.
I sometimes write in thought instead of prefect English orientation. I want to be understood, though some people are lost in my sayings about vampires because they are mainly driven by the materialist view and brain, not by body energies other than biochemical which I found reason to delve but more solidly from the spirit side and the material.
I try to be private about any of my sayings on the super-normal publicly in person, it's due to my sensitivity to people if they are more or less receptive.
I still feel terribly lonely and lost but more awake in the realism and probabilities concerning matters of real vampires. In order to feel more secure about the phenomena, I needed to rationalize things more solidly about vampires not from the all material level but more, partly with sources from Asia, and of course my own body energies like all other anatomies as more than just biochemical, this is how I got trapped by the spiritualist faith as a backing. I take credit nor give credit exactly 100% but feel more enlightened in the realism of things (more solid grounds to follow).
Once again, the power of script is mighty not just systemically but in the spirit bearing reality in beings including, I think, ETs.
I envy your script and think I aught to make more of an effort in the manner I write.
I have a pride in manners of handwriting like in Italic, it's kind of my fanatic way for show but with pride also.
Oh, when I was a member of Vampirefreaks.com site, some of the members banged me over the head to write more simple and comprehensive, I felt knocked from very good intellectual script for a long time, and still stayed with them differently.
I'd like to write a very comprehensive book with such a handful patience in addressing my issues especially when it comes to related evidence not necessarily direct fact but in some ways make sense substance-wise. When I refer to anything supernatural, I tend to go further than just be astounded like common people, I look for reality substance-wise in terms of types of energies like Asians do and like the days of the Greek Hermes, etc.
Now Dear maxx, what can you say to me?

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by SigillumVigillum 08.05.20 15:33

This post confused me

SigillumVigillum
Banned

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2020-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 15:37

that means you are sane.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 08.05.20 15:39

SigillumVigillum wrote:This post confused me

welcome aboard  lol!
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.05.20 15:57

Lol. Love the responses.
Yes, it confused me too.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SigillumVigillum 10.05.20 20:27

Razz lol! Roll Laugh cyclops Thought I was the one with the weird perspective for a minute!

SigillumVigillum
Banned

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2020-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 11.05.20 3:29

I had similar problems with Vampirefreaks.com in my commentaries, and then I suggested to set each particular phrase to redefine what I wrote, then got along. Many times I got ignored, so I took that as a message and got on to other things better said. I used to be called Scrolly as a nickname.
I became too interested in vampires all for examples that all humans are more than just biochemical. I still think it's poor to be a vamp due to incomplete identity while in such vampire realm on earth.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.05.20 6:45

My only comment to that is it should be very clear when you have the same problems every place you go.... You are the problem.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next