Aghrab
Ankhhape
Jonathan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dark Kiss - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Kiss

Post by Divine 277 29.07.11 8:18

well... lets just say I usually am a trust worthy person, that some like to talk to ...
So you are right, I didn't just come across it ... Smile

But since you put it that way, I m not really going to bother asking the person, since people seems to have made up their mind anyways Very Happy

Sincerely Divine 277 Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.07.11 9:17

Oh yes, since you're trustworthy then of course people have shared with you the secrets of the Dark Kiss. How could I have missed such an enlightening realization!

You're a funny girl... cheers
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.11 10:01

lol... yes I kinda am Smile for the once that know me Smile

Anyway I didn't say it is the dark Kiss, I said it could be Smile and I also said that since there are no Interest in the subject, i will let it be ...

So why are we still talking about it ? scratch

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.07.11 11:42

Well I agree with Jonathan, it was funny indeed. Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.11 12:27

yes ... it is kinda funny Very Happy lol... why would a blond "bimbo " from somewhere in the word, get this (maybe) information and not you evolved beings Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.07.11 12:48

The ego and self-deceit of some is an embarrassment to their Self and to this community.

So the Sethians and their full power have spent centuries seeking for the secrets of an old ritual dating thousands of years ago, and suddenly someone would just disclosure it to Divine. LOL
One of the greatest occult secrets, held by some as the true Philosopher Stone, simply told to random Divine because she is "trust worthy". You really have a problem with self-importance, and that's a major handicap in spiritual evolution. It seems like you learned nothing in all these years...

If some frustrated individual decides to jump at me simply because I am one of the few with the courage to say what most people see and think, then rest assured you will become just another example to prove my point.

You may accuse me and sadly laugh if you want, but it is due to this delusional and pathetic stance by a few members in this forum and their desperate screams of self-grandeur that other serious and vastly more knowledgable members have left. To read this they could simply go and watch Twilight instead.

Now, unfortunately, I believe that instead of taking your chance to learn from this call to reality and to show some wisdom with it, which we would all applaud, you will most likely fall a little deeper into the deceit of Self, proving that "unevolving" is also a reality for some.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 29.07.11 13:04

I don't wish for this valuable thread to turn into a drama, so I am locking it.

Also we don't tolerate the kind of attitude "I was told something so secretive and powerful but I am not allowed to say" around here. If you're interested in that sort of attitude there are plenty other forums out there who accept it and even encourage it. Not here. We focus very strongly on the maturity of our community.

There is however a point in Victor's words, even if harsh and straight to the point. I advise Divine in not being so defensive and instead to think more calmly on what has been said. Her expressions show an attempt to express calmness when in fact she was quite aggravated. I believe people should be more natural and true to themselves, not always listening so strongly to ego and so defensively to the advice of others. Even when harsh, we can learn from it, if we have the maturity to just listen and recognize that we, like everyone else, make mistakes.

I would also advise her, and others, not to believe everything you are told about supposedly secret rituals. Such ritualistic secrets are well kept and are only shared through initiation. This is true not only in Asetianism, but in literally every other magickal practice of the world worthy of such a name.

If any of you have anything to say to each other, you can continue in private. This goes to all of you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2