8lou1
levski4ever
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Chloe
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly - Page 3 Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by eilistraee 25.10.21 3:24

levski4ever
Like a child begging for lollies stop it.

be grateful for what you are and who you are what gifts you have you could be worse off.
If there were such creatures out there as the capability to change you they would want someone mentally stable and someone that could put into their community you're in boxing communications has been interesting however it is come to my attention and my concern that it is going nowhere please cease and desist.

I do not want to push you away as a person but most of what you have said is from my point of view outlandish all of us take what's here seriously what we believe about ourselves and what we believe about it seriously I like music like there anyone else and I like dancing to but this is becoming quite a mockery an unbecoming.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2021-03-21

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly - Page 3 Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by levski4ever 25.10.21 3:38

eilistraee wrote:levski4ever
Like a child begging for lollies stop it.

be grateful for what you are and who you are what gifts you have you could be worse off.
If there were such creatures out there as the capability to change you they would want someone mentally stable and someone that could put into their community you're in boxing communications has been interesting however it is come to my attention and my concern that it is going nowhere please cease and desist.

I do not want to push you away as a person but most of what you have said is from my point of view outlandish all of us take what's here seriously what we believe about ourselves and what we believe about it seriously I like music like there anyone else and I like dancing to but this is becoming quite a mockery an unbecoming.

Okay then it's up to you, I don't push or force anyone, whoever wants to communicate with me can private message me, I don't force anyone either you or any of the community members, so... Enough is enough, this is not the only one forum that adresses this kind of topic, if you find my behavior immature, I'll find another place where the members won't find it this way at all... I don't want to be mean, but come on, I'm not either a child begging for lollies,or mentally unstable person.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 25.10.21 3:43

That is not what I was putting a crossbow I apologise if you took it that way I'm just worried that you're going to push some things a bit too fast and hard and I know you will offend I think you're a decent person but you'll being foolish please for your sake be careful.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 25.10.21 6:35

eilistraee wrote:That is not what I was putting a crossbow I apologise if you took it that way I'm just worried that you're going to push some things a bit too fast and hard and I know you will offend I think you're a decent person but you'll being foolish please for your sake be careful.

"If I lose, I lose only myself, if I win, a whole nation wins."

That's what my idol has said. I am a person who can take risks and the benefits of them, but thanks for your concern. If anyone has anything to say, now is the perfect time to do it.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.10.21 9:05

I'm sorry but yeah, enough is indeed enough. So are you messaging eilistraee?
I don't police communications between other users of the forum but damn you're doing a great job of presenting yourself as the same kind of parasitic creep others have talked about... you know, targeting women. In private messages. Because that's definitely not suspicious at all...
Your choice of avatar is even caricature-like, silly, infantile and another marker of your ignorance. I lose brain cells every time I look at it.
Funny how people do this same shit over and over.
After being around for years I can pinpoint the pattern easily, like many others who have noticed the same.
Newcomers are sometimes confused (who can blame them) upon stumbling into this world. They are oftentimes quite repelled by the natural air of elitism and even intolerance that surrounds this community. That opens the door for utter dumbasses to come in, cockroaches crawling out of the woodwork, to pretend being something they clearly aren't, or otherwise target individuals in private messages and attempt to take advantage of someone's innocence or good intentions.
It has happened dozens and dozens of times.

Just another warning since it should be repeated, because it's important... real vampires or occultists with real knowledge, you know, the kind that leads people to even be attracted to the Aset Ka in the first place... they're hard to reach. They aren't going to just randomly message people. Especially if they're some new troll who has barely participated with anything of value in the forum, if anything at all.
Asetian knowledge and contact isn't something a random idiot can just fish around on a forum for, by messaging totally unknown strangers. This place is here for the exchange of discovery on the personal path, educated debate and mature mindsets. You definitely won't find what you're looking for here. At best, most people are either ignoring you or, barring that, laughing at you because of your one brain cell looking avatar or useless contributions.

I was attempting to be nice but at this point, it's just getting ridiculous watching your parasitic idiot self constantly obsess over being online so you can prey on whoever's attention you can muster while bringing the occult equivalent of one brain cell bouncing around this thread like a window's screensaver.

I don't care who thinks this is too harsh and cruel because let's all just dance together... you need to get lost and stay lost.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 25.10.21 15:44

Thank you, some of the stuff he was saying I'm private messaging was getting uncomfortable and I did say it a couple of times I guess my upbringing has made me a nice person, even with people like that there is still hope.

yes it was harsh but it was called for.

I answered a few of his questions to my knowledge which is limited, because I don't ask much questions here I read what I can and I choose not to harass people, I thought it was lovely way of coping with a lost loved one and the person that first wrote on this thread in this forum.

The first person I saw on this thread in the forum is a friend, one of two people that have helped me when I first logged in here I thought the person that was writing next was just nice like I constantly said in my private messages, when I answer his, questions I always put the statement, I could be wrong, communications just got all uncomfortable fast.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 28.05.22 17:51

Just a greeting to you, folks, I have already knew what I am and I am proud of it, SPECIAL GREETINGS Wink
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 31.05.22 8:08

Greeting to you, all
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 31.05.22 13:38

And another greet for the community 😉
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 06.06.22 15:37

Hey don't trust this bitch, she kept lying to me, she is not even part of the forum at all https://www.vampirismforum.com/u3254
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 06.06.22 15:38

She is just a lying whore..... 🤣😁
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 06.06.22 15:40

She's trying to get info bout us, block the fudging bitch...
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 06.06.22 17:59

User banned.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.06.22 1:55

totally wasn't part of the discussion, but I'm grateful for all the help here in the female line.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsfearofthedark 08.07.22 18:37

https://imgkub.com/image/xsjbD
https://imgkub.com/image/xsAdS
https://imgkub.com/image/xsDkM
If you wanna see the person that truly awakened me, well, there she is, am I afraid of any consequence, HELL, no, cuz I know that I am already one of you Wink No matter that the person from the picture being scared AF got deleted her phone, that's why I'm sharing her photos with you, yes she did what she did and after that she just tried to erase herself from literally anywhere, but she couldn't do that from my brain, that's why I'm sharing all the info with you, community, i would share all other things I know about her, but I'm waiting for tne specific moment, I mean if she keeps being resistant 😉😁
Hey, BOLLYWOOD, I KNOW YOU READ THIS, BECAUSE YOU TUMBLED DOWN MY LIFE I W8 FOR SOME EXPLANATION FROM YA 😉

Shadowsfearofthedark
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 09.07.22 8:33

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=as7wrhwfTdU
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.11.22 5:24

fucking aint, you guys really dont understand a MUSIC topic.
music is like food, it brings people closer. my music taste might not be anyone's forte, as intended and maxx understood.
for this one i keep it simple. music brings trance. trance music in the west is hardcore house. in the '80s rotterdam was the centre of M and house. so how better to accompany me in my dive then the trance music from rotterdam instead of a drum from the natives elsewhere. knowing some stuff a lot of occult houses created i also find it strange why people are disgusted when i put on the pussycatdolls or something. if you know the way, why not use it...

anyways lets try again a music topic is to share MUSIC and speak tru it. so not much text needed other then text in songs or the mood a song brings. when youre down and out and you almost believe you gonna kill the dude/gal, but dont want too,or know the pic doesnt fit the anger (or love for that matter), throw a song and release the dragon...

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.11.22 8:28

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 17.11.22 3:19

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 17.11.22 3:48

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 17.11.22 7:21

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 7:42

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 10.12.22 6:51

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 10.12.22 11:46

@anto:
i let an ai write a few poems. one for me, one for luis marques and one for the aset ka. the ai wrote about golden hearts and Love. its still a beta ai, but it already knows what Love and golden hearts mean.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3