Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

illuminati and the sethians - Page 3 Empty Re: illuminati and the sethians

Post by Maxx 26.08.15 11:58

yes...lol. where do you get that info that the universe is a large and complex place. What movie can I find that info?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.08.15 13:37

I literally have no idea where I got that information. rabbit
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.15 15:48

when you travel on the inner plane you can watch and see how vast it really is as it flies by. Better than any movie for certain. And it is very real to the traveler.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.08.15 17:42

Yes, I understand exactly what you are talking about. Wink
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 26.08.15 21:47

Maxx wrote:why can't the Asetians also be the instigator of some of the things that appear to be of the occult negative view as well?

Sethians were in control of human society for the last couple thousands years... (at least more than the Asetians). Therefore it is easy to point the finger at the Sethians as the instigator for any perceived negative during the last few centuries.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.15 22:13

Not necessarily so.  I venture that the Sethians maintained more interaction through the physical realm with humans while Asetians interacted more-so through the astral realm.  Both parties being capable of operating on either level.  This fact only tends to highlight which section each prefers to work more intensely within and naturally would be noticed by humans more on the physical level by the Sethians.  If you check the time frame connected with your words it may very well be connected to a zodiac house section change.

Why humans do not notice the higher level of astral connection is that one has to adjust the mood or emotions to enter beyond the area between the physical and astral to travel beyond that line.  There are many levels into that astral area and each level has an entry mood or emotion that is connected with it.  It is like the different planetary sounds that different planets give off. A frequency and a velocity and vibration would determine which area one would enter into.  These different areas are ......   entered by adjusting ones thoughts.....

So a lower level entry would require negative thoughts.....and a higher level entry would require higher positive thoughts.   There is a reason very few have every heard of this....  As if you entered into a Sethian level or an Asetian level without being invited ..... you can kiss your ass goodbye.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.08.15 2:45

Maxx is speaking from experience because he has done such work before. It's important not to see the Asetian and Sethian conflict as good and evil because it has nothing to do with that. They are fiercely opposed forces yes but it's not about good versus evil.

The Asetians are the rulers over the Duat, they have presided over the subtle realms ever since Aset took the throne of Ra. The Sethians are masters of the physical realm and prefer a different approach. They excel at manipulation but so do the Asetians, the difference is that Sethians have made a priority to control humanity. That is particularly visible in their influence through major religions such as Christianity. On the other hand the Asetians don't care to control humans or other species, which doesn't mean they are benevolent or angelic as they are to many standards also incredibly evil and demonic in their own way. They do however as Maxx said operate on a higher level, which is tied to their dominion over the subtle. Asetians are the kings of the Otherworld and rulers of the dead.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 27.08.15 22:37

^both informative posts!

Can someone explain to me why all the poisoning recently?

Do the Gods/higher forces want this planet and the most evolved species on it to undergo so much poisoning:

-poison the planet with radioactive toxic waste, mercury, GMO crops etc.
-humans poisoned with GMOs, sugar, MSGs, mercury in mandatory vaccinations, pesticides on fruit & vegetables, hormones in meat, chemicals & fluoride in drinking water etc.

None of it is necessary. If everyone was taught the ancient Egyptian energy sciences all the above could be done away with within a few years. There are a ton of suppressed medical and free energy technologies that would eliminate the need for poisons.  

Are these not the work of the Sethians? Who controls the US where this type of poisoning is the worst? Most of Europe doesn't go out of their way to poison their own people like they do in the US. GMOs are actually banned in Europe.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.08.15 4:20

Most poisoning and destruction of the planet is done by the greedy side of humanity really. The usual disrespect for nature.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.08.15 13:27

This seems to be a prevalent theme. One group is blamed for everything without people stopping to consider the full picture. Furthermore, there are forces many do not understand that are at work on the planet. Humans play a big part but there are also other factors many are not aware of.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.08.15 14:44

Jonathan wrote:Maxx is speaking from experience because he has done such work before. It's important not to see the Asetian and Sethian conflict as good and evil because it has nothing to do with that. They are fiercely opposed forces yes but it's not about good versus evil.

The Asetians are the rulers over the Duat, they have presided over the subtle realms ever since Aset took the throne of Ra. The Sethians are masters of the physical realm and prefer a different approach. They excel at manipulation but so do the Asetians, the difference is that Sethians have made a priority to control humanity. That is particularly visible in their influence through major religions such as Christianity. On the other hand the Asetians don't care to control humans or other species, which doesn't mean they are benevolent or angelic as they are to many standards also incredibly evil and demonic in their own way. They do however as Maxx said operate on a higher level, which is tied to their dominion over the subtle. Asetians are the kings of the Otherworld and rulers of the dead.

Good information here.

I also wish to add that Sethians may not be responsible for everything bad that happens in society but only a fool would trust a selfish bloodline that seeks to control others through religions such as Christianity.

Seth and his children are decadent.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.08.15 15:24

I agree with Nightshade, once again.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.08.15 5:08

You noticed that you re-open the topic close to the 9 month? in others words, in September that belongs to the earth element, connected with Sethians? Your perception talking unconsciously... Perhaps intuitively, perhaps driven by the strength of Sethians.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashaVanityUniverse 16.09.15 14:02

interesting concepts....thank you all.
AkashaVanityUniverse
AkashaVanityUniverse
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-05-08

http://Akashavanity@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 9:12

I wasn't sure if the OTO had any connection to the illuminati when a friend suggested me that i should join as he considered me good material.Thanks Maxx.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.12.16 10:04

do not mistake this. After all of your random postings today on every topic and post on this site, I am not your friend. And you are no authority of any kind here. You exhibit the actions of a person not in full control of themselves. Your attempt to disrupt this entire site is not going to fall to your advantage. For certain.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 10:08

I will try to not post again.I know that from much of my posts you can tell that i am not in full control of myself.I didn't believe you to be my friend so don't worry about that either.You know if i could control myself i wouldn't post the previous reply on this post.How about some of the new posts i made?I did research before posting and i think I posted some usefull information.Don't try to be so mean to someone who don't deserves it.I think you have an idea of what I have passed through.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 10:16

You considered me a friend before i posted all these randomness?It makes me sad if so that because i have a mental problem you choose it to be so.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3