Kalb
Victor
Daniel09
godofbattle
Jonathan
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sethians VS Asetians. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sethians VS Asetians.

Post by Lunar Sentinel 23.11.10 2:09

The Red Order of Set as a group practices and caters to those who practice the occult on a level far above most anyone else really. One of the most important things about magicians I have found is a master of the art will look as if he is doing absolutely nothing at all, with only exceedingly good luck and bizarre coincidences that suit his will following him. That is very much how the Setians operate it would seem.

As a group the order of set is actually likely quite handy as a misinformation ploy for the red order I would suspect... you are likely not the first to trip up there, nor the last. In the occult, in particular dealing with groups like the Red Order and the Aset Ka it is important to remember they have quite literally millenia of masks built up.. so taking things at face value isn't always the wisest course of action.
Lunar Sentinel
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 25.11.10 21:43

Hellen wrote:How people make their choices ? We have daily examples of people who follow blindly one side or another without to really understand what they follow .

For unaware eyes is hard to detect the real differences be that in the present or looking at the history of humankind ,since the traces are so veiled , disguised and not at hand to detect most of times.

The struggle for Power .
Could that be just a translation in the human 'language' ?

A certain level of initiation is definitely needed for just to perceive these two forces ,before to really discern between them .To understand what moves them and what's behind , that is even more further .

Being that the AB is our only source for the sethians how is it that their is a way to truly choose the right side. We only have details on the Asetians. keep this in mind.

Assuming that someone has this perception and understanding ,i think the rest just comes natural , maybe more of a choice made with the heart (the metaphysical one ) , an alignment with compatible Forces , Energy and Will .

Hellen
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 25.11.10 21:54

Miseake there folks my comment begins with Being.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamien 02.06.12 15:42

Where does Satan/Lucifer ft in to all this? Is Lucifer another name for Seth or Aset?
Jamien
Jamien
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamien 02.06.12 15:48

What lineage or Family is directing the depopulation of humans from the planet?
The entities that are wearing human flesh that control humanity, are they Sethian or Asetians?
Jamien
Jamien
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 02.06.12 15:59

Jamien wrote:Where does Satan/Lucifer ft in to all this? Is Lucifer another name for Seth or Aset?
Aset and Seth are way older than Lucifer and Satan...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamien 02.06.12 16:29

Does the Asetian Bible reveal where Lucifer fits in, and where and how He arose...Does Lucifer/Satan work within the Sethians or Asetians or outside as a rogue and his own bloodline etc?

The entity that channeled through Jane Roberts known as Seth...is this entity a Sethian?

Jamien
Jamien
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 12.01.13 10:57

Jonathan wrote:We all know of the constant struggle between Sethians and Asetians, as well as the Epic Wars that these two immortal bloodlines held throughout history, but especially in Ancient Egypt.

What makes you believe that the Sethians were not worthy of rulership over the Kemetic empire, and that only the Asetians deserved that role?

This was not a fight between good and evil, but a war where both bloodlines wanted power and rulership over the mightiest empire in history. We say that Sethians just wanted power, but lets be realistic, the Asetians wanted it too, and that is why both fought. We are talking about bloodlines that are both divine, both originated from pure divine beings, such as Seth and Aset. This is not Christianity where there is God and Satan. Aset and Seth do not represent good and evil, and where both pure divine forces. Actually, we even know that Aset herself had a terrible and evil facet herself, as it is explained in the Asetian Bible, where she can be a frightening, dark and evil deity.

So what are your opinions over all of this? Not keeping an Asetian centered mind, which I do know most of us tend to keep, but analyzing this from outside of the box, with a completely unbiased mind, just for the sake of discussion and debate.

hi Jonathan,

this has been on my mind for a very long time....
every time a duality is created there somehow comes a third party in play as well. A party that is hard to pin down, but still exists....

i dont think asethians or sethians are more worthy then the other. i think we need to take a look at the third party and remember the frase: panem et circenses.

sincerly,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Suen 15.04.18 23:12

Jonathan wrote:We all know of the constant struggle between Sethians and Asetians, as well as the Epic Wars that these two immortal bloodlines held throughout history, but especially in Ancient Egypt.

What makes you believe that the Sethians were not worthy of rulership over the Kemetic empire, and that only the Asetians deserved that role?

This was not a fight between good and evil, but a war where both bloodlines wanted power and rulership over the mightiest empire in history. We say that Sethians just wanted power, but lets be realistic, the Asetians wanted it too, and that is why both fought. We are talking about bloodlines that are both divine, both originated from pure divine beings, such as Seth and Aset. This is not Christianity where there is God and Satan. Aset and Seth do not represent good and evil, and where both pure divine forces. Actually, we even know that Aset herself had a terrible and evil facet herself, as it is explained in the Asetian Bible, where she can be a frightening, dark and evil deity.

So what are your opinions over all of this? Not keeping an Asetian centered mind, which I do know most of us tend to keep, but analyzing this from outside of the box, with a completely unbiased mind, just for the sake of discussion and debate.

I would say the difference is integrity... mixed with a bit of 'I was here first!' LOL
Asetians had original rulership of the area at least to my understanding of the account of what happened in the Asetian bible... also... the integrity of an asetian is valuing truth. where as set is more about deception.

While deception isnt necessarily bad, and truth not necessarilly good... truth at least has integrity. even if you trick someone for their own good it doesnt really have integrity to it, or dignity for the other person....

while the truth may not be nice, it is always with integrity. You know what you are getting with an Asetian. You will get the truth. You may not like it, but you will get it. With a Sethian, you wont know if they are helping or hurting you until it happens.

just my thoughts on the matter

Suen
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.04.18 12:45

You will get the truth. You may not like it, but you will get it

Well said.

Even not being what one wants to hear, at least he will get the truth, not a "beautiful lie" ...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamcold 17.02.20 5:11

wow ...i ve read all the opinions ..this is like a therapy for me!!
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2