Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons)

4 posters

Go down

Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons) Empty Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons)

Post by Akh -Ba 04.11.10 14:59

I belive there are certain energies and/or forces in this world that we all react to in different ways or same way.
How do you take advantage of it?
Do you have any flaws by doing it or is it simply by natur or other?

Please... let us discus what might be real in this world?

Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons) Empty Re: Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons)

Post by squidofsymphony 14.07.12 12:09

I find empathy do be a powerful skill. It's all the more easy to feed once your 'tune' yourself to the frequency of a human. For instance, if you see someone by themselves and they're crying or you're just able to sense that something is wrong. If you're able to give them a shoulder to cry on they almost just give you their energy. I'm not sure if this is because you're 'tuned' to the same frequency or if they temporarily lower their barriers to you, but for me it works nonetheless.
squidofsymphony
squidofsymphony
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons) Empty Re: Okey...Real Abilities & Powers (pros and cons)

Post by Maxx 14.07.12 13:08

Have you considered moving away from the front row of the movie theatre and getting farther away from the emotional actions of the actors. Sitting too close sometimes will have you errupt with the same symptoms of those you are watching and, then, lo and behold, someone might have you commited.....to you know where.......

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 14.07.12 14:17

Almost all energy work takes place in the subtle realm. It is often most effective on the subconscious mind, so you won't find yourself moving doors and controlling animals. Energy work is first-and-foremost a tool for personal development. It can be used to help heal other people (in the sense that an energy block might be slowing their natural healing ability), but it can also be used to access your previous life memory and experience states of mind that would otherwise be inaccessible to you.

It is not something that is immediate, displayable, or constantly interesting. It is merely energy.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down