8lou1
levski4ever
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Chloe
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by 8lou1 02.03.21 6:10

i quite like to zdub. its a little traith a learned from my morroccan friends and its actually trance dance so lots of cultures are able. i grew up with everything that feels good is evil and bad, so for me its a huge breaktru to just enjoy and dance. so thats what i will be doing in this thread. enyone can join and bring their own music. we might even be able to find each other in the drum and tell a story, or let 'them' guide us into a new story. but the point of it is happyness and joy, by whatever floats ones boat. bounce

now as everyone can read i live in rotterdam and whether they like it or not, in the 1980's we created our own trance music. people from rotterdam are on average poor workers and are brutal in their way of cursing with words. so here is one from rotterdam:

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by 8lou1 03.03.21 6:13

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by 8lou1 06.03.21 5:52

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.03.21 11:26

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.03.21 12:10

sometimes when i dance, i get the feel to search and very often i find a song that seems random, but in actuality it shows life.

when i found this one, a voice told me its for Ramla-merit. enjoy  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60a

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 03.05.21 9:49

what a wyrd song this is... somehow i smell tehom around when i play it...

thank you Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty Empowered

Post by Chloe 14.05.21 21:36

This music makes me feel empowered.

Chloe
Chloe
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 29.05.21 14:30

a song about the collor RED...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.06.21 15:33

today i made rhea not just smile, but laugh,lol. this song is for her:
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 01.08.21 13:05

my mum inlaw passed away and it is like i lost the half of me. she was my everything. we healed together, helped our family, warred together for a better world, for a better us. now the world has split us up and in all actuality i dont know what to do anymore. why heal, why war, why love???
it hurts...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.08.21 14:18

Condolences. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law passing. Take care of yourself. But at the same time, no matter how harsh this will sound, do you think all these music videos are relevant to this forum? If you provided some deeper explanation behind them and analysis that could apply as relevant to the topics discussed, I can see it serving some purpose but outside of that I don't see the meaning. Just trying to help you here. You could make something useful out of it. Personal stories are fine but if it doesn't relate much to the forum activity then why post it here and not just in some personal blog, journal or other outlet?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 02.08.21 8:02

I explained the purpose of this topic in the first post. I have put this topic in the off topic section for the same reason.
I also showed my interconnection with some forum members and the music posted.

So for you, again:
Trance is similar to meditation. Western music is often not considered trance music, but actually is very often occult and can bring certain trance states. It also is possible to call forth beings with it. Amongst those beings are also vampires.
As is clear in the first post this is all done in free will with the intent to create happiness and joy for the participants.

Now be a nice dude and post a song here instead of mocking my ways again, i ain't stupid...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.08.21 10:47

I think his remark was fair. There really is no need to constantly spam weird music videos. It isn't relevant to the forum.
Please learn how to take helpful criticism.
Attempting to make your posts actually make sense would help too.
No one cares about these random YouTube links, to be blunt. This just adds to the already overwhelming amount of useless noise around here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.08.21 4:55

I know you guys don't understand this, but i learned this way of communication from my mum. She couldn't read nor write and there was a language barrier between us. So we couldn't have indept conversations. What we could do however is communicate by means of emotions. We even tought each other how to set up trails and help each other find what made us happy.

Ive noticed that a few on this site are able to do that as well, so it is for them as well as for myself.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 17.08.21 9:17

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 17.08.21 13:24

Since I met with the Vampire-like girl, don't know what happened to me, but can't stop listening to metal and heavy metal music, she just made me a voodoo magic LOL
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 17.08.21 13:25

That became my favourite number 1 Razz
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 17.08.21 13:28

This one as well Razz
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 17.08.21 13:34

Another peace of an art I fell in love since the first hearing Wink Razz
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.08.21 12:22

Love it, levski. My first introduction was also tru music. '80 hard rock to be precise.  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60a  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60e
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 18.08.21 12:46

8lou1 wrote:Love it, levski. My first introduction was also tru music. '80 hard rock to be precise.  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60a  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60e

Glad u love it, m8, I dunno what happened 2 me, but since I met the girl I very well described in my very first post (which got deleted for unknowing reason 2 me), I fell in love with the styles like rock'n'roll, metal and heavy metal, and her style as well, just to share, she unblocked me on whats app only, but we chat there, for now Wink Razz
Once again, glad u love this hits, and evergreens, as well Smile
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 18.08.21 12:57

8lou1 wrote:Love it, levski. My first introduction was also tru music. '80 hard rock to be precise.  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60a  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60e

And do u know what's the funniest thing, m8, I just think that when we met and when she's seen me, she's been fooled by my childish outlook and kinda freaky childish behaviour, but I told her many times not to judge a book of its covers, I am more than she thinks I am Wink But I am pretty sure, she's gonna find it out, soon enough. Better soon, than never, right Very Happy
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.08.21 6:30

Maybe the reason your post got deleted, is because you described her. Breaking your own privacy is one's own problem, breaking others not so much. 😉

You didnt get banned though, so learn from these things...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 10.10.21 12:45

I am listening to this right now, just the music gives me a bit more positive vibes Smile
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 11.10.21 15:33

Special greet to the whole community here, this russian trance is simply Divine.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next