dark kiss? ka? ba?

3 posters

Go down

dark kiss? ka? ba? Empty dark kiss? ka? ba?

Post by Aster 03.04.13 18:40

i dont really know what these mean and most serches dont help so if you can simplify what the dark kiss is and what the process is and what ba means, i kind of understand ka but im still a little shaky. also im kind of new to this whole magic/beliving thing so any additional info about anything could be helpfull. thanks

Aster
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

dark kiss? ka? ba? Empty Re: dark kiss? ka? ba?

Post by Daniel09 03.04.13 20:40

The Dark Kiss is a secret ritual that used to be performed by the Aset Ka a long time ago to initiate the process of transformation in the creation of Asetians out of humans. There is little elaboration on it, only that it is sacred, dangerous, and not really done anymore.

The Ba is like your 'immortal' soul. It's what transfers beyond your body and mind. Like a spirit, it is an entity that is you.

The Ka is energy which passes through us and everything, similar to the concept of the Force in Star Wars. It flows through the body in Chakra/Shen centers with concentrated rotations. The mind can access this energy and manipulate it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster 04.04.13 14:43

haha thanks most other info i found on this was soo complicated

Aster
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 07.04.13 4:50

Daniel09 wrote:The Dark Kiss is a secret ritual that used to be performed by the Aset Ka a long time ago to initiate the process of transformation in the creation of Asetians out of humans. There is little elaboration on it, only that it is sacred, dangerous, and not really done anymore.

The Ba is like your 'immortal' soul. It's what transfers beyond your body and mind. Like a spirit, it is an entity that is you.

The Ka is energy which passes through us and everything, similar to the concept of the Force in Star Wars. It flows through the body in Chakra/Shen centers with concentrated rotations. The mind can access this energy and manipulate it.

Very well explained, Daniel.

Aster: For a better understanding Ba is what we call today as Soul and Ka what we call Spirit. At least that is the religious concept of today.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster 07.04.13 9:26

thanks for breaking stuff down for me!! i really interested in all of this and cant wait to get more in depth with everything

Aster
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down