astral mind block

+2
Aghrab
Victor
6 posters

Go down

astral mind block Empty astral mind block

Post by goingpostal 29.06.09 20:00

for some reason when i try to astral travel i cant leave(that i know of). do everything right and i will myself out, i start to feel like im floating then its over. can someone help me on this?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

astral mind block Empty Re: astral mind block

Post by Daniel09 29.06.09 20:07

I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help here. I have a very developed inner realm, but I have yet to leave my physical body. I am very tied to it, and have much trouble separating. Any help given here would be of great help to myself as well.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 29.06.09 22:13

looks like were stuck in the same boat. but it is said that the key to getting to the astral is the inner realm. and does anyone know if you can get goosebumps when you feed? i get them on occasion.
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 29.06.09 22:26

I don't feed, but when I do energy work, such as activating a Shen center, I do experience mild to extreme goosebumps and shivers. I think it depends on the amount of pent up energy I'm releasing at the time.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 30.06.09 6:49

Goosebumps are perfectly natural.

As far as the astral travel, don't give up and keep trying. Determination and practice is key to astral projection. It comes natural as breathing to some, it may take years of practice to others. Our powers are very diverse and vary greatly from individual to individual. It does not make anyone better than another, we simply master different things. So keep trying...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 30.06.09 12:59

i tried very hard last night and i thought of going to the sands of Egypt and i was there for about 5 seconds. so thats a lot of progress for me. i just have to put my mind to it thanks again
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 30.06.09 13:04

Victor's advice is excellent. I would also suggest not to try too hard, as it might create frustration for you. You must try to relax, be patient, and really believe in yourself. No doubt you will enjoy the outcomes.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.06.09 14:13

Keep in mind that trying too hard is, at many times, not the best solution, when your goal is something like astral travel. You need to be in a relaxed state, focused and without any tension. You should perhaps try meditating for a significant amount of time, daily, before you attempt at astral travel, to exercise the mind before attempting at something that needs focus and strong Will.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 30.06.09 19:48

I find myself sometimes thrust into the astral when I think about it, though it still might be my inner realm. I found myself at a pair of large doors, then to a hall of books, four were chosen, and opened before me, showing me all I wanted to know about servitors. I was kinda curious, and it also said I was correct in the way I was seeing Asetians. I don't learn things like I do in the physical realm. It's strange, as if all the information I want is deposited in my mind, and then I can rely on my intuition to grasp whatever I want.

Call me coo coo, but I feel like I've accomplished something, even though I can't remember it like a real memory of learning. I just feel like I know now, you know? Like if I try it out, I'll be able to do it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 01.07.09 22:35

what i meant by try hard was concentrate just thought i would clear that up.

and daniel if your coo coo, then most of us on this forum will see you in the nut house Smile
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 02.07.09 0:24

goingpostal wrote: and daniel if your coo coo, then most of us on this forum will see you in the nut house Smile

Well said cheers

One of the reasons that I like this Forum is that it makes me feel sane, by letting me share my "insanity". The mundane world out there would have most of us put away.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 02.07.09 0:33

I have read astral travel books for thirty years and have yet to consciously remember a projection. I have had a new book for over a year that provides daily exercises to clear out the Shen pathways of the body. When I can maintain the exercises long enough to produce an OBE I will let you know.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 02.07.09 21:08

i feel the same way syrianeh.
and i finaly got somewhere last night! so i got the hang of it i did it at 3:00 and i jolted up at 3:40 it was simply amazing you just have to put your mind to it and will yourself out.
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 02.07.09 21:09

3:00 a.m btw
goingpostal
goingpostal