Community Application

4 posters

Go down

Community Application Empty Community Application

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 4:58

What exactly is this forum for?

Because everyone inside thinks imaginatively like movies and .. Crying or Very sad
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2021-10-28

Back to top Go down

Community Application Empty Re: Community Application

Post by Rael 31.10.21 6:22

Here is to discuss the actual things!
do you understand?

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.10.21 6:32

This forum is about real vampirism, not the fictional side of vampirism found in movies or television. We deal with actual magick and metaphysics as well as the spiritual side of the vampire tradition. So please stop spamming every other thread with the Renfield Syndrome since this forum is not about clinical vampirism, which is a real illness and unrelated with actual metaphysical vampirism. Vampires are not diseased or victims of a psychological disorder.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 8:05

Jonathan wrote:This forum is about real vampirism, not the fictional side of vampirism found in movies or television. We deal with actual magick and metaphysics as well as the spiritual side of the vampire tradition. So please stop spamming every other thread with the Renfield Syndrome since this forum is not about clinical vampirism, which is a real illness and unrelated with actual metaphysical vampirism. Vampires are not diseased or victims of a psychological disorder.

So you all claim to be a real vampire? But why is it quite like a fantasy movie !!

I think you have to convince me because I do not think the magic and all this nonsense in the movies is real. Laughing
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 8:06

Rael wrote:Here is to discuss the actual things!
do you understand?

Real?? For example, do you claim to be a vampire and think you look like a movie character? Or, for example, are vampires burning in the sun real ???
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.10.21 9:38

mrd3f417 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:This forum is about real vampirism, not the fictional side of vampirism found in movies or television. We deal with actual magick and metaphysics as well as the spiritual side of the vampire tradition. So please stop spamming every other thread with the Renfield Syndrome since this forum is not about clinical vampirism, which is a real illness and unrelated with actual metaphysical vampirism. Vampires are not diseased or victims of a psychological disorder.

So you all claim to be a real vampire? But why is it quite like a fantasy movie !!

I think you have to convince me because I do not think the magic and all this nonsense in the movies is real. Laughing

What is the part in what we have been explaining to you that vampirism has nothing to do with movies and fiction books that you didn't understand?

We couldn't care less to convince you or anyone else. We couldn't be less bothered by what you believe in.

Also you seem extremely lazy as you're still saying this community is about movie vampires which means you didn't even bother to explore the content in the forum and learn about its traditions. Lazy people never go far in the occult. Put some real effort into learning and doing the hard work of investigating it or just move along as you won't survive here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 9:44

Jonathan wrote:
mrd3f417 wrote:

What is the part in what we have been explaining to you that vampirism has nothing to do with movies and fiction books that you didn't understand?

We couldn't care less to convince you or anyone else. We couldn't be less bothered by what you believe in.

Also you seem extremely lazy as you're still saying this community is about movie vampires which means you didn't even bother to explore the content in the forum and learn about its traditions. Lazy people never go far in the occult. Put some real effort into learning and doing the hard work of investigating it or just move along as you won't survive here.

Well, but I'm completely lost, so I'm wondering if there really are other vampires outside my country. Or are they like me? Can I get help from them? I really need more help!

And all this research and questions is just to get to know myself !! I'm really sorry if you are upset or tired of me, but you have to help me understand why I do everything to get blood !!

If you want, I will give you more details about myself to help me find my way Please?!?
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.10.21 10:37

Another thread to move to Off Topic... Thank you, Sybil, if you may... I suppose it's not fun work having to move all these spam threads... lol...

By the way, mrd3f417, now I ask you kindly... please read around on this forum. Get acquainted with it before spamming lots of unnecessary threads here. Yes, you should get to know yourself, but clinical vampirism is a clinical issue. It belongs to psychiatry and medicine if anything. Although, I found, no known treatments are exactly known for it (?). Most likely causes belong to the psychological sphere, in growing up... maybe you licked your blood as a little kid and developed a strange subconscious fascination for it that later grew on unconsciously into your adolescence or adult years, depending on where you are now. That's one theory. Now that has absolutely nothing to do with real vampirism, that is metaphysical - and I did indeed try to point out to you that this has got nothing to do with fiction or movies but then you come here and ask why it has got to do with it...

scratch
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 10:48

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Another thread to move to Off Topic... Thank you, Sybil, if you may... I suppose it's not fun work having to move all these spam threads... lol...

By the way, mrd3f417, now I ask you kindly... please read around on this forum. Get acquainted with it before spamming lots of unnecessary threads here. Yes, you should get to know yourself, but clinical vampirism is a clinical issue. It belongs to psychiatry and medicine if anything. Although, I found, no known treatments are exactly known for it (?). Most likely causes belong to the psychological sphere, in growing up... maybe you licked your blood as a little kid and developed a strange subconscious fascination for it that later grew on unconsciously into your adolescence or adult years, depending on where you are now. That's one theory. Now that has absolutely nothing to do with real vampirism, that is metaphysical - and I did indeed try to point out to you that this has got nothing to do with fiction or movies but then you come here and ask why it has got to do with it...

scratch

The characteristic is not relevant, but yes, unfortunately, I was interested in eating blood from a very young age. Thank you again for helping me, because no one, not even my relatives, helped me and they think I will be treated. I do not know what to do!

Sorry for my ridiculous remarks
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: