+4
Kate
ashaka7
Xedoc
Syrianeh
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The three vampires (dream) - Page 2 Empty Re: The three vampires (dream)

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 12:49

You says it all .... I do not. Do not put in my mouth that I did not say.
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 25.05.11 12:58

I did not and need not put words in your mouth, as it is clearly evident from your posts that you are not satisfied with the answers, which is fine. Let's move on, shall we?
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 13:12

It seems there has been enough to give thanks for the opinion, and apparently I have to agree with all, I like it or not, when earnestly only helped me a few opinions ... if you do not run counter to lie, falsehood and to pretend to the merits? There are anti-stupidity, uncritically own debate with fear? And in favor of knowledge and wisdom of the people concerned or similiares experiences?

Well, then explain why some attitudes endorsed with new people trying to enter without further claims that learning.
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 13:14

have the humility ... where is it?
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.05.11 13:27

I could answer you giving my opinion that is not valid for many, but to be honest i do not will give any word to someone who has not lose time to respond to issues related to the Asetianism.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 13:52

Please? I said to get clear in my presentation I wanted to learn about asetianismo, they do not know anything about this issue. You also say that they are open to other topics, like magic, dreams, spirituality, etc..
I also said I was reading a lot of the forum. And I had to read your Bible, I have not read.

If I entered recently, and I write, I write from what I know or tell what happened to me. I have had the humility not to comment on Asetianismo ... if I write about something I do not know, what is your reaction? Bite me?

So I do not know what you want, I think you tend to contradict or I have not read carefully.
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 25.05.11 14:33

ashaka7 wrote:It seems there has been enough to give thanks for the opinion, and apparently I have to agree with all, I like it or not, when earnestly only helped me a few opinions ... if you do not run counter to lie, falsehood and to pretend to the merits? There are anti-stupidity, uncritically own debate with fear? And in favor of knowledge and wisdom of the people concerned or similiares experiences?

Well, then explain why some attitudes endorsed with new people trying to enter without further claims that learning.

ashaka7 wrote: have the humility ... where is it?

I suppose your responses were directed at me. Obviously, your response has nothing to do with my suggestion to move on from this thread. In case you don't know what that means, it means lets move on to other threads which I suggested as the thread was not going in a good direction, therefore, I will not address the negative contents of your post. Wink
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 15:30

I understand that I misunderstood or I misunderstood people by language, but not understand that pervert my words, assuming words that I did not say, with the aggravation of concluding an topic because you decide based on I'm not satisfied with the answers, simply because I do not agree with all. For all this, my answer was to you. And who read my posts carefully, with neutrality and without any misgivings or pride, know that telling the truth.

Yes, I understand that you go to "command and control " and wants to close the issue with the excuse that I am not satisfied with the answers, I guess there's something else. I'm sure. And I understand. Because I have not come here to be super friendly to everyone without distinction, to agree with everything but not like me or humiliate me. None of this has to do with learning, and I've come to learn. Is what should matter to you, not someone show your difference of opinion.

But, can understand that I do not understand that my words are poisoned by the wrong conclusions or unfounded suspicions?

But yes, I understand all that the language allows me, and I think more of what I like understand. Wink
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 16:41

Stalker, I forgot in my reply to you in reference to what you said, I opened a topic on Aset and the Black Panther, no one answered, except for a new guy... so I had to answer me with a link I found, very comprehensive.
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 25.05.11 16:58

Again, you've proven that this thread is not going in a good direction. I think it is clear that your dream is not going to be interpreted. Wink

And since this seems to get such a favorable response, I shall say it again, "Let's move on shall we?"
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 25.05.11 17:08

Why ask me if you have already decided? And if my answer is no, going to be yes, so ... Suspect
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2