Astral Projection Experiences (Level: Basic to Medium)

+9
ElizabethBathory
RudraShiva
Azrael
Maxx
Aghrab
Helliana
Victor
Ankhhape
Karnath
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Astral Projection Experiences (Level: Basic to Medium) - Page 2 Empty Re: Astral Projection Experiences (Level: Basic to Medium)

Post by Maxx 07.01.14 6:44

With daily practice it is about 30 days before it occurs. That is average. Some faster, some longer. What you describe is perfectly normal and the beginning stages.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiences (Level: Basic to Medium) - Page 2 Empty Re: Astral Projection Experiences (Level: Basic to Medium)

Post by Demonia 08.01.14 10:00

When i first had sleep paralysis and tried to exit my body my whole body was vibrating and i think glowing blue. at first it scared me because i didn't know what was happening and i went back into my body but the second time experiencing the vibrations and noises it felt euphoric..! i couldn't focus and felt the vibrations in my upper body only and ended waking myself up instead of separating from my body.

when leaving your body, do you try to sit up (if laying down on your back)? or do you will your astral self to float up from your body? i feel i might be going about the way of separation wrong.. i try to sit up but sometimes end up sitting up but awake as my physical self hah. if i try to induce astral projection myself i find i have the best success when laying down on my back before bed or before a nap. never tried it sitting upright before.

Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 08.01.14 10:18

also forgot to ask or mention... has anyone felt a force push them when trying to astral project?

during my recent attempt, soon afterwards when i gave up since i lost concentration and decided to just go to sleep, i felt a light force push me at the center where the heart would be. i can't describe it as feeling like a physical push, but it felt like as if a ghost was trying to push or punch me. has anyone ever experienced something like this?

it felt like someone was trying to tell me to keep going and keep trying to focus. it wasn't scary and felt kindof refreshing but was definitely strong enough to make me stop and wonder what it was. i just have no idea who would actually, or who could actually do that.

i'm also aware of the falling feeling you can get before you sleep, that causes you to wake up because of the sensation. what i'm describing is not this- i've experienced it and the feeling was different.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 03.01.17 12:35

I used to astral project consciouslly very often.The experiences I had were vivid as looking through the physical eyes.I also had all of my physical senses in the astral as well.I prefered to astral project in the physical realms and I never have tried to astral project in different dimensions.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2