Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

+29
Kyuu
Thothmez
A.Nightside
Naoom
MysticLightShinethForth
revJPDDG
-Amirah-
Maxx
darksoul
sungodaurora
N.Augusta
Talibah
Kalb
Victor
Divine 277
lhenmalaluan
Aleina
Starfox
AsetSkull
SetAzEl
Elaina
Aghrab
Guardian Vampire
Kotaro
Syrianeh
Ankhhape
Rafaelo
Maktub
Jonathan
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans. - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 18:19

And your outward appearance is what I am referencing as this.....

new on the site....which is vampire site by name....indicates having read a book by FS.... implies you have not found shortcomings in the material and then in rebuttal to Mystic telling him in a snippy fashion you cannot discuss his statement but that you will only refer to the "facts" in your way, not his.

So my statement to you is that you have an interest in Vampire material and that is why you are around....but you are only familiar with FS from his book you have read...his reputation you appear to have acquired from not very many places other than the VCN as his reputation for truth and honesty is in the toilet.  Your so-called research goes down the toilet along with that one item... because if you are taking anything he has written with any degree of sensible accumulation akin to wisdom, you are very much suspect in the eyes of many here.

Again, you are welcome to your own truth as it is real to you.  But that statement of your assessment of FS and his status leaves no other way but to assess you as a novice on the information highway and you cannot be viewed as appearing to be half as knowledgable as you want us to think you are.    

But good luck with your representations.  When one overextends their initial appearance one knows they are trying too hard to make themselves seem more than they actually might be.  Why not just be yourself and stop trying to sell us all that crap you are listing from book material.  What do you personally know about ANYTHING?

Actually, you remind me of someone from the not too recent past that was here. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans. - Page 4 Empty Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Troublemaker 15.07.20 18:33

Father Sebastiaan is a good cloak for all the real out there. It is also a fascinating study to watch who gets drawn to Asetianism first but then ends up befriending him, working for him or otherwise endorsing him.

Secrecy always ends up revealing who is willing to work hard for evolution and who wants to just go for what's easy.

Maybe he is a beneficial force because he serves as a cloak to distract idiots. Lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 18:43

Rhea, do you think Thomas would know anything about this???? lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 18:44

Rhea, do you think Thomas would know anything about this???? lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 18:44

I hear an echo.....echo....echo...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.07.20 20:24

Oh i am sure he would. It certainly sounds familiar. jocolor
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 21:08

yes. it appears this is Thomas in his return the more I watch this. Nothing but book quotes over and over and never any answer to a direct question but churning up another book quote. Hell, we can get book info at the library or a google search. nothing new, Thomas.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 15.07.20 21:30

Maxx wrote:yes. it appears this is Thomas in his return the more I watch this.  Nothing but book quotes over and over and never any answer to a direct question but churning up another book quote.  Hell, we can get book info at the library or a google search.  nothing new, Thomas.  

You probably is Mart, or maybe (Maya) He or She, you should read once and while. Do you read at all?
I know that you write, you complain all the time and only want to humiliate any one that you think would a better person that you. Yes you can google search maybe that the only you do. Do you think and reason at all? You never point out what is wrong, you only bark, bark, and bark.

I will let you chasing you tale in search of answers, keep writing...

Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 22:38

we see you are not an English major.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 22:46

You must be FSs shoeshine boy. There is another word for it but I will be nice.

All you have is titles of books to quote so you will not be interesting at all with any original ideas.

You will not answer any direct question as that shows me you do not know what you are trying to present yourself as. But good try. Learning is an opportunity for the future.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 22:57

ah.  now I understand.  English is not your first language.  So you post in line after copy line of book quotes with hardly ever any words of your own as it is flawed and would show you have no control of thought or language to carry on a conversation.  

So I will just say it makes no difference here about the language.  We can figure it out but it is much easier to be yourself than trying to fake it here.  

But you really have to check out the FS fake a little more closely to be able to tell the difference between truth and falsehood... unless you are one of the delusionals that line up with the fake lifestyle.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 0:57

Maxx wrote:ah.  now I understand.  English is not your first language.  So you post in line after copy line of book quotes with hardly ever any words of your own as it is flawed and would show you have no control of thought or language to carry on a conversation.  

So I will just say it makes no difference here about the language.  We can figure it out but it is much easier to be yourself than trying to fake it here.  

But you really have to check out the FS fake a little more closely to be able to tell the difference between truth and falsehood... unless you are one of the delusionals that line up with the fake lifestyle.  lol.

Oh, It seems to Maximilian is barking again,

If you continue to bark like this I will have to use earplugs.
If you continue to bark like this I will not teach you anymore.
If you continue to bark like this people in this forum will realize what you are.

Why don't you relax, and enjoy the ride?
I will give you a bone if you bark nice.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 7:13

trying to destroy the threads again, Heruset?. Thomas.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.07.20 9:25

I received the same internal warnings, but that I often tend to ignore, that I received at several other occasions when it was Heruset here under false aliases before. I believe it's Heruset, yes, even though that should be obvious from his postings but this serves as a double - although not absolute - confirmation, of course, for me. No doubt about it on my part though.

However, it seems like quite the entrance here, Heruset, under the guise of a newcomer, to start insulting Maxx like this just like you knew him from before...

I'd recommend that you act in an honest fashion than to repeat the same old procedure of ban and repeat. I don't think there's a problem with people here forgiving you and moving in if you will just act honestly and own up to your actions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 9:43

I waited until I saw his mistakes all mounting up. I know from 4 different obvious mistakes he made there is no doubt now. He must be all of 18 or 19 years old as he is unable to hide in plain sight. I offered twice to let him back in and all he had to do was just be an ordinary human. But he has to be mentally ill trying to weasel his way in. What is this now, 8 or 9 times?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 9:50

Actually, he is all set to go with his next fake personality.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 13:43

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I received the same internal warnings, but that I often tend to ignore, that I received at several other occasions when it was Heruset here under false aliases before. I believe it's Heruset, yes, even though that should be obvious from his postings but this serves as a double - although not absolute - confirmation, of course, for me. No doubt about it on my part though.

However, it seems like quite the entrance here, Heruset, under the guise of a newcomer, to start insulting Maxx like this just like you knew him from before...

I'd recommend that you act in an honest fashion than to repeat the same old procedure of ban and repeat. I don't think there's a problem with people here forgiving you and moving in if you will just act honestly and own up to your actions.

I really don't know who you are talking about. But one thing I know if I am attacked I will attack back.
To understand the communication your are receiving pay attention on the communication your are transmitting.
I came with a open heart only to see what was a FORUM like, I had no idea you guys have so much hatred for for same authors.
I will continue to read from other authors and try to understand at the least what is this Vampirism phylosophy.
Other than that if I receive "free" attacks I will retribute with the same. If you meet me with friendship I will meet you with friendship. "An eye for an eye and a tooth for tooth" to keep the balance of forces.

My research is almost done and I will not be in this forum for long, so don't worry about my presence.
But the way you represent yourself is the way you are going to be seeing.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 13:47

sure, sure, Heruset. still in the liars' rathole.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 14:04

Maxx wrote:sure, sure, Heruset.  still in the liars' rathole.

Barking again? You are obsessed and insecure, seek treatment.

Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 14:10

all of your postings fall into the category of lies as you are here under the pretext of a lie
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 14:11

It is time to move on to your next fake name presentation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.07.20 15:59

Come on, Heruset. Is this really worth it? This is like your millionth fake account by now. Not even Sushko made as many fake accounts as you did. Really, this gains you nothing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwakenedDragon 18.07.20 11:32

Good topic. At least that's how it started. Before I write my essay on immortality, I just want to touch at something

I noticed that there is a lot of criticism on this forum (as well as on most forums), there are a lot of quarrels, discussions, and even spitting. Why do people do that? Let people go and let them have their say. I wish there was more unity in the vampire community. I personally respect all vampire schools and traditions, I think they are all valuable, and I have not come across any bad ones so far. All the books I have come across so far are very good. I also respect your Assetian school, although I am not very familiar with thing, but I saw from several texts on the website that it is good. Come on, people, calm down a little.

And now back to the main topic. You don't take my word for it, but from what I've read in the Vampire Bible, it goes something like this: when our physical body dies, the astral body continues to live in the field of dream sharing for a while and then it ceases to exist too. According to this teaching, the only way to achieve immortality, that is, to continue living, is to supply the astral body with life force. Therefore, even after physical death, the astral body should receive life force. Well, now, I still don't know how to do that, but I'll try to give some of my opinion or some suggestion. Maybe, if someone decides to be a vampire sincerely, and practices some vampire practice, I guess there is a transformation of his astral body into a predator, who is aware that he needs to keep himself alive and feed regularly. And maybe it becomes a habit of that predatory astral body and after the death of the physical body to continue to feed, and thus keep itself alive. Or maybe all this about immortality is decided by the Older Immortal Gods, who knows? There, so much from me.
TheAwakenedDragon
TheAwakenedDragon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2020-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.20 11:38

And this is the cause of most disagreements... most people come without reading anything here first before posting. Everyone has their own truth. But come and post what a site disagrees with regarding that truth is not versed in common manners. You are an example of answering your own question and you still do not recognize what that meaning is all about.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxandria 15.01.21 7:54

Call me dumb for asking im new to all of this. how does one pursue into Vampirism
Alexxandria
Alexxandria
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next