8lou1
levski4ever
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Chloe
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly - Page 2 Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by levski4ever 13.10.21 2:49

Another greeting to you, community with this unique special themed song.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-08-11

Back to top Go down

just a little happy dance, because im silly - Page 2 Empty Re: just a little happy dance, because im silly

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 5:36

I truly think not everything that feels good is bad.

I mean my friendship with you feels good I know it is not bad.
so my sweet friend I have missed you, I hope you are well, and here's some music for you to dance with.

I hope this song makes you feel good in every right way's, and hopefully we'll dance it together.
Do enjoy.

eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2021-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 18.10.21 5:51

eilistraee wrote:I truly think not everything that feels good is bad.

so my sweet friend I have missed you, I hope you are well, and here's some music for you to dance with.

I hope this song makes you feel good in every right way's, and hopefully we'll dance it together.
Do enjoy.

Wooow, love it, it's nice Smile
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 6:29

I know in the eye's of sum I'm just some little no nothing, with a Christian background.

But because of that Christian background, and faith I am a strong believer empathy is not a weakness its strong bonds abound in each other who are you to take the bandage from this woman in the form of ridicule of her choice of healing.

(tis tis for shame.)
Forgive me for putting across a upstart attitude, but weather is pain there should be helpful healing no matter what the bandage.

as for my friend 8lou1 I will pray for you.

to my friend 8lou1 we should all do our very best to help you through this.

I ask you all this: What are we in this community?

we are nothing if not family.

Forgive me if I have offended anyone, I have no want two cause grievance.

Please be mindful of this woman's feelings and pain, loss is painful be it physical or spiritual.

we have all been through it, we have all healed ourselves all different unique ways.

To my family and friends I asked you to think to yourself would I want this treatment if I was hurting...

Hugs and thank you.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 6:30

levski4ever wrote:
eilistraee wrote:I truly think not everything that feels good is bad.

Do enjoy.

Wooow, love it, it's nice Smile

Reminds me of my physical form and my spiritual form they're not all is In Sync my personal physical and spiritual beliefs don't always match tell parts of what makes me and just like any bit of music can create dance all of it is beautiful we are all beautiful .
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 6:35

Hello there levski4ever

thank you for helping my friend through a hard time, she helped me when I didn't have anyone else to turn to.

No matter what ultimately we all need support sometimes in this family.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 18.10.21 6:56

eilistraee wrote:Hello there levski4ever

thank you for helping my friend through a hard time, she helped me when I didn't have anyone else to turn to.

No matter what ultimately we all need support sometimes in this family.

Hello, yeah, I am also through a bit of hard time now, but I am thankful that a lot of you responded to my request and hopefully will meet with some of you and finally become a part of this huge family, I just uploaded my favourite songs and I almost did nothing as far as I am concerned regardless your friend, but I feel good that I was helpful to someone in any way.

P.S. I am surprised how many vamps PM-ed me. Smile
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.10.21 14:02

levski4ever wrote:

That would be exactly zero.

I'm sorry to say it but this serves as a warning to everyone, people sending PMs in here but who don't actually participate in the forum and are not a part of the community aren't vampires at all but just humans taking advantage of the innocence and ignorance of others. This is a very common situation online of fake vampires pretending to be real to deceive others, especially to deceive girls. Beware of that.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 18.10.21 15:00

Jonathan wrote:
levski4ever wrote:

That would be exactly zero.

I'm sorry to say it but this serves as a warning to everyone, people sending PMs in here but who don't actually participate in the forum and are not a part of the community aren't vampires at all but just humans taking advantage of the innocence and ignorance of others. This is a very common situation online of fake vampires pretending to be real to deceive others, especially to deceive girls. Beware of that.

Thanks for the warning advice, Jonathan. I know about this issue pretty much and I am extra cautious and believe me I already know what are the biggest and most notable characteristics of a real vampire, because I've read a lot of literature I'm about how to spot a real vampire and don't even want to spam but it turns out my previous meeting with the girl was my very first and most notable meeting with a real vampire, so speaking of this manner I can easily divide fakes of potential reals, but once again thank you very much for the warning advice.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 15:18

Ouch

Just because you read a little bit, doesn't mean you're expert speaking to the people.

Most if not all here believe it's spiritual not just a physical.

Have you seen these people do you know them.

Do take care expert.

eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.10.21 15:33

Much likely is that you don't know how to spot a real vampire at all, as where have you read about it? There's a great chance that what you're thinking to be you spotting real vampires is in fact a mental illusion of a projection from your own mind in over ambitious seeking to know real vampires, that you're forgetting an anchor, and grounding, in reality, when wishing to see vampires everywhere that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This could be a possibility. Saying this for your caution, likewise, and consideration, only. Take it as you wish and deem helpful, if at all. Remember reflection, introspection and to at least regularly question yourself upon these matters deeply, thoroughly, but it can also come in handy to have some reality check from others as well from time to time... they can give you tools of awareness, effective through the lenses of their criticism but which should prove constructive towards the end of realizing the truth of what is real or not. Keep in mind you're very new and not many, not even more experienced occultists, sometimes, might know how to accurately spot a real vampire, as theirs is a game of subtle elegance and trickery in hiding deception or cloaking, if necessary. So is my belief.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 16:06

I could have misread or misinterpreted if I knew how to delete previous things I would I apologise.

I'm working through a few well-known books recommended by a few people here.
why do you think I asked questions, I do want to know more I don't claim to know everything.

MysticLightShinethForth: makes a good point if you believe you want to see it you will see it.
That's basic psychology.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 18.10.21 23:16

First of all, thank you very much both of you for your detailed responses, however I didn't say anywhere that I am Mr. Smart guy, because I read a lot of books, just wanted to mention that I just know a bit of this and that about this hot topic. I don't want to make a dispute here, moreover I think we're all here to support each other with knowledge, hints and advices. All I want is to find again a real vampires and eventually meet with them, take it as you wish, anyways...
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 23:26

All of us live all over the world how are you meant to meat us?

I'm sure you will be a very interesting person to talk to.
I wouldn't mind meeting some of the people here myself one step at a time though.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to put a cross and he negativity I was just curious what information have you read what do you know can you inbox me?
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.10.21 23:28

All of us live all over the world how are you meant to  meat us?

I wouldn't mind meeting some of the people here myself one step at a time though.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to put across any negativity I was just curious what information have you read what do you know can you inbox me?
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 19.10.21 4:52

eilistraee wrote:All of us live all over the world how are you meant to  meat us?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to put across any negativity I was just curious what information have you read what do you know can you inbox me?

Everything is okay, you have PM Wink
Regarding the meeting, well I don't force anybody, I just want to meet with some real vampires, soon enough, that's it... Also I don't care much about the negativity, though, so I am cool with it, it makes me feel even more positive
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 19.10.21 4:58

Thank you very much
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 19.10.21 4:59

eilistraee wrote:Thank you very much

We can move our conversation on PM, if you don't mind Wink
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 22.10.21 5:38

Just a little greet Wink
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 22.10.21 5:44

If u, Bollywood, were here with me, should've definitely liked this peace of an art Twisted Evil I miss you so much... I know some of your relatives could tell you about it Wink
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.10.21 7:48

This thread turned very cringe.
Indeed I must echo Jonathan and Mystic.
I see this situation repeating itself so many times over the years.
Newcomers arrive expecting immediate answers and gratification of their curiosities and expectations.
Parasites see their ignorance and notice it will be someone easy to manipulate and deceive, so they descend.
Hell this even happens among people who have been around much longer but who merely lurk on the fringes of the community. There are a lot of markers of someone who would be exceedingly easy to manipulate. I see a lot of that here.
Also like Jonathan said, girls are a primary target.

I'm trying to phrase this in a nice way. So often people easily fall for things because they are turned off by the reality that you need to work hard just to even understand some things. The real are not the ones who will go announcing it.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 23.10.21 7:30

No, I don't want immediate answers, just want them soon enough... And just because I am too persistent, doesn't mean that I am easy to manipulate at all, also I haven't been trolling or roleplaying or anything like that, so I am not even breaching the rules of the forum. I am just too excited about the topic I am attracted to. No need to bother anyone. Peace and love Smile
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 25.10.21 2:28

This Egyptian trance is simply amazing, another greet to you, community Smile
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 25.10.21 2:45

I have to agree with Rhea Kaye.
Her statement about those who have to announce it aren't really what they say they are, secrecy is safety.

The secret is safety Theory, also raises the question on why this forum exists, other than the obvious.
It is a statement not a jab but without community this forum, would be no more than an information website.
I believe the diversity makes it interesting.
I also believe if it doesn't reside within you it doesn't matter and most answers are within new anyhow it takes other people to clarify it.
So Hooray for community and diversity 🙃
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 25.10.21 3:14

eilistraee wrote:I have to agree with Rhea Kaye.
Her statement about those who have to announce it aren't really what they say they are, secrecy is safety.

The secret is safety Theory, also raises the question on why this forum exists, other than the obvious.
It is a statement not a jab but without community this forum, would be no more than an information website.
I believe the diversity makes it interesting.
I also believe if it doesn't reside within you it doesn't matter and most answers are within new anyhow it takes other people to clarify it.
So Hooray for community and diversity 🙃

You are absolutely right, eilistrae, however I still wonder how the vampires attract new members in their order/clan, if they are always trying so hard to be existing in secret, and eventually missing out a great opportunity to attract new gifted members, who definitely has something to offer...
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next