AlifBalaamYashin
Nightshade
Morell
Jonathan
Sammy
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism - Page 3 Empty Re: New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Tehom 21.12.23 9:18

Jonathan wrote:Always glad to help. Very pleased to know that lost bits of wisdom from this forum are being preserved on the databases maintained on Discord and other communities, that makes me hopeful for a brighter future. As we advance in age we get more concerned about the preservation of knowledge, which is particularly important in the occult and often not thought about by those on the outside that just seek to "consume". Preservation of tradition is a sacred purpose that should concern us all. Very important role indeed, safeguarding these vital, rare and raw legacies of pure tradition to the future generations in the Craft and Art! Knights of Tradition you all should become, sword in hand!

Now that was a good reply. That's what it's all about. Thanks for that, Jonathan.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism - Page 3 Empty Re: New here, i want to learn vampirism

Post by Troublemaker 21.12.23 9:22

Well at least it is pretty clear why he did not make it on discord. Clowns, narcissists and delusional trolls never seem to fare well.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 21.12.23 9:41

Nightshade wrote:
Victor wrote:Reading this unhinged thread makes one curious to ask Anto if there’s even a remote possibility that he may have a long lost brother from Cuba? Twisted Evil

It is like if Michelle Belanger and Father Sebastiaan had a child together. Can you just imagine. The veritable stuff of nightmares. What a Face

That's the thing about Narcissists and covert manipulators -- knock one down, up pops another.  Rolling Eyes  Sometimes even just mentioning them seems to wield the ability to draw them out of their grimy little corners to stage their "Warriorlike" cyber-battler egos... oh well. Some take longer than others to see them for what they really are.

Hopefully back on topic.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.12.23 9:51

Sammy wrote:
Lynskha wrote:I feel we need Sybil. This is nonsense. It started in a good way, then now it is full of rudeness...

I thought you are the mod but anyways, even if i try to start 100 times in a good ways, the intolerance who reign amoung some members of this forums going to change my mind in short of long term, the thread on BALG or othee occults forums ripping this community and almost take them as memes is something that i think i agree with them even if is BALG...

The sad part is when we look outward to find so many faults with everyone but don't consider our own behavior. We get what we put out. A common flaw of a mediocre humanity, unworthy to call itself even remotely occultist. It all begins with honesty... honesty to ourselves, honesty to others. Otherwise no change whatsoever is truly possible.

People will be willing to discuss with you if you lower your tone, and please, for the respect of all that's simply mature, can you use appropriate grammar and spelling? It should hurt the eyes of anyone sophisticated enough to have to read your angrily unstructured texts and blatant disrespect for the use of language. Please master that first.

Now, with a little consideration for actually sitting down to reflect through your angry and might I rightfully say quite "butthurt" emotions, and understanding why things are as they are, or why people respond to you here in such a way - though most have been very cordial with you, in spite of your behavior - maybe you can arrive at some point of a little more clarity and begin to see things as they are. Or, you can continue down the line you're going and get lost in the nonsense of your own overblown and blinded ego.

The choice is yours. Pick prudently.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.12.23 10:00

Some people are incapable of looking within to find their own flaws and shortcomings bravely. Some can’t handle seeing their own clear reflection and instead descend into petty insults, dishonest criticism and insufferable, unearned arrogance. It is quite interesting to behold how it all manifests over time. The only thing that some people are capable of is trying to bring others down out of frustration toward their own handicaps, failures, and stagnant complacency.

Some don’t realize or understand that trying to attack other initiates, trying to bring people down, harassment, ego, and inflated claims are no way to progress along this path.

The ones who remain, the ones who succeed, are doing the opposite - trying to lift others up, trying to help people along their own journey, doing whatever they can to promote union and loyalty, selflessly trying to assist other Asetianists in achieving their goals and dreams. Fighting for each other even beyond the “end”, which does not exist when true love is present.

For this, we are a truly unbreakable Family. One that can never be brought down by the petty egos of others, by their pitiful weaknesses in desiring power and importance above unity, love, and growth.

They will always loudly oppose us. They will always try to bring us down. But one thing remains certain - every egocentric opposer triggered into meltdowns and potent magical falls are all nothing but valuable testaments to the determined will and might of a unified community.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy 21.12.23 10:25

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Lynskha wrote:I feel we need Sybil. This is nonsense. It started in a good way, then now it is full of rudeness...

I thought you are the mod but anyways, even if i try to start 100 times in a good ways, the intolerance who reign amoung some members of this forums going to change my mind in short of long term, the thread on BALG or othee occults forums ripping this community and almost take them as memes is something that i think i agree with them even if is BALG...

The sad part is when we look outward to find so many faults with everyone but don't consider our own behavior. We get what we put out. A common flaw of a mediocre humanity, unworthy to call itself even remotely occultist. It all begins with honesty... honesty to ourselves, honesty to others. Otherwise no change whatsoever is truly possible.

People will be willing to discuss with you if you lower your tone, and please, for the respect of all that's simply mature, can you use appropriate grammar and spelling? It should hurt the eyes of anyone sophisticated enough to have to read your angrily unstructured texts and blatant disrespect for the use of language. Please master that first.

Now, with a little consideration for actually sitting down to reflect through your angry and might I rightfully say quite "butthurt" emotions, and understanding why things are as they are, or why people respond to you here in such a way - though most have been very cordial with you, in spite of your behavior - maybe you can arrive at some point of a little more clarity and begin to see things as they are. Or, you can continue down the line you're going and get lost in the nonsense of your own overblown and blinded ego.

Bueno ya que criticas mi forma de escribir, al menos no por respeto a ti sino por ironicamente ponertelo mas dificil ya que ahora vas a tener que traducir palabra por palabra escribiré este texto en español habría que ver si eres capáz de escribir un texto medianamente leíble en este idioma como lo hago yo en inglés, pero bueno respondiendo a tu pregunta, creo que han quedado expuestos ustedes otra vez, no solo sois un fracaso a la hora de ser una especie de secta o logia sino que medianamente se han ido convirtiendo en los mayores memes de la comunidad vampírica debido al comportamiento que tienen aunque bueno dicen que es una especie de experimento que ustedes hacen no se con que fin mas del que quedar como absolutos cerdos digitales así que eres tu y tu sequito quien debe ir poniendo los pies en la realidad e ir viendo las cosas como son sino quieren seguir el camino de exclusión que hace tiempo recorren, te piensas que es una broma o algo bueno comportarse como unos completos imbeciles con cada persona que viene aquí a este foro ya sea a lo que sea? Solamente te estas haciendo quedar mal, no ante tus amiguitos de aquí sino ante todos los de afuera te estas autodesacreditando y autohumillando cada ves que se comportan así. No obstante respondiendo a tu pregunta, has tratado de desacreditarme, humillarme, tratar de rebajarme y ahora me pides de que agache la cabeza? Para tener un "debate" con ustedes? Nah estas pirado no solo no agacho la cabeza ante nadie y menos ante una pandilla con complejos de inferioridad, si quieren debatir conmigo o yo con ustedes será en terminos iguales, si me ofendes te ofendo si me halagas te halago, lo mismo que me des te será de vuelta al fin y al cabo es lo que he hecho hasta ahora devolverles el mismo trato que me dan, si me banean me importará poco, si seguimos debatiendo lo haremos con gusto, si me ofendes te ofendo y si estas dispuesto a hacer las pases los haremos, eso sí no habra ningun tipo de inclinación por mi parte hacia ustedes, espero que hayas entendido 😉

Sammy
Banned

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2023-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 21.12.23 10:30

Sammy wrote:

As much as I appreciate your kind-heartedness in this instance, Mystic, and your honest attempts at helping others, disrespect can never can go unaccounted for or you get absolutely ridiculous delusions like this here. Right there in their own words, and they're totally blind. It's absolutely sad as it's always been.  If projection doesn't follow I'll be gladly surprised, as we learn from honest criticism from genuine Asetianists fiercely committed to growth.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 21.12.23 10:51

I have decided to permanently ban this user. Again. Not only this is someone dishonest as he tried using various fake accounts, and dishonesty has no place in this community, as it seems that his only purpose here is to troll and insult others which ultimately only reflects back on himself and his lack of arguments.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.12.23 11:00

Jonathan wrote:Always glad to help. Very pleased to know that lost bits of wisdom from this forum are being preserved on the databases maintained on Discord and other communities, that makes me hopeful for a brighter future. As we advance in age we get more concerned about the preservation of knowledge, which is particularly important in the occult and often not thought about by those on the outside that just seek to "consume". Preservation of tradition is a sacred purpose that should concern us all. Very important role indeed, safeguarding these vital, rare and raw legacies of pure tradition to the future generations in the Craft and Art! Knights of Tradition you all should become, sword in hand!

Thank you, Jonathan! Sword in hand!

I think it was a well thought out idea by a few in the server a while back... people were concerned about the eventual problem of for example this forum disappearing or knowledge being lost indeed, better to be preserved in some form, almost like a little digital library.

It always fills me with pride to silently observe how many of our haters keep wasting away in their very small Facebook groups they have turned into echo chambers, desperately pushing more and more books, year over year, yet visibly deprived of living Current, while this community ever continues to focus on its magical development and preserving real living and breathing tradition that will live on in the hearts and souls of many for centuries to come, while others have been dying a slow decaying death. It’s quite inspiring.

Oh and our thanks Sybil for your always impeccable moderation action in keeping fools at bay. We don't often say it but it's much appreciated. Makes this a much less toxic environment for everyone.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.12.23 11:05

What I find ironic and that really is the big joke that tells itself is that these people love to hate on our community, to insult us like an immature child and to spread lies about us (as Sammy here recently tried doing on Reddit and other forums before getting exposed as fake and realizing his words have no power anywhere) but then they are desperate to belong and to be a part of us. They keep on trying to join and join again, always desperate to be accepted among us, even creating elaborate lies only to breathe our air and rejoice in our presence. They really are like our fans in a sense. That my friends is the real joke that tells itself…

Now back to actual magic.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 22.12.23 9:41

I have to admit that I found it comical and entertaining when he said “you are being excluded, BALG will not accept you!!!” as if anyone here would ever seek to be accepted among role-players. This one really took the wrong bus out of school and I expect him to be back amongst his New Age Asatrúar pretty soon.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jp.vanir 25.12.23 8:42

Yeah sorry you are either born a vampire or you are a human period or possibly some otherkin
jp.vanir
jp.vanir
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2022-06-02

https://www.vampyrian616.com

Back to top Go down

New here, i want to learn vampirism - Page 3 Empty VADE RETRO SATAN

Post by Antonio Anghel 23.04.24 12:48

Victor wrote:Reading this unhinged thread makes one curious to ask Anto if there’s even a remote possibility that he may have a long lost brother from Cuba? Twisted Evil

thank you Mister.Victor

I appreciate your attention...you and Aghrab are some kind of gods on VF. made cyclops  Shocked  retro satan Anto
Antonio Anghel
Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 23.04.24 13:21

The person has been banned, stop talking behind his back.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3