just a little happy dance, because im silly

Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by 8lou1 02.03.21 6:10

i quite like to zdub. its a little traith a learned from my morroccan friends and its actually trance dance so lots of cultures are able. i grew up with everything that feels good is evil and bad, so for me its a huge breaktru to just enjoy and dance. so thats what i will be doing in this thread. enyone can join and bring their own music. we might even be able to find each other in the drum and tell a story, or let 'them' guide us into a new story. but the point of it is happyness and joy, by whatever floats ones boat. bounce

now as everyone can read i live in rotterdam and whether they like it or not, in the 1980's we created our own trance music. people from rotterdam are on average poor workers and are brutal in their way of cursing with words. so here is one from rotterdam:

8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by 8lou1 03.03.21 6:13

8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by 8lou1 06.03.21 5:52

8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.03.21 11:26

8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.03.21 12:10

sometimes when i dance, i get the feel to search and very often i find a song that seems random, but in actuality it shows life.

when i found this one, a voice told me its for Ramla-merit. enjoy  just a little happy dance, because im silly 1f60a

8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum