psionic energy manipulation

3 posters

Go down

psionic energy manipulation Empty psionic energy manipulation

Post by Talibah 08.06.09 2:32

Psionics is something that has quite a large following. There are numerous forums and sites on it, and most have countless members.
It's practise is concerned with energy manipulation and includes telepathy, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, astral projection and many others.

I'd like to ask everyone what their thoughts and opinions are on psionics in general.

Do you feel it is a valid practise?
How do you feel it compares with the Asetian view of energy manipulation?
Have you had any experience of it?
etc.

Personally, I've had some experience with those that profess to have some mastery in it, and whilst I firmly believe they believe they can achieve the sorts of things they are claiming, I remain doubtful - since some of their claims are quite extraordinary.
I'd appreciate your comments on this.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

psionic energy manipulation Empty Re: psionic energy manipulation

Post by Jonathan 08.06.09 9:19

I do believe psionics to be real and to work, at some extent. It is based on energy work/manipulation, not that different from the ways I see that the Asetians perceive energy. However, I do see it as being overrated. Some sites, as some practitioners, just make far too extraordinary claims as you said. Many times things that I really doubt they are real. I do believe in the power of energy and what we can accomplish by manipulating it, I have experienced it myself, but I just don't believe it to work in the extreme ways that some people from psionics seem to claim it does.
Did I make any sense?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreiyan 14.06.09 1:16

To an extent, I believe it is real. As Jonathan said, much is overrated. Just like any topic nowadays that pertains to the occult in any shape or form.

All i know is, basing it from psionics or an Asetian standpoint, the mastery and adapting of meditation is the basis for getting a grasp with energy working/manipulation. I think i'm one of those people who has a really tough time with it lol. The logic side of my mind is probably crushing the other side or something lol.
Dreiyan
Dreiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down