Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

4 posters

Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art Empty Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by TrillaCruile 01.10.22 16:29

Recently someone created a full tarot deck solely using the new AI art generator DALL•E by OpenAI.

Because it’s based on images that have been fed into the algorithm and it has learned how to recreate images, styles, space and time, light and shadow, etc. it means that it comes from the memory and consciousness of humans who took those photographs, painted, crafted, and made whatever was in the original images including the images themselves and also is limited to the images that have been fed into it as well as the programmers’ creative genius and to more limitations that were added by the owners who put restrictions on the usage of the AI.

Yet, the pictures are still, foreign to the human mind and they come from something that isn’t us, a machine generator. I thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it, then thought it probably would be hindering to developing the third eye for that.

Then, thought it would probably have the same hindering effect on the creativity and Sexual Shen which controls creativity.

To give an example of an AI generated image of a “spiritual idea” this is what one generated for ‘Bast and Sekhmet’

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art A9b3d210

How does it line up with spirituality in your views? How can it be used, if in any way, to advance spirituality in humanity? What are the pros/cons and how can it be destructive to spirit?

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 18:57

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art D96bbc10
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:03

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art 86938410
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:11

Artificial Intelligence & Spiritual Art D9bf6210
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:22

thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it… Devil
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 03.10.22 19:44

Dai Ko Myo wrote:thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it… Devil

How did you think posting those images and message in a spamming manner would help contribute to visualize anything?

Those images are useless…

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.10.22 9:14

I got confused by that as well. It doesn't make any sense.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 05.10.22 10:56

Do you think that Illuminati alters are AIs? They believe they are self aware individual beings. But we know they are programs. They can certainly express themselves, create art and music. Haven't we already had AI's?
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 05.10.22 12:34

Yet, the pictures are still, foreign to the human mind and they come from something that isn’t us, a machine generator. I thought it might help with visualization for those inept at it, then thought it probably would be hindering to developing the third eye for that.

Then, thought it would probably have the same hindering effect on the creativity and Sexual Shen which controls creativity.

There is a condition, aphantasia, where the individual does not possess a mind's eye, and is thus incapable of visualising in the sense that most others might. I have seen a range of suggestions to work with this. For example, working with the other senses; if a doorway cannot be 'seen', then describe it. Perhaps there is the potential for AI to step in to provide a visualisation where the mind of the individual cannot, if other images that they come across do not seem fitting.

I see the creations forged by Asetianists using AI and the wisdom of Master Marques that are eerily close to the prompt and full of potential in their own way, as an expression of creativity.

I think that AI has a use to a point. Not unlike how a lot of technology, in my opinion, has the potential to be used but also a lot of risk of being misused as well.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 05.10.22 18:10

Dai Ko Myo wrote:Do you think that Illuminati alters are AIs? They believe they are self aware individual beings. But we know they are programs. They can certainly express themselves, create art and music. Haven't we already had AI's?

Nonsense about Illuminati alters… it’s like you’re in kindergarten talking about imaginary friends. Babble on your own topics.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 11.10.22 15:16

TrillaCruile wrote:
Dai Ko Myo wrote:Do you think that Illuminati alters are AIs? They believe they are self aware individual beings. But we know they are programs. They can certainly express themselves, create art and music. Haven't we already had AI's?

Nonsense about Illuminati alters… it’s like you’re in kindergarten talking about imaginary friends. Babble on your own topics.

My imaginary friends are the ones astrally projecting to talk to me. I've learned so many things from my friends... I just learned about remote viewing past events. How fascinating is that? People lie not realizing someone with advanced psychic abilities can see what happened.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down