Talibah
Syrianeh
Karnath
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asetians and Body Piercing - Page 2 Empty Re: Asetians and Body Piercing

Post by Daniel09 16.07.09 22:55

I guess we'll just have our differing views then. I saw the flaws in the argument I presented in relation to the body types after I had made them, but couldn't think of a better one to get my basic point across, so I let it be.

Energetically, how to piercings effect things? You say that energetically it feels wrong for a man to have that spot pierced, so what does it do?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 16.07.09 23:13

Daniel09 wrote:I guess we'll just have our differing views then. I saw the flaws in the argument I presented in relation to the body types after I had made them, but couldn't think of a better one to get my basic point across, so I let it be.
Your views of such things do not make you a bad person to the eyes of this community. We all have our tastes.

Daniel09 wrote:Energetically, how to piercings effect things? You say that energetically it feels wrong for a man to have that spot pierced, so what does it do?
It is my personal taste. I believe that certain things, like a navel piercing on a man's body, can give an individual a different 'feel'. That 'feel', I am highly assuming, is an energetic feel which we can sense in a person for certain reasons. To be honest, I am not aware of what effects the body piercing would have on someone, energetically, concerning this feel... I am open to the comments of more knowledgeable people within the community on metaphysics, on this matter.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.07.09 23:17

I see. From my own mental view of how energy seems to work, the structure and conductive aspects of metal would serve kind of like an induced energy path-way on the body, either badly diverting energy, or positively creating another conduit for energy flow.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 16.07.09 23:49

It would be quite a nice piece of jewelry, with not as much bad influences on the Asetian, if the jewelry had charged amethyst on it... It would still have some sort of metal like titanium, surgical steel or silver, but still, the amethyst could give it a better feel.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 0:33

That is interesting, the jewelry with an amethyst embedded, however, the metal would still interact negatively while the Asetian interacts with energy, so it would not make much of a change.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 0:51

Syrianeh wrote:As to plastic, I hate the idea of it. It sounds too cheap.
There are actually quite some nice forms of high-quality jewelry that are made from plastic, sometimes with semi-precious stones. It may sound cheap and less fashionable than metal, but it would be of great value to any Asetian who has body piercings, giving them a chance to get rid of metals. Also, due to the fact that at some cases they must have something in their piercing to keep it from closing up, it would be the best choice of jewelry to use. For the first few months up to the first year, many piercings done on places like the navel, nipples, or chin, which pierces deeper into the flesh, will close up slightly or completely, in a matter of minutes or hours if left without something inside of it. It takes much longer, in such places, to heal.

Now that this subject is brought up... do you believe that an Asetian's healing time will differ from a human's, when It comes to body piercings, due to the fact that there is a metal in between the wound?

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 17.07.09 18:53

Aghrab wrote:Now that this subject is brought up... do you believe that an Asetian's healing time will differ from a human's, when It comes to body piercings, due to the fact that there is a metal in between the wound?
Perhaps, but maybe it would not be because they have metal between the wound, but because of their own body. For example, perhaps a Guardian's would heal faster than a Viperine's, although I assume no Viperine would want any metal in his or her body, being themselves so energy sensitive.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down