+2
Naoom
ardent
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vampire awakenings - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire awakenings

Post by ardent 13.05.20 8:33

...not when I am caring enough to explain things under traditional pieces and then let alone till later.
I know that when the vampire phenomena gets explained thoroughly, it's really boring and hated to most humans and even spirits beyond... I simply found a message in the vampire phenomena that I think it's constructive.
Most psychiatrists hate patients who cannot be convinced that paranormal things do do exist like ghosts, I know of a chapter in their profession which denies nothing supernatural just lets alone. I have the guts to sneak to supernatural things and pinpoint connections that are solid from both sides of life - this is where most human have problems with my connotations, but I also have the guts to stand close to elaborate more if they are receptive enough.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.05.20 8:52

denial, denial. You are the problem.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 23.05.20 9:22

Yeah, the important thing is being happy or plain cool being your ass for this is the most problem people have when exploring anything supernatural; And since all supernatural is scarce, best leave things alone than banging your head against the wall to get answers.
I needed technical probabilities that are based on content as opposed to given mambo jumbo direct causes. That's me. I deal in mathematics of time and place anywhere in the universe.
When I noted TB as the Corona virus to be a source illness that could lead the rise of vampires through impersonal sexual passions in a trance state, I backed myself up with historical info in a different way than most observers because I do not take anything exactly at face value passed on perhaps just like Sigmund Freud.
Somethings about the supernatural are best alone due to disturbing the minds of some people, however it's a backing to know that humans are more than just biochemical products.
Now maxx, what's your negative load?

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.05.20 9:41

Please take this somewhere else.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.05.20 9:42

Being one in 300,000,000 that thinks the same way that you do, how can you imagine in your mind that everyone else is going to see something the same way as you see it.  This is your main disconnect.  I have not seen any other person here so obsessed with vampire sexual manipulations (even the crazies) and trying to fit into your concept of vampires.  Even the Catholics would not give you communion.  LOL.  Just go to the store and get you some grape juice and sit and look out the window at night and imagine you are Bela Lugosi with your suit on.  As long as you agree with yourself, who gives a damn.

What you quote as scientific data does not relate to the 5th dimension, only connects to your skewed thinking.  But as long as it gives you something to do, the caterpillars still crawl and are in no danger.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.05.20 9:47

Ardent's posts sound like he wrote them by using a bot.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.05.20 9:52

hahahah. Do not be fooled. The bot used ardent.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.05.20 9:54

I'm not saying this to be rude or harsh but you evidently don't see how you make no sense. It would be good to see some actual quality of communication here. It is not intelligence to not make yourself understood but it is intelligence to convey a complex thought in simple language that can be understood by others. That's also a sign of mastery over whatever you're trying to communicate. That's important...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.05.20 9:56

that is the disconnect. he thinks he makes sense.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.05.20 10:56

Maxx wrote:hahahah. Do not be fooled. The bot used ardent.

lol!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 24.05.20 8:10

Let me pick on the more negative aspects of vampire seekers, how they take info - all superficial and cowardly, nothing to do with the nature of vampires because the only knowledge they hold is entirely biochemical and perhaps Devil image shit. You can get no where and I mean nowhere with the biochemical aspects of vampire phenomena despite of what earth scientists say. All scientists have is cowardice except for one thing not exactly noticeable but perhaps by a few, a lead to figure out the metaphysical uplift to arise ideal sexuality to the paranormal level which common people get bored so soon once explained. You cannot beat me because you are dealing with some one who knows the laws of physics and para-physics (paranormal) connections which are still called metaphysics today. I do not believe there is such a thing as metaphysics, it's all another type of physics; Also, biochemistry of itself has no magical attributes of itself, it's the connection with other universal energies within and outwardly that seemingly fabricates magical attributes - only to an apparent degree.
Do you know what they called Mr. Edison when he tried to invent a machine to communicate with the dead and did not have enough time after all? This should be enough to apply the word cowardice to the average human, even those who hold PHD's and many others who hold high degrees by state academics? Cowardice and what is only convenient in the face is it, right? I know certain things about that word cowardice, a hidden gap to unlimited...
Ahhh, only if you could have enough content to establish that there is fantastic technology beyond the physical worlds that really is responsible for all so called magic on earth from so long ago! See, the reality of superficiality is seemingly worth paying close attention and like on earth - this means money, fashionable things and arts, singing etc.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.05.20 11:49

You're breaking through, little by little. Concentrate the mind, formulate the expression of your thought. Make it graspable.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.05.20 15:07

go for it. I just do not have any patience left to deal with this useless crap. Enjoy your time in the freezer at the convenience store.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 24.05.20 18:22

I think you mazz are a realist about being solid with all basics in life on earth and BEYOND as well. I must say I find use for more knowledge than just solid to live for. I need to remind myself that I need to bear more with the solid world than any other means, yet still a mixture of things popup to reconcile a more ethical living. I know that when a soul gets mixed with too much soul preoccupation, it's best to just strive for contemplation and just let go of aesthetic ideas - this is the usual advice from psychiatrists. I find it important to live at one with legitimate ways of manhood in relation to society. pride is everlasting and it gets remodeled after spirit side arrival.
I can write good but yet I am still under pressure from vampirefeaks.com to simplify my language.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.05.20 1:34

What do you do for a hobby?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.05.20 11:32

Hi Mystic -
Did you actually understand any of his ramblings or is it just me who felt bemused? Please translate. jocolor
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 25.05.20 15:44

Once again, I use language that is instantly credited by probable causes and less specific without explanation, so further be due to convey?
My main hobby lately is karaoke, I sing much like a younger person and pretty close to the pro kind. In second place I am attracted to golfing, otherwise just bear on computer commentaries for enlightenment and sharing...
I like to profess a pleasure that is based in rational expression without distinctive ends just expression for what it is; it seems superficial airing because I thrive in the manner of diction though being direct but so what!

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 25.05.20 15:57

maxx, your icon shows a type dress that I used to wear back in time sometimes in the wrong places, and others looked at me as if I were too superficial, I didn't think so, just had a lean to love nice cloths to attract especially women; Being shy on one hand I was often left out. Today I know a secret from the spirit level in wearing good attire, it's an unconscious development of charm that's like a gift of spirit for society covered by both sides of life, seen and unseen.
Let me tell you a kind of pride in dress, it's in the unconscious, not to purposely make show, just to be natural in modes and let spirit shape...this way is good for common business.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.05.20 16:45

that is a picture of my pajamas.
Maxx
Maxx
Master