Jonathan
AlifBalaamYashin
Redsky456
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freezing blood? Empty Freezing blood?

Post by Redsky456 07.09.23 11:37

Hello everyone I'm new here to this way of life. I thought I'd give a bit of back story and introduction as well. Growing up I was always sick, in and out of hospitals. When i was in my teens I started the carnivore diet and it saved my life. I realized that rarer meat did more than cooked and stuck with that for about 5 years. This ended up causing some damage to my digestive system so I had to stop. Shortly after I stopped I went through a spiritual awakening where Lilith came to me and pretty much said I was her daughter. She demanded I start feeding energetically from people and drinking blood. I started having pretty intense cravings and have been asking for donars. I have two but I rarely see them. I was wondering if anyone has any experience freezing blood in say ice cube trays for later consumption. Does that work? Is the life force lost? If I can get a cube a day perhaps I can regulate this. I need more than a few drops per week now it seems. Also the ammount I need seems to be increasing throughout my life. Does anyone know how I can stop this or what I can do for blood if I'm in between donors? I'm still trying to make sense of this. Thanks Smile

Redsky456
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2023-09-04

Back to top Go down

Freezing blood? Empty Re: Freezing blood?

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 07.09.23 13:15

The vital energy in human blood is what is needed by an actual vampyre. This vital energy dissipates quickly when removed from the host. Therefore, anything other than direct feeding (on human blood) does nothing. Neither will human blood removed from the host after a certain time.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Redsky456 07.09.23 13:36

I figured but wanted to ask. Thank you.

Redsky456
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2023-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.09.23 16:20

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:The vital energy in human blood is what is needed by an actual vampyre. This vital energy dissipates quickly when removed from the host. Therefore, anything other than direct feeding (on human blood) does nothing. Neither will human blood removed from the host after a certain time.

Ah vampyre written like a true role-player. Also I wonder in what literature you first learned those details about the metaphysics of blood. (We all do) Laughing
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.09.23 13:18

Jonathan wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:The vital energy in human blood is what is needed by an actual vampyre. This vital energy dissipates quickly when removed from the host. Therefore, anything other than direct feeding (on human blood) does nothing. Neither will human blood removed from the host after a certain time.

Ah vampyre written like a true role-player. Also I wonder in what literature you first learned those details about the metaphysics of blood. (We all do) Laughing
It's in the Asetian Bible you dolt! LOL
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.09.23 13:19

Redsky456 wrote:I figured but wanted to ask. Thank you.
You're quite welcome.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 08.09.23 14:17

Jonathan wrote:

Role Player? Is this the part of "We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice."?

Why would you assume I am a role player, we have never spoken before and this is your first thing you say to me from an assumption on your part?

The first appearance of the word vampire is from 1734, in a travelogue titled Travels of Three English Gentlemen published in the Harleian Miscellany in 1745 however, an earlier example is found in the case of Arnold Paole, where the London Journal of March 11, 1732, uses the word vampyre.

My usage of the original word 'VAMPYRE' is used to denote the spiritual aspect which is quite the contrary to the delusional mundane beliefs that one is a vampire.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.09.23 17:23

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

It's in the Asetian Bible you dolt! LOL

Knew that is where you learned it.

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Why would you assume I am a role player, we have never spoken before and this is your first thing you say to me from an assumption on your part?

LOL Of course we have spoken before, don't be an idiot or are you just naturally dishonest?

Roll Laugh
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.09.23 20:23

Unfortunate that they'd lie and deceive so much. Mr. Sushko, take that dishonesty with you on your way out, please.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.09.23 7:10

Mr. Sushko is obviously here to see his idols Jonathan and Victor, to keep inspiration for his armchair occultist manuals that he likes to spam in unsuspecting fluff groups where they ask questions like “How to turn on faucet with Dijon Demon in house. Thank.” These groups are a boon for him. After all, where else can he say such satisfying things, like “it’s DJINN, you FOOL! LOL! How could you not know that’s MUSTARD? Do you even occult bro? You fools!!! Consult - a DICTIONARY! Hahahahaha. Haha!!!! Ha. Ha.”

It is fortunate for him that society has taken such great strides with the quality of rest homes in America. Soon, he will be able to experience the beautiful altruism of highly trained professionals who are more than willing, even in scrubs and exhausted from force-feeding him canned applesauce on minimum wage with 2 hours of sleep, to roleplay as various members of this community so that he can re-enact his fantasies of lording over them in a small cardboard villain’s castle.

Unfortunately no one can do anything about the voices, but honestly I’m just impressed to see how the Universe takes such loving care of everyone.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 7:31

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Unfortunate that they'd lie and deceive so much. Mr. Sushko, take that dishonesty with you on your way out, please.
I'd like to be on this forum, and I have been for a while, but if you think if I registered in a way that everyone would know it was me, they would have accepted me, the answer is no they wouldn't. It's common sense, not deception.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 7:35

Troublemaker wrote:Mr. Sushko is obviously here to see his idols Jonathan and Victor, to keep inspiration for his armchair occultist manuals that he likes to spam in unsuspecting fluff groups where they ask questions like “How to turn on faucet with Dijon Demon in house. Thank.” These groups are a boon for him. After all, where else can he say such satisfying things, like “it’s DJINN, you FOOL! LOL! How could you not know that’s MUSTARD? Do you even occult bro? You fools!!! Consult - a DICTIONARY! Hahahahaha. Haha!!!! Ha. Ha.”
You're wrong, I do not respect either Jonathan or Victor. I don't know where you got 'armchair occultist' from, probably just repeating what you've heard (from Jonathan & Victor). Think for yourself.

The rest of your comments are not even worth addressing. Grow up.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.09.23 7:38

Lol yes you do admire them. Come on admit it. Just admit it. I won’t make fun of you… much. You and I (and the entire rest of the internet) both know you have their names written repeatedly in glittery purple pen all over your diary. It’s ok I don’t judge (very much).
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 7:41

Troublemaker wrote:Lol yes you do admire them. Come on admit it. Just admit it. I won’t make fun of you… much. You and I (and the entire rest of the internet) both know you have their names written repeatedly in glittery purple pen all over your diary. It’s ok I don’t judge (very much).

“The person who takes every opportunity to "pick on" others is often mistakenly called "sadistic". In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.”
― Anton LaVey, The Satanic Bible
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.23 7:41

You are all too funny. Be careful or you might get cursed by the might of Amir Alzzalam with some djinn toilet paper design he learned on tiktok. Twisted Evil

It's a longstanding fan this one...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 7:42

Troublemaker wrote:Lol yes you do admire them. Come on admit it. Just admit it. I won’t make fun of you… much. You and I (and the entire rest of the internet) both know you have their names written repeatedly in glittery purple pen all over your diary. It’s ok I don’t judge (very much).

So much for . . .
We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.
This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans. If you are here to learn, evolve and develop spiritually, you are more than welcome to join us. For sure you will have a nice time around.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.09.23 7:45

Dude the current brutalized you. You are literally so screwed. That kind of steep decline in mental capacity is a clear sign of metaphysical fuckery, that is for sure. I would feel sorry for you but honestly I don’t have the energy.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 7:47

Troublemaker wrote:Dude the current brutalized you. You are literally so screwed. That kind of steep decline in mental capacity is a clear sign of metaphysical fuckery, that is for sure. I would feel sorry for you but honestly I don’t have the energy.

I'm fine, never been better. You are delusional.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.23 7:48

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:

So much for . . .
We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.
This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans. If you are here to learn, evolve and develop spiritually, you are more than welcome to join us. For sure you will have a nice time around.

Actually we are an open-minded community but we have no place for frauds and liars, especially one that has been at it stalking us for well over a decade.

So better behave Robert Sushko, Etu Malku, Amir Alzzalam, AlifBalaamYashin, Ankhhape, Tarkhem, Herald of Dawn, Aeon of Iblis or any other nonsense you decide to call yourself next, because everyone knows you for what you are. For ages. Just a little powerless fraud posing as an occultist.

As for everyone, better not feed him with attention. We all know he wants it, badly. Only an intense obsession would make someone constantly attempt to rejoin a forum he has been banned a hundred times from. Deep and intense fandom, clearly.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.09.23 7:53

Always showing us the higher road, Jonathan. I admire that.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.23 7:59

Troublemaker wrote:Always showing us the higher road, Jonathan. I admire that.

I try. lol Not always easy but these looney ones are just a powerless distraction from all the real magical work we have on our hands. Literally confused admirers wanting to learn from what we worked so hard to conquer. Don't pay attention to envious.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.09.23 8:02

Very true. Hope you’re doing well and thriving these days.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.09.23 8:06

Troublemaker wrote:Mr. Sushko is obviously here to see his idols Jonathan and Victor, to keep inspiration for his armchair occultist manuals that he likes to spam in unsuspecting fluff groups where they ask questions like “How to turn on faucet with Dijon Demon in house. Thank.” These groups are a boon for him. After all, where else can he say such satisfying things, like “it’s DJINN, you FOOL! LOL! How could you not know that’s MUSTARD? Do you even occult bro? You fools!!! Consult - a DICTIONARY! Hahahahaha. Haha!!!! Ha. Ha.”

It is fortunate for him that society has taken such great strides with the quality of rest homes in America. Soon, he will be able to experience the beautiful altruism of highly trained professionals who are more than willing, even in scrubs and exhausted from force-feeding him canned applesauce on minimum wage with 2 hours of sleep, to roleplay as various members of this community so that he can re-enact his fantasies of lording over them in a small cardboard villain’s castle.

Unfortunately no one can do anything about the voices, but honestly I’m just impressed to see how the Universe takes such loving care of everyone.

Such a poor emulation of his idols... Actual people who do the Work...

But, alas, the Work cannot be done if there's no honesty to Self.

Already he's lied to Jonathan as clearly demonstrated above and confessed by himself without regret. Quite a dishonest scheme.

Mr. Sushko, it would be wisest just to leave the forum be. You seem incapable of expressing a wholehearted apology, taking accountability for what you've done in the past - and, yes, the past is noteworthy, as long as we don't take accountability for it and owe up to our faults. Then it's bound to be repeated or unresolved and we can't take you seriously in any measure of trust whatsoever. That's your own doing but we create our own results; action and reaction and we reap what we sow. And even if you somehow decided to take the higher route of honesty that'd be a remarkable feat but very unreliable unless you prove your case consistently, however that's nothing we'd be burdened with on this forum as you rejoin under alternate accounts when already banned. Simply wrong form of entry.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.23 8:44

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:

Already he's lied to Jonathan as clearly demonstrated above and confessed by himself without regret. Quite a dishonest scheme.

Mr. Sushko, it would be wisest just to leave the forum be. You seem incapable of expressing a wholehearted apology, taking accountability for what you've done in the past - and, yes, the past is noteworthy, as long as we don't take accountability for it and owe up to our faults. Then it's bound to be repeated or unresolved and we can't take you seriously in any measure of trust whatsoever. That's your own doing but we create our own results; action and reaction and we reap what we sow. And even if you somehow decided to take the higher route of honesty that'd be a remarkable feat but very unreliable unless you prove your case consistently, however that's nothing we'd be burdened with on this forum as you rejoin under alternate accounts when already banned. Simply wrong form of entry.

I agree with this take of fairness and justice. Honor is the only way forward. The community is owed an apology for all his lies and deception. Only then we could very reluctantly tolerate him around as he so desperately seeks.

Be careful with the Discord chat server though, since I'm not there but suspect he must have joined with fake accounts given his decades long obsession with Asetianists and these various communities. Not to mention all the success that server has been gaining and counting with the presence of names of high repute in the occult world, that will be granted to draw this sort of people like flies with their usual intrigue.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 8:50

Jonathan wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:

I agree with this take of fairness and justice. Honor is the only way forward. The community is owed an apology for all his lies and deception. Only then we could very reluctantly tolerate him around as he so desperately seeks.

Be careful with the Discord chat server though, since I'm not there but suspect he must have joined with fake accounts given his decades long obsession with Asetianists and these various communities. Not to mention all the success that server has been gaining and counting with the presence of names of high repute in the occult world, that will be granted to draw this sort of people like flies with their usual intrigue.

I am not on Discord.
Perhaps you would like to explain what dishonest actions you are falsely accusing me of so I can set the record straight for those interested and we can get on with discussing more important things of interest here instead of slinging shit around?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next