Dark kiss (ROS)

4 posters

Go down

Dark kiss (ROS) Empty Dark kiss (ROS)

Post by Tiet 13.06.21 18:11

Let's pretend that you are dark kissed and you don't finish the ritual by drinking the blood from the Setian who dark kissed, what will happen with the dark kissed person? I know I don't have a good reputation because my behaving is Antisocial !!! I would like to SEE some theory about that
!
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Dark kiss (ROS) Empty Re: Dark kiss (ROS)

Post by VedantaBlack 14.06.21 1:01

I am not interested in engaging with you,
but for those reading posts by Tiet and some others,
the information shared by misguided minds is not accurate.

Serious occult students should seek knowledge from pure sources. This forum may be a starting point to see the true, the false, delusions and debatable knowledge, but the internet is not home to true answers, which each initiate can only find within their own self and soul.

To point out two major inaccuracy in this post, Members of the Red Order of Set do not have the energy signature of Aset which is required to perform the Dark Kiss, and therefore any attempt would be a failure. Secondly, one is not required to drink blood in the Dark Kiss ritual, which can and will only be performed by Asetian Elders.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.06.21 10:48

thank you for the truth vedantablack.

@Tiet:
sometimes one should understand that not everything is safe to know. being neither and kind of a troll makes that more dangerous. now the truth about your question is that one would gain lots of enemies from various groups and that life wont turn out well.
some way of trolling are very dangerous, not just for the one doing it, but also for their surroundings. it might be time for you to explore trolldom in the odinist version. in that way one can learn to use that power properly and become a complement to ones life and surrounding instead of a nasty bug....
now be so nice and leave my trail, i have other things to do then teaching little kids.

thank you
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 14.06.21 13:17

Haters are confused admirers ..Anto isn't afraid of anything ..true seeker!
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.06.21 5:29

Duly noted, now for your own pleasure and growth it might be an idea to use honor and stand tall. Who knows something truly befitting you might notice and you might be able to get some more guidance towards your deepest interests.

Thank you for your almost silly help  Dark kiss (ROS) 1f618

And on a sidenote: do you think its possible Michelle belanger has a walk-in that took over?  Ive met several people who have a similar energyprint and they all had a too powerful walk-in trying to control their lives. Just wondering....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 13:52

Tiet wrote:Let's pretend that you are dark kissed and you don't finish the ritual by drinking the blood from the Setian who dark kissed, what will happen with the dark kissed person? I know I don't have a good reputation because my behaving is Antisocial !!! I would like to SEE some theory about that
!

I get in trouble for asking questions like that for revealing secrets. And my response is well to have the secret "revealed" to them, the audience would have to first decide to browse this forum topic on a vampire forum. Then, they would need enough background to realize it's a real concept I'm asking about and not a joke. (The Illuminati have done an incredible job of convincing most of the population the real things they do are fiction.) On top of that they'd need the intelligence to understand the literal answer, and even on top of that they'd need to have a developed intuition to understand the occult answer that was likely communication from spirit to spirit.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down