+5
kameetrei
Meiyo
ElizabethBathory
Daniel09
Syrianeh
9 posters

Go down

Is Earth the limit? Empty Is Earth the limit?

Post by Syrianeh 18.11.09 13:04

I have a question to pose. It is a bit far fetched.

Let´s say that some spirits are able to trascend death and reincarnate, and that in order to do this they must pass through an ethereal plane where they might coexist with other entities or beings of subtle matter.

Now, when in this state of transition, it is not a "place" that they inhabit, as there is no physical realm, but a "state" or plane of reality beyond physical, visible matter and perception.

I would imagine that this plane is not the same for all, as the path might be very different for each individual entity or ka. There are no doubt diverse states of being in the hereafter.

Now, let's assume that in the infinity of the Universe there is more intelligent physical life than on this tiny planet we inhabit.

I am wondering if we could assume this hereafter is somehow linked exclusively to the planet Earth or perhaps it would be absurd to consider only that possibility. Could we openly consider the idea of an inhabitant of Earth reincarnating somewhere else, or viceversa?

Could this somehow explain the diverse natures of souls and otherkind, and even the idea of godly beings that once inhabited the planet but no longer do?

I would love to read some interpretations and perhaps some insight from the more knowledgeable users.

Bear with me. I have not smoked anything funny Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Is Earth the limit? Empty Re: Is Earth the limit?

Post by Daniel09 18.11.09 15:45

I think that there are other forms of intelligent life, but that spirits are rather particular when it comes to incarnating in a physical body. They are, I think, programmed to function in a human body. However, one could theorize that the MASSIVE population explosion has been taxing the amount of spirits normally meant to incarnate, and it is causing other species and even alien races to possibly begin incarnating on Earth in human bodies. There's really no backing it up though. This is all theoretical.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 25.11.09 20:59

Well I know I'm here to help people, and I'm pretty good at it, too. It's my nature. I just don't feel like I could make much of a difference cause this world is incredibly fucked and enslaved.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 29.03.10 7:56

ElizabethBathory wrote:Well I know I'm here to help people, and I'm pretty good at it, too. It's my nature. I just don't feel like I could make much of a difference cause this world is incredibly fucked and enslaved.
Now now , it may be enslaved as you say , but do not think that you cannot make a difference , alone of course not , but in numbers , yes.
But while I am at it ... Why should you want to make a difference ? It will always be the same , there will be those who know , those who truly know , and those who know nothing.(My opinion)
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kameetrei 29.03.10 17:02

ElizabethBathory wrote:Well I know I'm here to help people, and I'm pretty good at it, too. It's my nature. I just don't feel like I could make much of a difference cause this world is incredibly fucked and enslaved.

If I may ask, what makes you feel this way? Do you have an idea of why you do this?

To give something in return, the reason I ask is because I feel the same way but trying to find a better understanding around why I feel this way.

To make comment about the original post, Daniel09's speculation is really intriguing and makes a fair amount of sense if true - I've personally just felt that I must be here for a reason, and so it is not that I am limited to earth, it's that here is where I am. Perhaps this is where I'm needed. I'll be thinking about that one though... really interesting idea.
kameetrei
kameetrei
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Is Earth the limit? Empty RE: Is Earth the limit?

Post by KCS 07.06.10 17:20

Syrianeh wrote:
Now, let's assume that in the infinity of the Universe there is more intelligent physical life than on this tiny planet we inhabit.

I believe there is intelligent physical life out of Earth. We are not capable of seeing it because light hasn't reached it yet. But while reading what you wrote, Syrianeh, a question came to me. It may sound stupid, but how can the world population grow so ... fast? Of course, people have children, but if everybody owns a soul, where did all these 'new' ones come from? If I'm not mistaken, in 2007, there were around 6,6 billion people on the planet, and now, 2010, there are almost 7 billion. It's a small period of time. Assuming that we can incarnate somewhere else, would these souls be existent in other planets (aka the growing number of people)? And maybe this big 'instability' is not a big deal (not talking about economy and politics) and it is possible because there are so many souls out there, and they incarnate wherever they feel like (I'm not saying they'd choose), or it's just random. (?)
KCS
KCS
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 08.06.10 5:40

My guess, KCS, is that not all souls are always in an ongoing cycle of incarnations. Some transcend, to remain in a different plane of existence for a period (or forever); some - as you well say - may come back somewhere other than this planet, and some, well, die. As happens with your physical body, if you don't tend after your soul properly it will eventually wither and get old. There is much to be said about this latter point.

Another point to consider is that humankind, souls or not, evolution or not, is just another species of mammals. Therefore, procreation is a part of its natural cycle - and this is regulated by many factors such as availability of food, weather conditions, predators, etc. In the case of humans there are also cultural, religious and social factors in the equation. There are societies currently that are getting older every year (such as in Scandinavia and Japan) and others where overpopulation causes a greater number of youth. But somehow it all adds up to a greater population. Why can't there be new souls, just the same?

The Egyptians believed that souls are but tiny drops from the waters of Nun. Maybe we can take this concept as a symbol of how there is a Universal source of energy from which new life sprouts continuously. There might be a chaotic pattern, but I believe it is not so; it is an orderly chaos, with some hidden purpose that we fail to see.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.06.10 12:08

Very good post Syrianeh. I agree with most of what you said and share a similar view on souls and the Universe. We should have you here more frequently. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 08.06.10 15:46

Thank you, Jonathan. Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 09.06.10 16:48

I agree with you too Syrianeh, you're absolutly right. It's good also to remember the "Origins of souls".
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 24.06.10 14:40

I do agree with your post, Syrianeh. Nearly all of these thoughts have crossed my mind when I think about the spirit world. I believe that the spirit realm has many different states, or planes of existence, and that each soul or entity can interpret it in a different way. I also believe that it is possible for unearthly spirits to incarnate here on Earth. Very fascinating post...
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down