Keepers Powers and Asetians Powers

5 posters

Go down

Keepers Powers and Asetians Powers Empty Keepers Powers and Asetians Powers

Post by Xedoc 08.02.10 10:25

Greetings again.

Keepers are the protectors of the Asetians. Many times i see " Scorpions " not just beings of love, but beings very dangerous and physically strong, which propose them enormous capacities to learn Martial Arts and turning them Assassins. I see Scorpions as Warriors. I believe there are a lot of similarities between Guardians or Scorpions and Keepers. I also believe that an unawakened Keeper instinctively has love for some Arts, such as Martial Arts and Occultism...

I'd like see your opinions about all the similarities between Guardians and Keepers and the Symbolism of the Scorpion.
Xedoc
Xedoc
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Keepers Powers and Asetians Powers Empty Re: Keepers Powers and Asetians Powers

Post by Jonathan 08.02.10 15:57

It is true that both Guardians and Keepers are known for being very dangerous and both could turn into fearless assassins. However, Guardians are more defined beings, like for example in their dedication to Love. Keepers are more diverse and can have different characteristics. Keepers are also probably the most mysterious type of otherkin we've known, since we know so little about them that makes them very interesting, dark and interesting. But I don't think they are similar to Guardians, although I have heard they are very close friends, which makes sense. The obsession with loyalty from the Guardians is a great match to the immortal dedication of the Keepers. Very compatible friends, certainly able of forging amazing bonds.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 23.02.10 20:33

Jonathan wrote:It is true that both Guardians and Keepers are known for being very dangerous and both could turn into fearless assassins. However, Guardians are more defined beings, like for example in their dedication to Love. Keepers are more diverse and can have different characteristics. Keepers are also probably the most mysterious type of otherkin we've known, since we know so little about them that makes them very interesting, dark and interesting. But I don't think they are similar to Guardians, although I have heard they are very close friends, which makes sense. The obsession with loyalty from the Guardians is a great match to the immortal dedication of the Keepers. Very compatible friends, certainly able of forging amazing bonds.

Good observation Jonathan. Thanks for your input.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 1:25

I would say the keepers are the protectors of the asetians and the guardians are asetians that. Really helps the viperine ground and the viperine and guardians are very strong and powerful with each other assistance but the keeper anubis is the protector of all three lineages viperines, guardians , concubines
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 24.10.10 17:05

GodmanOmar777 wrote: I would say the keepers are the protectors of the asetians and the guardians are asetians that. Really helps the viperine ground and the viperine and guardians are very strong and powerful with each other assistance but the keeper anubis is the protector of all three lineages viperines, guardians , concubines

What are your thoughts on the concubines ?
Please, answer my question under the right topic Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content