Helliana
Ankhhape
Jonathan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampires and Alchemy Empty Vampires and Alchemy

Post by Maxx 02.07.08 18:49

Might I present a few thoughts for your considerations....and please enter into and give me your thoughts and conclusions on this. Also, any and all criticisms are certainly welcomed by me. I attack no one as I need help in this area.

Vampires....no matter what type, want to live forever. Isn't that why most of us are here? To learn how to live forever. It seems to be inside of us all, this desire.

Alchemy is the process of transformation in learning to live forever. The metaphor.

Only the Elite, the Aset Ka, have the ability to help with this process. The Rulers of the ancient Egyptians passed this initiation down from ruler to ruler and it was openly known until this process was thought to be lost. Not so, it only went underground. It exists today. The attack on the Egyptians at a certain point in history took place to learn the initiation rituals and how to do them. This is why the initiation went underground to keep it secret. The pyramids were built by each ruler to be an initiation chamber for them to learn to escape the second death, which was the fragmentation of the astral body after a certain number of years as the person experiencing the second death had not learned how to feed and store precious Lifeforce while in the physical realm. This enabled them to live on forever and to keep the memory bank intact. Without learning this process, there is no living on. This process even meant they had learned how to jump bodies and go into those of human bodies and take over. It is happening today more than you know. Pyramids are not a funeral coffin at all. The Egyptian head of the entire area out of Cairo knows this and keeps a very tight grip on all that takes place there. This is why even today, those that spend a night in the empty and dark chambers can attest to the coming of strange beings in a ritual like meeting being seen coming forth in the same fashion to those that stay there overnight. They know not what they are experiencing. One section in the lower part now is off limits to spend the night as many have died there of an unknown reason, so it is said.

The initiation of the Pharoah would be to learn how to astral out of the body and go to a particular place and view what ever they had been sent to view and discover and then come back and tell the answers to pass the test. Some were not able to return and died. The same process took place in Central America when the initinate for becoming a Shaman would be taken blindfolded and then placed in the middle of the symbols seen from the air that noone can figure out today. They had to leave their body and view the large animal from overhead and come back and tell what they were seeing. Needless to say, those that died did not pass the test. A new Pharoah (or God) had to be chosen. This is why all those Pharoahs were called Gods as the people knew they were being ruled by a God. They learned how to be God because they would be able to leave the body and seek for the answers they needed to rule in a successful fashion. There are no secrets in the astral world. You can even read minds.

The opening of the mouth ceremony is a metaphor for a technique on learning how to leave the body. You will find all kinds of off shoots in this technique in many occult organizations like The Golden Dawn, The AA and the OTO, etc. It really works. When ever the Opening of the Mouth ceremony is mentioned by Historians, they also mention the fact that statues were used in these rituals. Not so, I say. Or not like the Historians think. The Gods of past were really Gods that were on the earth and ruled the human herd. They were the original Vampires or Aset Ka. They had (and have) the ability to shapeshift and also enter into other bodies and indwell or they could enter into a statue that had been built for them and from that vantage point the lowly human could come before them and ask questions and get answers. This is why you would find statues all over the countryside. Also the reason why the churches have statues all over of their saints and others. A habit from the past. The Gods did leave off dealing with humans but the church has been faking it and playing God all this time. I submit this fact for your considerations.

The Gods also chose to rule through the Pharoah who was chosen by them to be a sort of demi God. Half God and Half Human. To find what I am speaking of it is easily found in past history writings. Colin Wilson is one that comes close to the actual truth. He is not correct on all issues but gets very close.

Also I am aware of taking over bodies such as I mentioned above. I have twice entered into the body of a male being that if I gave you his name you all would know him. first, I found him drinking in Florida in his home and had three females there entertaining him. (Maybe Victor can understand what I am saying). There entered an argument between he and one female whereby he got a pistol and began firing it toward the female as she ran out a sliding glass door and into the back yard and on into the trees. He never came close to hitting her. I viewed from behind his eyes and experienced all the above plus more.

The second time I entered, he was aware something was inside him and he thought he was losing his mental grip. He had begun to build a theatre to help promote acting in the community of Florida and I also saw that he had plans drawn up on a table to build a tourist attaction in Florida on a small scale from a larger building. He was trying to arrange financing for the project at that time. I viewed all this from behind his eyes again.

I know the Vampire has abilbity to come and go as they please. Those that are looking for the initiation of the Aset Ka can certainly obtain it if they get the help along the way to take them into the process. I certainly do not know what that process it.

Please understand I am not saying that I belong to the Aset Ka. I wish I was worthy. At this time I am not there. But I can attest to you, that things are there for the true seeker to find and experience for themself. That is the only way one can know for certain what truth is.

Please issue any critical or means of dismantleing you would like to do.
I am open for any and all means to learn and I am truly seeking. I ask for your help along my path for enlightenment. That is what we are all here for, to help one another. Especially impressed I am of the 15 and 18 year old individuals here in the forum. They seem much wiser than their years.

Sincerely,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Alchemy Empty Re: Vampires and Alchemy

Post by Jonathan 02.07.08 21:34

Wow... amazing article Maxx, I am impressed. You touch some quite complex concepts, I will need to read it all over again and try to digest a few things of what you shared in here. I am certainly not one of the experts around, and I am glad to learn from all the great information in this forum. Thank you!

All the best!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 02.07.08 21:39

Hi Maxx,
Before I comment may I ask you if you have read the Asetian Bible?
Other than that I need to think about your post a little bit first before commenting.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 02.07.08 22:38

Wow....I really enjoyed that post, I will have to read it a few times more to grasp some points in full. And as Jonathan said, thank you for the information. I am looking forward to more of your posts and have been enjoying them so far.

Also...I admit I am surprised me and my friend were mentioned, thank you for your kind words. =]
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 03.07.08 12:13

As you said, the Elite, the Aset Ka, have the ability to help with the process of transformation in the conquer of immortality. However, I have to disagree with you when you say "only". Do not forget the ROS, that just like the AK, wields that same power of true Immortality. I am not here to discuss if they stole, copied or changed the process of the Dark Kiss and eternal Alchemy from the Asetians. They may have... but yet, what matters is that they are part of that same forgotten Elite of immortals, like the Aset Ka.

You are correct when you say the process was not lost, but went underground, to fall into secrecy. A mystery since those times only opened for the evolved among all kin.

Again, I agree when you connect the Pyramids to initiations. From my understanding, and I believe I am not the only one, the 3 Pyramids of Gize were ancient Asetian temples, not prayer temples, but initiatory temples. Embodying secrets and mysteries far from being unveiled. Also to note the parallels of 3 pyramids and 3 Asetian lineages. A mere coincidence? I think not. But for certain, Pyramids were not tombs, as most Egyptologists believe. We are also pointed in that direction by the contents in the Asetian Bible.

But I disagree in one thing you said. A Pharaoh, if an Asetian or a Sethian, does not need to learn how to escape second death. There is no second death, since their souls are immortal. They are vampires... demi-gods... they cannot die.
That could be applied, however, to a human trying to avoid death.

It is true that some Pharaohs were in fact demi-gods. This was the case when being a Sethian or an Asetian, and yes, we can say that Egypt in those times was being ruled by the Gods... since behind that Pharaoh was commonly the powers and rulership of the AK or ROS. Both in their eternal and constant disputes for rulership and power. Although I believe that the vast majority of the Kemetic Empire (or Asetian Empire, as it is called) was mostly under the control of the Aset Ka. At least the data we can take from the information over the Epic Wars points in that direction.

As for the process that you mention about attaining immortality, that secret initiation of the Gods, its knowledge is certainly well kept in high security inside of the AK and the ROS. That alchemical process of transformation is know as the Dark Kiss, although the Asetian Elders call it Khenmet, a Kemetic word for "Kiss".
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Alchemy Empty Correct

Post by Maxx 03.07.08 14:40

Victor,

Thank you so much for your correction and you are right, of course, about "only". I am having a time extending my line of thinking into the new material classification. I do also recall seeing the statement menitioned in several places in the crystal tablets of Set from the Temple of Set. Although, I am not a member, I have all of their tablets and writings. They also mention the fact the Set or Seth is not classified as being good or evil.

But I must disagree with you on another topic, or half disagree.

The actual Gods did rule Egypt themselves at an earlier date. They did take the place of Pharaoh and rule. These are the times when the UFOs were being drawn on the tablets and writings and are still interacting today in that fashion. But when they, The Gods, actually pulled up stakes and left, at that time the country was overrun and that is the time when I mentioned that the Demi Gods started rule and then when there was no leadership available from the Gods, themselves, the priesthood took over ruling. They would place the person into the Pharaoh position and then try to fool the people into thinking the God was still there. During this time, the initiation process went underground. The Gods still operate here as mentioned above but in a different fashion. Whenever the Gods stopped using the statues to give answers to the people, the Church then continued to take control through the priesthood and show that the interaction with God was still as strong as ever. Of course, you can see the result today. Smile.

Again, thank you for letting me see that I certainly did not make myself clear in that section.

All through recorded history, we see that fact that Gods came down from the sky and would rule the people. The myths of old that spoke about these untra unique beings are all correct. They actually existed. These are the Gods of old and can be read about in all kinds of historical books and authors. They are the Aset and ROS. We were created by them.
This is God as we should be hearing of him/she/it, instead of the religious tripe that is out there today.

Sincerely,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellana 25.01.16 12:42

I found your article mesmerizing.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.01.17 7:49

There are even outside the aset ka people who can help you overcome the second death.Noone will teach you how to achieve this and it can only be achieved through time.I know very well that it is possible to leap to another body and I find this type of astral projection the most entertaining.I know Nemo has taught you how it can happen and despite most,even a Luciferian can learn how to do this.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Radu Krescu 26.05.17 14:58

What a great post!

Have you heard of the Giza-Orion correlation theory? How do you think that relates to initiation?
Radu Krescu
Radu Krescu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.05.17 17:08

LOL.  Nemo did not teach any part of the above material mentioned above.  Nothing in my above posts came from anything to do with Nemo and no one even mentions Nemo any more out on the net but George.  You, G.G., are pitiful if you are still hanging on to that TOV kindergarten myth.  

The giza-orion connection is quite common with the educated archaeologists of the day.

There are not many here with as much info and knowledge as Victor and I would love to hear more connection with the initiations within the pyramid.  I know that Victor has visited the inner chambers through the spirit travel agency.  Cool.  Maybe some of you can request more info from him and put the pressure on him to give us just a little more of his knowledge about that site.   Maktub is a great source as well.  I would love to hear a back and forth conversation between just the two of them that would open up many eyes about the past. They could even charge a subscription for that and it would be worthwhile.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 18:06

I know this post is old, but felt the need to point out that we don't all want immortal life; in fact that's the opposite of what Asetians and Asetians seek.

"In Asetianism, the ultimate liberation is not manifested through a permanent return to Life, but instead by an immortal return to Death." -- Book of Orion, page 143

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 18:07

Sorry, I meant to write "Asetians and Asetianists" in my previous comment

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 18:45

could be.  but it is also stated that even within those books there are misrepresentations that are purposely put there.  do not make the mistake of taking every word like Christians do with their bibles as the entire truth.  One will have to view it from the other side looking this way as well as looking there from this side.  I do not feel that anyone has ever described the real working or measure of the soul as it really is either on this site or any other place out there.  This is a far cry from what is the actual degree of experience.  But keep up the good work to make everyone question anything that is posted.  That is how one never becomes complacent. kudos to you. And I am assuming you are speaking of the difference of the soul of the Aset Ka and ROS from humans. Could be the choice of alignment with one group or the other.
Many people do connect more with one side than the other and that could be an illustration also like the choice of immortal beings, etc. Myself, I am becoming more interested in moving into other dimensions in other parts of the universe rather than finding my way back here. More and more it is looking like the return here will be your consciousness within AI or BOTS rather than any physical body. That does not sound so appealing to me. How about you?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 19:06

Also, I must add for myself, I am not one to agree with that word death as I do not even associate death with anyone. I only see it as an instant changing of locations. So if no death occurs there is continuing immortality for all. So that would make me non-aligning with much of the Vampire material whether it be fake or real, wouldn't t it?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 19:37

I think you should reread the books if you believe otherwise. Besides, it isn't just by reading a book that I hold those views.

If you still hold the same views that you did in 2008, why bother practicing or studying?

Just because you view it one way doesn't mean it is correct or incorrect. Refer to Luis Marques' spritual koleidoscope.

Your microcosm may be different from my microcosm and the next individual's, but the Asetian truth is there for seekers.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 20:02

rather than read, I am working in different dimensions with exercises to move me into other places.  Being there gives me first-hand experience in that what I trust and in what I learn and experience myself I find I can depend on.  For you, it does not sound like that would be the way of interest for you to satisfy your learning curve at the moment but you might find more peace and expression and more emphasis on what others are telling you, others that you trust, (which by the way does not include myself and certainly nothing wrong with that), then I am glad you have found your "safe expression" for your comfort zone. I hope it helps growth in your chosen area.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 20:21

You don't know anything of my practices and I find it funny that you are always attacking someone you know so little about with broad accusations that mean nothing.

That besides the point, reading is not where I find all my answers. Practicing confirms. Wink

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 20:49

Glad you have found what helps.   But I can certainly tell you I have watched for a while and I definitely see your anger issues have thickened here.  I am not speaking of anything to do with myself cause I am of no concern.  There have been others here that have commented on it in private so I am not the only one to see it.  I apologize if you feel I have attacked you here tonight.  That was not my design at all.  I also hope that the fear issue has been helped to some degree.  I wish you only the best in your future.  Also, I am glad I could at least give you a chuckle.   All the best.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 20:59

I find it an attempt to degrade that you think anything a stranger on the interweb says can offend or anger me.

I certainly don't think nor care about what others comment on in private as if there was no fear within them, they would state it to me or otherwise keep it silent. Why talk amongst others of the emotions of others unless they are somehow important to you? That which I assume I am not to them. As they don't know me.

Ignorance is something I don't tolerate, that doesn't mean I'm angry at people on this site.

If I were, I would know them personally, and I would have greater reason that the reasons the people on this site have given me... such are merely ego games, those I like to play with sometimes. Doesn't mean I'm angry.

When I'm angry I don't go and post on a forum.

I direct my energy elsewhere.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 21:10

lol. good for you. I like to reach out to my loyal opposition. Stay as sweet as you always are. Night
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 21:11

Goodnight my forbidden lover

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 21:16

hahaha. hope you are not under the influence of the Verizon cell tower. it leaves its own personality and makes you think you are loved.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.05.17 21:18

You are the forbidden one
I am the lover

Hence

Forbidden lovers

Though thou chooseth not to cast it upon me
I embrace thee with my flame
And burn for you my dear

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.17 21:34

Ah....the Devil is a good luck card.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 09.09.17 21:23

I have to say it is a wonderful article you wrote Maxx.

Interesting that the pyramids have no inscriptions at all. Having its walls inside the chambers just.. dark. Differente from the tombs , containing hyeroglyphs.

So I agree with you , initiation chamber.

There are some interesting things I haven't read before.

hey had (and have) the ability to shapeshift and also enter into other bodies and indwell or they could enter into a statue that had been built for them and from that vantage point the lowly human could come before them and ask questions and get answers

Very interesting.

Again, what I can say is that I learn a lot here.

Thank you.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down