Morell
Jonathan
Sammy
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism Empty New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Sammy 14.12.23 11:00

Was lurking around before, i suscribe to ask some questions after about vampirism, from what i saw on this forum despite all discussions is that some books about this are fake and only Asetian works are valuable, i get Violet Throne soon so i figured out

Sammy
Banned

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2023-12-12

Back to top Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism Empty Re: New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Jonathan 14.12.23 18:21

So does that mean that you will stop trolling here? This is like your third or so account here, I lost count. And yes, we know very well who you are. This is no Koetting circle, we work with real magick here. I hope you learned your lesson about respect if you want a chance around here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism Empty Re: New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Sammy 14.12.23 18:51

Jonathan wrote:So does that mean that you will stop trolling here? This is like your third or so account here, I lost count. And yes, we know very well who you are. This is no Koetting circle, we work with real magick here. I hope you learned your lesson about respect if you want a chance around here.

I think i was rude before specially against you and another user(don't remember the nickname), well sorry about that but troublemaker make me blew up on discord i don't blame her, but with my other username (jin2494) you give me a lot of good starting tutorial tips with the Asetian path so if i act like a punk with someone here was on you John i don't show any gratefull specially with someone who teach me and also very mature and Masterlike as you

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 15.12.23 6:17

Troublemaker is in her own way great teacher. Her attitude makes you find out, if you really are serious about the path and that meeting with a first problem doesn't turn you away from it.
She's great initiator this way, and I admire her for that.
Also you, because you didn't leave either.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.12.23 8:07

Let's all hope that things can go smoothly from now on, as everyone is here to learn and grow not to argue and fight.

So you were saying you plan on getting the Violet Throne?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 15.12.23 8:34

Jonathan wrote:Let's all hope that things can go smoothly from now on, as everyone is here to learn and grow not to argue and fight.

So you were saying you plan on getting the Violet Throne?

Yeah, real thing is i' read few parts of Asetian Bible that was free uploaded to internet-archive until you and another user say about the benefits of read the books itself cause they act as powerful talismans and gateways so i stop reading it, then Morell say VT is like a coctel from all the teachings from Master Marques like Book of Orion, AB etc, so thats my next step, in the maintime i'm just reading in the forum to learn more until i get the book

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.12.23 8:56

The Violet Throne does indeed include a more advanced edition of the AB that is highly recommended, plus several other occult texts of great relevance. It’s one of the most important grimoires of our time, certainly the most powerful when it comes to its talismanic essence. It’s not for everyone though as it doesn’t coddle to egos and expectations. This is a very harsh and difficult path, something to remember.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 15.12.23 10:39

Nightshade wrote:The Violet Throne does indeed include a more advanced edition of the AB that is highly recommended, plus several other occult texts of great relevance. It’s one of the most important grimoires of our time, certainly the most powerful when it comes to its talismanic essence. It’s not for everyone though as it doesn’t coddle to egos and expectations. This is a very harsh and difficult path, something to remember.

Thanks for the info Nightshade

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 15.12.23 13:15

Sammy wrote:
Jonathan wrote:So does that mean that you will stop trolling here? This is like your third or so account here, I lost count. And yes, we know very well who you are. This is no Koetting circle, we work with real magick here. I hope you learned your lesson about respect if you want a chance around here.

I think i was rude before specially against you and another user(don't remember the nickname), well sorry about that but troublemaker make me blew up on discord i don't blame her, but with my other username (jin2494) you give me a lot of good starting tutorial tips with the Asetian path so if i act like a punk with someone here was on you John i don't show any gratefull specially with someone who teach me and also very mature and Masterlike as you
Believe me, if they let me stay here . . . you have no problems New here, i want to learn vampirism 1f60f
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.12.23 15:04

For all interests and purposes just please allow me to state that I am not a Master. Actually far from it. Just a longtime student. I am glad to help everyone with what I can and know but respect is important here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 16.12.23 5:57

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Sammy wrote:

Believe me, if they let me stay here . . . you have no problems  New here, i want to learn vampirism 1f60f

never had anything against them, in fact it is surprising that they are open to teaching such valuable knowledge, my problem arose in the discord group with one of its members but I have already buried that, in the end we only come here to learn and I think we should be grateful for what they have taught us, the knowledge you extract from here will not be taught to you in any other forum like TOV or kheperu house where they will only fill your head with lies and leave you without money, we should be gratefull just that.

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.12.23 16:30

Morell wrote: Troublemaker is in her own way great teacher. Her attitude makes you find out, if you really are serious about the path and that meeting with a first problem doesn't turn you away from it.

Thank you for your kind words Morell.

Sorry for the other day… Odin triggers me. 😂
I appreciate how strong of a personality it takes to be open the way that you are though, and it does deserve respect.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 16.12.23 17:49

Troublemaker wrote:
Morell wrote: Troublemaker is in her own way great teacher. Her attitude makes you find out, if you really are serious about the path and that meeting with a first problem doesn't turn you away from it.

I appreciate how strong of a personality it takes to be open the way that you are though, and it does deserve respect.

Ok hope you doing well Sarah, all good

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 19.12.23 9:15

Troublemaker wrote:

When you mention Odin triggers you? What you mean you worship him? Is suposed to Asetianist only worship Egiptian Gods or i missing something

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 19.12.23 11:45

Sammy wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:

When you mention Odin triggers you? What you mean you worship him? Is suposed to Asetianist only worship Egiptian Gods or i missing something
Oh my, I'll get the bandages ready. Shocked
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 19.12.23 11:48

lol
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 19.12.23 12:10

Learning vampirism, this has many interpretations. One could be a question of the motive, another could be the direction of that motive, whether to adopt it as some kind of practice, or if the intention is purely historical, like research. Whether it's for identification and deepening. Whether it's something serious, focused on spirituality, occultism. Whether it's just a lifestyle. In short, we can see that there are numerous things that revolve around the subject. It's very interesting that when there is an awakening to seek answers, it is important to try to understand the personal motive of each individual.

Searching for serious, secure, reliable sources is very important, but we know that there is a lot of nonsense out there, and knowing, trying to filter is important, just as contact with not very reliable content becomes a learning experience when one is able to perceive and differentiate.

When you come across such rich material, like the content of Aset Ka's publications, as well as the healthy exchanges that occur within the community, I think it is something to be valued, studied, and appreciated.

As for the other question that was raised, I wouldn't frame it solely as "adoration" of the Egyptian gods. Aset Ka has a connection to this Egyptian aspect; however, it is something that goes far beyond, just as in the Primordial Dragon Tradition, we see other strands intertwining.

I would say it is important to realize that there would not be something "fixed," predetermined. We can see that there is a basis for some things, however, the freedom that occurs is interesting. Thus, we can see various Asetianists dealing with, worshiping, adoring, working with different deities, gods, energies, and strands.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 19.12.23 12:42

Lynskha wrote:Learning vampirism, this has many interpretations. One could be a question of the motive, another could be the direction of that motive, whether to adopt it as some kind of practice, or if the intention is purely historical, like research. Whether it's for identification and deepening. Whether it's something serious, focused on spirituality, occultism. Whether it's just a lifestyle. In short, we can see that there are numerous things that revolve around the subject. It's very interesting that when there is an awakening to seek answers, it is important to try to understand the personal motive of each individual.

Searching for serious, secure, reliable sources is very important, but we know that there is a lot of nonsense out there, and knowing, trying to filter is important, just as contact with not very reliable content becomes a learning experience when one is able to perceive and differentiate.

When you come across such rich material, like the content of Aset Ka's publications, as well as the healthy exchanges that occur within the community, I think it is something to be valued, studied, and appreciated.

As for the other question that was raised, I wouldn't frame it solely as "adoration" of the Egyptian gods. Aset Ka has a connection to this Egyptian aspect; however, it is something that goes far beyond, just as in the Primordial Dragon Tradition, we see other strands intertwining.

I would say it is important to realize that there would not be something "fixed," predetermined. We can see that there is a basis for some things, however, the freedom that occurs is interesting. Thus, we can see various Asetianists dealing with, worshiping, adoring, working with different deities, gods, energies, and strands.

Alright, good to know

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.12.23 8:00

Lol, I said that about Odin because he is aligned with the demiurge and he is also a shitty figure - a rapist, even. He seems to have heavy influences from Christianity.
I am probably not explaining this very well, as I am a newcomer to this path of the Primordial Dragon.
Of course, Asetianists aren’t bound to worship only one deity - that would be a limitation and abusive demand placed by Christianity and not a mindset of liberation. However, I do think some powers are not only incompatible with the current, but are also enemies of it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 20.12.23 8:41

Nice observation, Sarah. Indeed some are incompatible.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.12.23 10:49

Asetianism does indeed seem to have one of the most unique and complex systems of understanding on the cosmos and the enslaving role of its demiurgic powers. We find those forces in many religions, from the Abrahamic god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam to Zeus of the Greek, Odin of the Norse and countless others in various cultures. Those are what we understand as emanations of Yahweh, the archon that enslaves souls in this realm and corrupts true magic, and I would say they are likely all enemies of the Asetians and Asetianists as well of our Primordial Gods that predate the cosmic demiurgic mass, rulers of the unspeakable abyss. It is not a battle of good versus evil, such is detailed clear in Asetian literature, but a war of liberation versus enslavement, one of magic versus delusion and ignorance. Make no mistake, it remains a titanic war of the ages regardless...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 20.12.23 11:11

Evidenced by the very world we live in...
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.12.23 11:15

Jonathan wrote:Asetianism does indeed seem to have one of the most unique and complex systems of understanding on the cosmos and the enslaving role of its demiurgic powers. We find those forces in many religions, from the Abrahamic god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam to Zeus of the Greek, Odin of the Norse and countless others in various cultures. Those are what we understand as emanations of Yahweh, the archon that enslaves souls in this realm and corrupts true magic, and I would say they are likely all enemies of the Asetians and Asetianists as well of our Primordial Gods that predate the cosmic demiurgic mass, rulers of the unspeakable abyss. It is not a battle of good versus evil, such is detailed clear in Asetian literature, but a war of liberation versus enslavement, one of magic versus delusion and ignorance. Make no mistake, it remains a titanic war of the ages regardless...

Excellently put. It reminds me of how often neopagans seeking to blindly follow the Norse culture through a corrupted understanding end up worshipping Odin in ways that are just a replacement of their former Christian god by their newfound “All-Father” which is rather disingenuous and spiritually ignorant, as Odin and Christianity go hand in hand in alignment and as adversaries of the Ancient Gods, the Elder Dragons. This is why Asatru is ultimately no different than the Abrahamic faiths, a modern branch of Christianity disguised as pagan, with most of its adopters not even familiar with the might and danger of the Thursar in such culture.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 16:28

Troublemaker wrote:Lol, I said that about Odin because he is aligned with the demiurge and he is also a shitty figure - a rapist, even. He seems to have heavy influences from Christianity.
I am probably not explaining this very well, as I am a newcomer to this path of the Primordial Dragon.
Of course, Asetianists aren’t bound to worship only one deity - that would be a limitation and abusive demand placed by Christianity and not a mindset of liberation. However, I do think some powers are not only incompatible with the current, but are also enemies of it.

Theres is no point on what you say, you don't need to "trigger" cause you don't meant nothing to Odin, absolute nothing so doing that is pointless

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 20.12.23 17:01

Nightshade wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Asetianism does indeed seem to have one of the most unique and complex systems of understanding on the cosmos and the enslaving role of its demiurgic powers. We find those forces in many religions, from the Abrahamic god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam to Zeus of the Greek, Odin of the Norse and countless others in various cultures. Those are what we understand as emanations of Yahweh, the archon that enslaves souls in this realm and corrupts true magic, and I would say they are likely all enemies of the Asetians and Asetianists as well of our Primordial Gods that predate the cosmic demiurgic mass, rulers of the unspeakable abyss. It is not a battle of good versus evil, such is detailed clear in Asetian literature, but a war of liberation versus enslavement, one of magic versus delusion and ignorance. Make no mistake, it remains a titanic war of the ages regardless...

Excellently put. It reminds me of how often neopagans seeking to blindly follow the Norse culture through a corrupted understanding end up worshipping Odin in ways that are just a replacement of their former Christian god by their newfound “All-Father” which is rather disingenuous and spiritually ignorant, as Odin and Christianity go hand in hand in alignment and as adversaries of the Ancient Gods, the Elder Dragons. This is why Asatru is ultimately no different than the Abrahamic faiths, a modern branch of Christianity disguised as pagan, with most of its adopters not even familiar with the might and danger of the Thursar in such culture.

There is a lot misconceptions of Christianity and Asatrú, people usually judge both by how they Gods are but there is no single religion nor even Egiptians ones than their Gods where not act like complete asshole on some moments in their life, the Egiptian lore tells that a lot of Gods being forced to incestuous behaviors(Isis and Osiris, others) thats not diferent from being a "rapist" even if is legal

Sammy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next